Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 02-01-2015

Fricken lunatic.

RE: what's for dinner? - username - 02-02-2015

(02-01-2015, 08:16 PM)sally Wrote: Why do you have to fuck up this thread. If you cant control yourselves then just get the fuck out.

You make me sick.

If you served me some of that pizza, I'd promise to be quiet. For a minute.

Shut up food network bitch. Some times threads derail. This has just gone temporarily, wildly off track is all. I couldn't find decent pizza nearby so I had a fucking breakfast burrito for dinner. Happy now?

RE: what's for dinner? - crash - 02-04-2015

It's cold and rainy here today. I'm making a New England boiled dinner.

RE: what's for dinner? - username - 02-05-2015

I had a cafe panini for dinner tonight. Whoa is me. I'm so damn sick of restaurant/cafeteria food I could scream. Tonight makes 6 nights sleeping at a hospital. I'm going more insane than I already was.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 02-05-2015

(02-05-2015, 12:11 AM)username Wrote: Tonight makes 6 nights sleeping at a hospital.

Holy shit. I didn't know that hospitals require one to stay with their children. What happens if it's a single parent household and there are other kids and the parent is needed at home too?

You need a vacation from life.

(02-05-2015, 08:17 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-05-2015, 12:11 AM)username Wrote: Tonight makes 6 nights sleeping at a hospital.

Holy shit. I didn't know that hospitals require one to stay with their children. What happens if it's a single parent household and there are other kids and the parent is needed at home too?

You need a vacation from life.

There's no one holding a gun to my head; I suppose I could go home now but the first few nights I think he really benefited from the emotional support. Plus, misery loves company.

We're in a battle today. They told me he would get discharged today but beginning yesterday, his resting heart rate wasn't exactly where they want it (not really dangerous and much better than when he checked in) so now they're asking for more time. At first it was a couple more days and now they're backing off and saying at least one more day. Fucking Dr. told me that my insurance might not cover my son's stay if I checked him out AMA. Liar! I called them. He's already been certified for his stay through today....they're not going to take that back or anything if I decide to check him out.

The asshole also wanted to talk to my husband which really pisses me off. Firstest, we're a partnership--I wouldn't be suggesting taking Ryan out if he and I didn't already generally agree about it and secondest--it seems to imply that my husband has some final say so that isn't the case.

I don't know what's for dinner tonight. Smiley_emoticons_slash

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 02-05-2015

(02-05-2015, 02:51 PM)username Wrote: The asshole also wanted to talk to my husband which really pisses me off.

That sumbitch. Like you're not capable of making a decision regarding your son. It's fucked up that someone as highly educated as a Dr. would suggest that in this day & age.

RE: what's for dinner? - crash - 02-05-2015

(02-05-2015, 02:51 PM)username Wrote: I don't know what's for dinner tonight. Smiley_emoticons_slash

I have some corned beef leftover?

(02-05-2015, 04:51 PM)crash Wrote:
(02-05-2015, 02:51 PM)username Wrote: I don't know what's for dinner tonight. Smiley_emoticons_slash

I have some corned beef leftover?

Done!!! Mmmm, would it insult you if I dipped it in a little mustard?

Corned beef is an odd food for me. I really LIKE it...about once every 6 months or so. It's weird. It's not something I'd eat often but I very much like it on an irregular basis. *scratches head* Anyway, it's been at least 6 months since I've had it so I'm ready!! Blowing-kisses

RE: what's for dinner? - blueberryhill - 02-05-2015

(02-05-2015, 02:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-05-2015, 02:51 PM)username Wrote: The asshole also wanted to talk to my husband which really pisses me off.

That sumbitch. Like you're not capable of making a decision regarding your son. It's fucked up that someone as highly educated as a Dr. would suggest that in this day & age.

I am in a "I hate doctors mode" right now, but I don't think doctor meant any disrespect to you. In these days of lawsuits, one parent could say, "I didn't authorize that," etc. and your husband might beat the shit out of the doctor. He might be an asshole, but think he was just covering his butt/ass.....Hmmm....just noticed this is in What's for dinner? thread.....oh well, i kinda like it when everyone else is confused like me...

RE: what's for dinner? - crash - 02-05-2015

(02-05-2015, 06:13 PM)username Wrote: would it insult you if I dipped it in a little mustard?

Not at all. I usually make a white sauce for it with a healthy dash of wholegrain or Dijon mustard in it.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 02-06-2015

I don't like avocado.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 02-06-2015

Love avocado.

I made homemade chicken pot pie. The kids don't like it so they can just get the hell out of my house and find somewhere else to eat. The old kids, not the 3 year old. She actually liked it.

RE: what's for dinner? - Midwest Spy - 02-06-2015

I like chicken pot pie and avocado A LOT Sal.

Maybe we DO have a future together?

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 02-07-2015

[Image: 7b7beead-2a53-484a-8348-c0532650e03a_zpsqp985v2d.jpg]

RE: what's for dinner? - crash - 02-07-2015

hah

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 02-07-2015

(02-06-2015, 09:12 PM)sally Wrote: Love avocado.

I tried to like it but I thought the taste & texture were revolting. My boss is a food pusher, food is love and all that horseshit. She's a wonderful cook and I like to at least try what she pushes on me. I don't like Wedding Soup either. She cooks a lot of Italian and it's mostly all good. She treats me like I'm the daughter she never had and would like it a lot if I cooked with her. I told her I'd rather dig a ditch.

RE: what's for dinner? - crash - 02-08-2015

So there's this new shop not far from where I live that has started carrying a lot of American groceries and condiments. I was browsing through there last week and I noticed a bottle of Stubbs injectable marinade, this one to be exact;

[Image: 1218.jpg]

So what? you say. Well this kind of thing is not really a thing down here. Sure people have brining needles to make pumped beef and yada yada, but only the hardcore bbq freaks have searched out injectable marinades and marinating needles.

Anyway, so I bought this stuff, injected a corn fed chicken and let it marinade over night. Smoked it in my smoker this afternoon along with some corn. Served it with all the fixings.

FOMG!

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 02-08-2015

I think Stubb's BBQ sauce is the best one I've tried from the grocery store. I'll have to try the injectable marinade.

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 02-08-2015

The best French toast is made with that thick spongy type white Canadian bread. Its not as porous as regular bread and is about an inch thick. 3 slices with sausages and your full. Maybe a little cinnamon sprinkled on it. Perfect for a cold snowy day. 109