Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 02-12-2015

"Not a big difference" would make sense. But since it's Ramsey we're talking about...

RE: what's for dinner? - crash - 02-12-2015

(02-11-2015, 08:44 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 08:33 PM)crash Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 08:22 PM)sally Wrote: hah Even if she changed desk to task it still doesn't make any fucking sense.

I had to look at the keyboard on my phone for a minute.

Not a big deal, dopey was trying to type not a big deal. I bet she was typing on her phone again. You need to get your ass off the couch and stop eating oreos and cookie dough butter, Lori, even your fingers are getting to fat for the keys on your phone.

"Not a big deal, but I used ground turkey this time".

It's still a retarded sentence. Ground turkey, ground beef, what's the difference? One is a bird and one is a mammal, but they're both ground and cook up the same way in the pan. Why even say "not a big deal"? Of course it's not a fucking big deal.

(02-11-2015, 11:04 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: I think she meant "deal."

Thanks. We hadn't quite worked it out already. Feel free to sit in the corner with Ramsey..

RE: what's for dinner? - blueberryhill - 02-13-2015

(02-12-2015, 10:19 PM)crash Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 08:44 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 08:33 PM)crash Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 08:22 PM)sally Wrote: hah Even if she changed desk to task it still doesn't make any fucking sense.

I had to look at the keyboard on my phone for a minute.

Not a big deal, dopey was trying to type not a big deal. I bet she was typing on her phone again. You need to get your ass off the couch and stop eating oreos and cookie dough butter, Lori, even your fingers are getting to fat for the keys on your phone.

"Not a big deal, but I used ground turkey this time".

It's still a retarded sentence. Ground turkey, ground beef, what's the difference? One is a bird and one is a mammal, but they're both ground and cook up the same way in the pan. Why even say "not a big deal"? Of course it's not a fucking big deal.

(02-11-2015, 11:04 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: I think she meant "deal."

Thanks. We hadn't quite worked it out already. Feel free to sit in the corner with Ramsey..

Strangle I can't trust you people, I actually believed you were a little dense for not knowing. You just humiliated me all over Mock. I can't trust you turds and henceforth, I will not take anything you say seriously. Taking advantage of a kind older lady.....Troll

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 03-02-2015

I made gyoza shrimp pot stickers with dipping sauce and udon soup. Homemade. The dumplings turned out better than most Japanese restaurants, I'm really proud of myself. The soup not so much.

RE: what's for dinner? - Eat Shit And Die - 03-02-2015

I had nothing for dinner because the codeine i take for my spine makes me lose my appetite, but I made my GF Toad in the hole with broccoli, cauliflour and a rich gravy.

RE: what's for dinner? - FAHQTOO - 03-02-2015

I opened up a bag a chicken wings from costco and threw them in the nuker.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 03-02-2015

Hot pockets and Tostino pizza rolls.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 03-03-2015

Clang. Clang. Clang.

I read about all the wonderful things some of you make. Sometimes I don't even eat dinner if it means I have to cook. I don't like cooking under even great circumstances let alone if I have to cook only for myself. I just go without. If I ever get rich the one thing I will have is someone to cook for me.

RE: what's for dinner? - SIXFOOTERsez - 03-03-2015

Cooking is good for your head, is for mine at least.
Its been a Long time since I had any trouble being able to make a meal that was at least as good as if not better than any restaurant out there.
There are Lots of places that can make any particular item that I don't, but not if I put my mind to it.

Never got into Baking, always interested, just never got to doing much.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 03-03-2015

(03-03-2015, 07:39 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Clang. Clang. Clang.

I read about all the wonderful things some of you make. Sometimes I don't even eat dinner if it means I have to cook. I don't like cooking under even great circumstances let alone if I have to cook only for myself. I just go without. If I ever get rich the one thing I will have is someone to cook for me.

