Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 11-18-2014

(11-18-2014, 02:00 PM)username Wrote: frozen yogurt covered blueberries

That sounds awesome! A great healthy choice. How do you do that?

...and then I read McDonalds and started thinking fries. Nom Nom Nom.

RE: what's for dinner? - username - 11-18-2014

It's so easy. Blueberry on the tip of a toothpick, dip into yogurt, push off onto wax lined tray, repeat. Freeze an hour and put in plastic bags. Greek yogurt, vanilla, blueberry...whatever floats ur boat. I haven't made them but the process sounds mindless, very Zen like.

ETA: My son is surfing the web and sending me links to this stuff. While he's at school, little snot.

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 11-18-2014

Try it with blue play dough for a unique and zesty change.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 11-18-2014

It's cold here today so I guess I'll make vegetable soup too. Without any meat they'll bitch that they're still starving so I'll add some beans to make it more filling.

(11-18-2014, 03:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: Try it with blue play dough for a unique and zesty change.

You are EVIL...I likey!!

The little yogurt berries are in the freezer now. It was mindless alright. Next time he can make his own. I just tried one. They're okay but I think when HE makes them, I'll get him regular yogurt. The Greek stuff is kind of sour.

RE: what's for dinner? - FAHQTOO - 11-18-2014

(11-18-2014, 05:53 PM)username Wrote:
(11-18-2014, 03:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: Try it with blue play dough for a unique and zesty change.

You are EVIL...I likey!!

The little yogurt berries are in the freezer now. It was mindless alright. Next time he can make his own. I just tried one. They're okay but I think when HE makes them, I'll get him regular yogurt. The Greek stuff is kind of sour.

You REALLY need to do that, and someone needs to get his reaction. Those are the best memories and you need a good laugh right now.

You only need one.

(11-18-2014, 06:36 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: You REALLY need to do that, and someone needs to get his reaction. Those are the best memories and you need a good laugh right now.

True dat!! I've got a baggie full of them now...I might see if I can dig up some play dough and sneak a few in there. That would be priceless.

If they last long enough. He came home and filled half a cereal bowl with the little things. Hey Mikey...he likes it!

[Image: heyMikey.jpg]

Crap, he's going back for seconds. Smiley_emoticons_slash

RE: what's for dinner? - QueenBee - 11-18-2014

Last night, very healthy with the chicken and salad. Tonight? Hot dogs.

(11-18-2014, 07:40 PM)QueenBee Wrote: Last night, very healthy with the chicken and salad. Tonight? Hot dogs.

Real beef ones hopefully.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 11-18-2014

Real beef hearts.

I don't like the major brand all beef hotdogs they sell at the grocery store, like Ball Park or Nathans for example. They have a weird texture and don't have that snap to them. I'd almost rather eat the pork and chicken dick ones, at least they snap and they're not greasy.

I like the Chicago Vienna beef dogs, but I have to go to the butcher to get those.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 11-19-2014

My God

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 11-19-2014

Now I'm wondering what bologna is made out of.

Probably the same yuk hotdogs are made from.

I'm so fuckin' hungry...and cold. I'm cold & hungry. 34

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 12-27-2014

Crudites with spinach dip on the side, cheese & crackers and a glass of chocolate milk. Livin' the high life on a Saturday night.

RE: what's for dinner? - ramseycat - 12-27-2014

That chocolate milk put you right over the top.

RE: what's for dinner? - Blindgreed1 - 12-29-2014

(11-19-2014, 11:34 AM)Maggot Wrote: Now I'm wondering what bologna is made out of.
There are some very respectable bologna chubs out there if you're truly interested. Top quality stuff.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 12-29-2014

This.

http://www.aroracreations.com/product/organic-tandoori-chicken/

It's the best marinade for grilled chicken I've ever had. It's so easy Duchess could do it, and you can find it in the ethnic section in most grocery stores. You just mix the spice blend with plain greek yogurt, olive oil, vinegar and marinate the chicken in it. It tastes better than if some old Indian women slaved over a tandoori over for hours.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 12-29-2014

Where have I heard about Tandoori Chicken before? Did you make it and post about it?