Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 10-23-2020

(10-22-2020, 09:03 PM)sally Wrote: Those are Kraft singles. They melt just fine and while they have no business on a cheese board, they'll make a fine grilled cheese and tomato sandwich in a pinch.

I saw Velveeta & Muenster cheese wrapped like that. I didn't know there was such a thing. I like Muenster cheese. 

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 10-23-2020

(10-23-2020, 12:27 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-22-2020, 09:03 PM)sally Wrote: Those are Kraft singles. They melt just fine and while they have no business on a cheese board, they'll make a fine grilled cheese and tomato sandwich in a pinch.

I saw Velveeta & Muenster cheese wrapped like that. I didn't know there was such a thing. I like Muenster cheese. 
I like Muenster cheese also. Also Swiss, Pepper Jack, and Gouda, and cheddar.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 10-25-2020

Tonight I had another vagan food box meal.
Harissa Roasted Butternut Squash with buttered dates and crunchy quinoa pilaf.

Sooo good. The harissa paste is a little spicy. There is also chickpeas w/ the squash.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 10-25-2020

Tomato soup with spicy cheese and flour less croutons.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 10-30-2020

I keep meaning to ask why you are eating flour less stuff.

I had pasta w/ an almond paste sauce w/ chili pepper, ginger and orange and it was soooo good.

(The pasta was a mix of brown rice pasta, quinoia pasta, and whatever else was in my pasta drawer)

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 10-30-2020

Hes on the keto.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 10-30-2020

https://www.webmd.com/diet/a-z/wheat-belly-diet-review

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 10-30-2020

Thanks.

I don't eat wheat, white rice, white potatoes or soy.
There are plenty replacements and things to eat w/out eating those that it is just fine by me. According to that article, looks like it is better for me too.

RE: what's for dinner? - cannongal - 10-31-2020

I made fresh baked bread today,   along with American chop suey.

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 10-31-2020

I've always wanted to make bread but figured I'd wait until some other day so now I go to the bakery, just to see the girl with big tit's.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 10-31-2020

(10-31-2020, 06:54 PM)Maggot Wrote: I've always wanted to make bread but figured I'd wait until some other day so now I go to the bakery, just to see the girl with big tit's.
I never wanted to make bread after seeing and eating my Mom's results. The bread came out dry and weird tasting and she'd cut it way too thick

RE: what's for dinner? - cannongal - 11-01-2020

(10-31-2020, 10:09 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 06:54 PM)Maggot Wrote: I've always wanted to make bread but figured I'd wait until some other day so now I go to the bakery, just to see the girl with big tit's.
I never wanted to make bread after seeing and eating my Mom's results. The bread came out dry and weird tasting and she'd cut it way too thick
Apparently,  your mum sucks at making bread.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 11-01-2020

She was great at sucking though.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 11-01-2020

Gawd!

I know so rude implying her cooking sucks.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 11-01-2020

(10-31-2020, 05:29 PM)cannongal Wrote: I made fresh baked bread today,   along with American chop suey.
My mom used to make what she called American chop suey. The way she did it was basically spaghetti sauce with hamburger, green peppers, mushrooms and corn over elbow noodles. I dont know if thats everyone's version, but I always liked it and occasionally make it myself.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 11-01-2020

(11-01-2020, 05:35 PM)BigMark Wrote: She was great at sucking though.
Among other things apparently. She was nursing and/or pregnant with me and my 4 brothers continously for 5 years. She was a regular fertile Mrytle.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 11-01-2020

(11-01-2020, 06:07 PM)BigMark Wrote: I know so rude implying her cooking sucks.
Her cooking was great. We all came back for second and third helpings at dinner time.she made me the fat fuck I am today.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 11-01-2020

She put the winner in dinner.

Now I want to wear her underwear.