I wouldn't cook anything fancy just for myself. Nothing beyond throwing a piece of fish under the broiler and slicing a tomato to go beside it or boiling an egg for breakfast.

RE: what's for dinner? - username - 03-03-2015

Last night was chicken cordon bleu with roast brussel sprouts and mashed sweet potatoes. I don't know what I'm cooking tonight but I cook to fatten up the kid these days.

I'm thinking a pasta in some creamy sauce (Alfredo or something), garlic bread and a little lettuce combined with a ton of avocado, dried fruits, croutons etc.

Barf.

(03-03-2015, 05:21 PM)username Wrote: I'm thinking a pasta in some creamy sauce (Alfredo or something), garlic bread and a little lettuce combined with a ton of avocado, dried fruits, croutons etc.

Barf.

That does sound awful right now. Not that fettuccine alfredo is always gross, I can handle a few bites, but it's kind of sickening to eat like that all the time.

You don't have to feed him a bunch of heavy cream and carbs to get him to a healthy weight. Who's telling you that? A grilled chicken breast or lean sirloin steak, with a sweet potato and regular salad or some steamed broccoli with a pat of butter snuck in there would be healthier and the kid wouldn't feel like he's going to have a coronary attack after dinner.

I didn't mean to sound like a know-it-all nutritionist.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 03-04-2015

(03-03-2015, 07:39 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Clang. Clang. Clang.

I'll get back to actual cooking when the weather warms up. Furnace is still broke, and the house is so cold I don't feel like doing much these days....including the dirty dishes to eat the good food.

RE: what's for dinner? - username - 03-04-2015

(03-03-2015, 08:07 PM)sally Wrote: I didn't mean to sound like a know-it-all nutritionist.

Heh-heh. Yeah, I DO have to feed him like that. The kid is at least 20lbs underweight. He's supposed to be eating at minimum 3600 calories or so a day. The Doc wants him to pack in carbs, carbs, carbs. Apparently he's peeing out muscle bits or something. He gets tons of protein but the lowest in his current priority list is fruits and veggies. I guess you get carbs from some sugars too? They would like to see him eating pancakes smothered in butter and syrup. No skipping the syrup!

Barf.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 03-04-2015

Maybe take some pointers from Clang? I think he shoves in at least 3600 a day.

RE: what's for dinner? - Midwest Spy - 03-04-2015

Chicken fajitas, Spanish rice and refried beans.

Getting my Mexican on.

RE: what's for dinner? - username - 03-05-2015

(03-04-2015, 08:07 PM)sally Wrote: Maybe take some pointers from Clang? I think he shoves in at least 3600 a day.

Word. I know the calorie count of WAY too many foods now. I can't believe the number of calories that kid USED to eat without a thought. A couple of bagels and a cinnamon twist--around 950 calories. He can't get back there (with this whole hang up over certain foods). Now breakfast is two cups of Puffins, a banana, around two cups of chocolate almond milk and a two hundred calorie protein bar and all of THAT doesn't even equal 900 calories. And he feels stuffed all the time. No freaking wonder!

He used to drink like a normal teen too. Arnold Palmer's, Gatorades, Apple Juice. Now all he wants is water. I miss the old days when he had such an easy relationship with food.

Russian

RE: what's for dinner? - crash - 03-05-2015

Hmmm..

High anxiety...tick
Prone to emotional outbursts...tick
Overtly kneejerk reactions...tick
Kids with mommy/daddy issues...tick
Kids with eating problems...tick

User, did you ever have this haircut?

[Image: BxslV0mIcAEjFRt.jpg]

Just wondering..

RE: what's for dinner? - Blindgreed1 - 03-05-2015

(03-04-2015, 09:36 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Chicken fajitas, Spanish rice and refried beans.

Getting my Mexican on.
Anything is possible I guess, but I have to think that Mexican food in Minnesota leaves a lot to be desired. I'm doing the ole navy bean and ham hock soup tonight. Love that stuff.