Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 10-07-2021

Last night I made a vegan chicken and dumplings-without the chicken! I used the mushroom bulion, and large mushroom chunks and the usual vegetables.
I don't think the dumplings turned out right tho. But it was super tasty.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 10-07-2021

Sounds wonderful. I could eat like that all Winter. 

One pot meals are my favorite.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 10-07-2021

I make mushroom paprikash often instead of chicken paprikash, I like the mushroom version better. I serve it with tiny dumplings and a cucumber and sour cream salad.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 10-07-2021

Yum!

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 10-07-2021

Sometimes I make Splandedash and use pink zambonia nuts to garnish. If you use the white halterdous sauce its even better!!! Use a white dinglysnitch from Italy to wash it down with .

Pure perfection.

Alrighty then. I'll just sit here with my peanut butter stuffed celery and play my tiny violin.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 10-07-2021

Paprikash is a weekly hungarian cheap meal. They make it like how we have meatloaf Mondays and taco tuesdays over here.

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 10-07-2021

(10-07-2021, 03:32 PM)Duchess Wrote: Alrighty then. I'll just sit here with my peanut butter stuffed celery and play my tiny violin.

It's been a while since I've done that. Usually when I cannot sleep and get up at 2am to watch a Godzilla movie or something.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 10-07-2021

(10-07-2021, 03:32 PM)Duchess Wrote: Alrighty then. I'll just sit here with my peanut butter stuffed celery and play my tiny violin.

Add some raisins. Ants on a log.

Ooohhhhh I hope I remember that next time! I view that as a healthy snack.  Awink

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 10-10-2021

I had a bowl of cereal tonight.

RE: what's for dinner? - Carsman - 10-10-2021

(10-10-2021, 12:58 AM)MirahM Wrote: I had a bowl of cereal tonight.

What kind, was it a healthy one? Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 10-11-2021

Mostly, it might have had a small scoop of ice cream on it. I had some corn flakes with granola.

Last night I made pancakes, just like I like them, crispy. I added a twist, I tried some lemon and ginger on one and it was quite tasty.

RE: what's for dinner? - Carsman - 10-11-2021

(10-11-2021, 10:08 PM)MirahM Wrote: Mostly, it might have had a small scoop of ice cream on it. I had some corn flakes with granola.

Last night I made pancakes, just like I like them, crispy. I added a twist, I tried some lemon and ginger on one and it was quite tasty.

Good for you, adventurous one aren't you?  Smiley_emoticons_wink

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 10-12-2021

I haven't had pancakes in forever, I can't even recall the last time.

...now I'm thinking about french toast damnit. I'm famished.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 10-12-2021

I only started liking pancakes and now I can't have them, butter, lite syrup and an over easy egg on top.

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 10-12-2021

Carbs are the new Satan. I do high protein non hormone or grass fed meat and salads. But no Carbs. I miss a good fresh Garlic bread.

Praise hallelujah Jesus!

hoe made veggie soup with fried egg on top. lotsa cayenne pepper

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 10-12-2021

Do carbs cause blood pressure to go up? Mine has been high lately, but probably due to stress.
Why no pancakes big mark? Not even with flour substitutes?