Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - Midwest Spy - 05-07-2013

80F & sunny today. Just got done with t-bones on the grill along with baked potatoes & broccoli. Washed it down with a couple of Longboard's (Hawaiian Lager).

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 05-07-2013

(05-07-2013, 08:13 PM)sally Wrote:
(05-07-2013, 06:28 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Hamburgers and Suddenly Salad pasta salad, and brownie mix brownies.

The bacon ranch Suddenly Salad is pretty dam good for a pasta salad in a box.

Best one is the chipotle pepper, but thats too spicy for mom and dad.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 05-08-2013

I bought some raviolis when I was up in Little Italy yesterday so maybe them but an Amish guy gave me some tomatoes from his greenhouse and I'm thinking BLT's. I haven't made up my mind yet.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 05-08-2013

(05-07-2013, 08:15 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(05-07-2013, 04:16 PM)sally Wrote: Stuffed peppers and garlic bread. Semi healthy.

What color peppers are you using?

Just curious as I roasted some yellows and reds, yesterday.

I used the green peppers because the price of the yellow and reds at the grocery store are ridiculous. The farmers market is a lot cheaper, but then I have to wake up early on Saturday to get there before everything is gone.

RE: what's for dinner? - ramseycat - 05-08-2013

I love stuffed peppers!

Recipe Sally please

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 05-08-2013

I cut the peppers in half and par boil them until tender but not mushy, and then stuff them with a mixture of ground sirloin, minced garlic and 1 carrot that I run through the food processor (the carrot isn't for taste, it makes the meat moist) cooked rice, and about a cup of tomato sauce. I use the same basic tomato sauce recipe that I posted in Duchess's stuffed shell thread.

I cover the peppers with the sauce and bake at 350 for about an hour. Sometimes at the end I sprinkle with parmesan and melt mozzarella over them.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 05-08-2013

(05-08-2013, 01:00 PM)sally Wrote: I use the same basic tomato sauce recipe that I posted in Duchess's stuffed shell thread.

I'm using that again for the raviolis.

RE: what's for dinner? - crash - 06-06-2013

I'm making chicken and smoked sausage étouffée with steamed rice tonight. I had to run all over town to find some decent looking pork sausages and then I had to smoke hem myself, but it's tasting pretty bloody good. Damn you Cajun addiction!

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 06-06-2013

Damn. You went to a lot of trouble.

Hello, Ruby Tuesday? Do you have chicken and smoked sausage étouffée with steamed rice? Awesome! I'll pickup in twenty minutes.

Ta Da.

RE: what's for dinner? - crash - 06-06-2013

Yeah. No andouille sausage and no ruby Tuesday either.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 06-07-2013

(06-06-2013, 07:50 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Damn. You went to a lot of trouble.

Hello, Ruby Tuesday? Do you have chicken and smoked sausage étouffée with steamed rice? Awesome! I'll pickup in twenty minutes.

Ta Da.

Lazy.:p I at least went to the supermarket to pick up my late night dinner of hot pockets and pizza rolls.

RE: what's for dinner? - Cynical Ninja - 06-07-2013

(06-07-2013, 11:00 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Lazy.:p I at least went to the supermarket to pick up my late night dinner of hot pockets and pizza rolls.

You really are doing your health and waistline no favours eating that processed junk.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 06-07-2013

(06-07-2013, 11:00 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Lazy.

Pfft. Talk to the hand, bitchflake.

(06-07-2013, 11:06 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(06-07-2013, 11:00 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Lazy.:p I at least went to the supermarket to pick up my late night dinner of hot pockets and pizza rolls.

You really are doing your health and waistline no favours eating that processed junk.

I know. But it was a long day and late at night. I was in no mood to cook. I'm trying nowadays not to eat so much of that stuff since I consider it a miracle of science that I didn't die from eating McD's or Taco Bell every day for the the last year or so before I moved back home.

RE: what's for dinner? - Cynical Ninja - 06-07-2013

Maccy Ds and Taco Bell everyday for a year!?

That's pretty fucking gross and lazy clang.

(06-07-2013, 11:59 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Maccy Ds and Taco Bell everyday for a year!?

That's pretty fucking gross and lazy clang.

I agree.50

RE: what's for dinner? - ramseycat - 06-07-2013

I love Taco Bell. It's a guilty pleasure I don't let myself indulge in too often.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 06-07-2013

Fast food isn't bad once in a while, but if that was the only food available to me I'd probably lose weight out of being to nauseated to eat it. Two days in a row would be more than enough for me, much less every day for a year.

(06-07-2013, 11:27 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-07-2013, 11:00 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Lazy.

Pfft. Talk to the hand, bitchflake.

Maybe after the hand gets a manicure. This face is too pretty to scratch up.....yeah even I don't truly believe that.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 06-08-2013

(06-07-2013, 10:37 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Maybe after the hand gets a manicure. This face is too pretty to scratch up.

I always have a French manicure & I wouldn't risk my pretty nails by getting physical with you, you're safe.