Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 10-05-2012

It's Friday & I'm Catholic - fish

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 10-05-2012

Aww, c'mon, not one single Catholic wisecrack. What the hell is wrong with you people.

RE: what's for dinner? - Midwest Spy - 10-05-2012

I'm not Catholic and I too am having fish.

What the fuck?

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 10-05-2012

(10-05-2012, 06:51 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'm not Catholic and I too am having fish.

What the fuck?

Your wife's fat monkey doesn't count as fish to the Catholics.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 10-05-2012

(10-05-2012, 06:46 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Aww, c'mon, not one single Catholic wisecrack. What the hell is wrong with you people.

I try not to mock my own religion. I've heard about self hating Jews, self hating Catholics not so much.

I had scrambled eggs, mac and cheese. and brownie fudge sundae ice cream.

RE: what's for dinner? - HairOfTheDog - 10-14-2012

Had breakfast at the diner for a really early dinner tonight.

2 eggs over-easy with tabasco, hashed-browns with a little sharp cheddar on top, a garden sausage patty and 12 an English muffin (plus 2 bloody marys). Hankering satisfied...

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 11-03-2012

Clang, what are you cooking for dinner?

RE: what's for dinner? - username - 11-03-2012

(11-03-2012, 03:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Clang, what are you cooking for dinner?

You don't wanna know.

RE: what's for dinner? - username - 11-03-2012

(09-26-2012, 08:37 PM)sally Wrote: Homemade flat bread topped with alfredo, spinach, tomatoes, fresh garlic and mozzerella with a salad on the side.

That sounds really good except for the "home made" part. Dumb questions (maybe), do you cook the spinach first? Bake or broil it or serve cold?

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 11-03-2012

It's not Lent. Wasnme

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 11-03-2012

Do you give up anything for Lent, Maggotyboo?

RE: what's for dinner? - HairOfTheDog - 11-15-2012

Beef taquitos (corn tortilla) with green chiles and avocado sauce are a perfect food, imo.

Gotta do two home visits tonight; the second one is near a roach coach that stays open til 9 pm. Best taquitos and sauce that I've ever had. Mouth watering.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9cMh5WxCqxscbJDv5CMh...C2bUV7mBti]

Cheers

RE: what's for dinner? - crash - 11-15-2012

Have you ever been down to Papalote in the Mission District, HotD? Best. Salsa. Ever...

(11-15-2012, 09:13 PM)crash Wrote: Have you ever been down to Papalote in the Mission District, HotD? Best. Salsa. Ever...

I run in and out of little places so much, I bet that I have. Is it on 24th Street, near the Balmey alley? If so, I'm sure I've walked by it and probably ducked in. I'll make a point of going there soon; I put salsa on almost everything. Great salsa can make even mediocre food delicious, imo.

Are you coming back to SF anytime soon? There are two roach coaches that are almost always parked in the same spots - better than any sit down food that I've had here or in LA.

RE: what's for dinner? - crash - 11-15-2012

That's the one...awesome Mole too. I think I'll be back in the states early next year, but not sure where yet. Milwaukee for sure, but not sure whether I have to go to AZ and the west coast yet. Probably will make a stopover in Atlanta too

(11-15-2012, 09:23 PM)crash Wrote: That's the one...awesome Mole too. I think I'll be back in the states early next year, but not sure where yet. Milwaukee for sure, but not sure whether I have to go to AZ and the west coast yet.

If you're up for it, PM me before you come. One of the coaches is on the Haight-side of the Park, so it's fast and easy to grab something and sit in the grass, plus there's a safe cheap parking lot right down the street. I'll buy. I'm generous like that - will probably cost me about $7.00!

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 11-15-2012

I had a dick sauteed with kale and garlic and a glass of pinot noir.

RE: what's for dinner? - kitty1 - 11-16-2012

(11-15-2012, 11:30 PM)sally Wrote: I had a dick sauteed with kale and garlic and a glass of pinot noir.

Did you mean DUCK? Or, maybe you didn't?!hah

RE: what's for dinner? - HairOfTheDog - 11-18-2012

I'm making ground beef enchilladas with sharp cheddar and jack cheese, onions, jalapenos, and black olives.

I've got 3 hours before my friend gets back to my house for dinner and it's still a mess. No motivation.

I think I might give him a couple of shots of Petron, feed him well, and hope he's too content to mock me about the mess (again). I was "allegedly" cleaning all day today, just didn't come to pass. 50

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1SA2atI2rUnAjLjnCdOS...A6ZsSuOmRQ] [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQa5GA8eXb6dCkUnKd46a9...ktiuewADoQ]

RE: what's for dinner? - Jimbone - 11-18-2012

Filet mignon, butternut squash, arugula salad, cabernet.