Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - username - 11-18-2012

(11-18-2012, 08:40 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Filet mignon, butternut squash, arugula salad, cabernet.

Yum. That sounds good!

Roast chicken and veggies with cranberry sauce.

RE: what's for dinner? - HairOfTheDog - 11-18-2012

Dang guys, you're making me look bad.

I bet your houses are clean too! Effin show-offs.

RE: what's for dinner? - Sphincter Cop - 11-18-2012

We had Beed Tenderloin, Asparagus, Baked Potato, and a betty's salad. Cheers!

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 11-18-2012

(11-18-2012, 08:52 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Dang guys, you're making me look bad.

Porkchops, ziti, and corn.

But my(parent's) house is a mess. Going to try and make at least the downstairs presentable for guests on Thursday.

RE: what's for dinner? - HairOfTheDog - 11-18-2012

(11-18-2012, 10:40 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(11-18-2012, 08:52 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Dang guys, you're making me look bad.

Porkchops, ziti, and corn.

But my(parent's) house is a mess. Going to try and make at least the downstairs presentable for guests on Thursday.

That sounds good, Clang.

My enchilladas are almost done and they smell perfect. I did get the kitchen and bedroom cleaned. I closed the doors to the other rooms. That's what doors are for.

Monday nights are better for cleaning than Sunday anyway, that's what EVERYBODY says. (I made that up, but it's true.)

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 12-28-2012

*sniff sniff* What's cooking? I'm famished!

RE: what's for dinner? - username - 12-28-2012

I'm ordering in pizza and salad tonight. Fuck cooking.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 12-28-2012

Pancakes.

RE: what's for dinner? - blueberryhill - 12-28-2012

Ensure (chocolate flavor)!

RE: what's for dinner? - SIXFOOTERsez - 12-28-2012

Tried a new to us Greek place tonight. Holy shit was that good.
Lamb kebob, dip selection bunch of stuff I can't remember, grilled octopus, baklava for desert, 3 glasses of wine.
Thats why I can't remember the dips..some spicy cheese thing, humus, some kind of caviar, eggplant...

RE: what's for dinner? - Cracker - 12-28-2012

(12-28-2012, 09:03 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Ensure (chocolate flavor)!

Seriously?

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 12-29-2012

Did you spike it with bourbon or toke on a joint while drinking it? Is there anything, anything at all that you can add to that post that can disguise the fact that you just told an entire mock forum that you indulge in Ensure? Bend over!

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 12-29-2012

The strawberry flavor is good as well. Tried it once many years ago when working my first job as a Dishwasher at the local nursing home.

RE: what's for dinner? - Cracker - 12-29-2012

(12-29-2012, 07:06 AM)Duchess Wrote:

indulge in Ensure?

I'm not sure indulge is the correct word. Nobody drinks that shit unless they have to. I don't want to know why she has to drink it, but I'm sure it isn't good.

RE: what's for dinner? - blueberryhill - 12-29-2012

your'e right everyone, i am ready for my whippn'

Jeezus. You're no fun if you're not going to fight it.

Well, miss smarty pants, here is the real story; my friend had foot surgery and she could walk and talk but couldn't drive so i took her
to grocery store to do some shopping. Well, she wanted to go eat chicken fried steak so i went along (i was driving). was going to order my favorite
food, fried chicken with mashed potatoes/green beans. The stupid restaurant took it off their menu so i ate a few bites of chicken fried
steak (which i reluctantly ordered). it was terrible and i could tell it was pre-prepared/frozen shit that many restaurants now serve. My
friend kept bitching at me cuz i was bitching about the terrible food, and i finally told her to shut up. since i picked her up, she was being a back seat driver (in the passenger seat) and i was ready to open her door and push her out. I couldn't have a drink at dinner cause i was driving. the cashier asked me if i enjoyed my dinner and i said, no, it sucked, and she smiled (this is true)and said, that's good!. Jeez, she wasn't even listening to me bitching about the slop they served. I am getting more than a little grumpy. my friend called me a bitch and i told her she was a bigger bitch. when i got home, i had one of those Jose Cuervo mini margaritas which i had just bought an hour earlier. i then realized i hadn't really eaten, and i like to get my daily nutrition/vitamins, etc. so i went to fridge and took out an Ensure and drank that for dinner. it was good, try it, you'll like it......and that is the rest of the story......jeez

hah

Ya gawddamn troll.

p.s. i just made peanut butter fudge with processed cheese and powdered sugar; sounds terrible, but it is good. it is a Paula Dean r. if you are interested, type paula dean peanut butter cheese fudge.
I am still cooking as family is coming for Bowl game here~have to support the team. this may not be right thread for this.
also, if any of you have Fry's grocery stores, their lobster bisque is so good; i have made it myself in the past.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 01-01-2013

Honey glazed ham, greens, black eyed peas and cornbread.