Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - Blindgreed1 - 03-05-2015

(03-05-2015, 04:25 PM)crash Wrote: Hmmm..

High anxiety...tick
Prone to emotional outbursts...tick
Overtly kneejerk reactions...tick
Kids with mommy/daddy issues...tick
Kids with eating problems...tick

User, did you ever have this haircut?

[Image: BxslV0mIcAEjFRt.jpg]

Just wondering..
Crayla has that haircut doesn't she?

RE: what's for dinner? - Midwest Spy - 03-05-2015

(03-05-2015, 04:56 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(03-04-2015, 09:36 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Chicken fajitas, Spanish rice and refried beans.

Getting my Mexican on.
Anything is possible I guess, but I have to think that Mexican food in Minnesota leaves a lot to be desired. I'm doing the ole navy bean and ham hock soup tonight. Love that stuff.

This was made at home.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 03-05-2015

I'm having a yen for some Chinese. Nom Nom Nom

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 03-05-2015

(03-04-2015, 08:07 PM)sally Wrote: Maybe take some pointers from Clang? I think he shoves in at least 3600 a day.

Yeah but alot of it is spicy fast/junk food so I probably fart out at least 1800 a day.hah

I'll admit I've gotten lazy...er....this winter, but you try cooking when your furnace is broke and your house is so cold you're more worried about frostbitten fingers than cooking a decent meal. Plus its hard to cook when noone wants to help make a shopping list and you don't even know half of what you have because the freezer needs to be defrosted and de-junked(but noone but me wants to make an effort to clean it). I made headway a few weeks ago and threw out the expired food from the kitchen cabinets and pantry though.

RE: what's for dinner? - username - 03-06-2015

(03-05-2015, 04:25 PM)crash Wrote: Hmmm..

High anxiety...tick
Prone to emotional outbursts...tick
Overtly kneejerk reactions...tick
Kids with mommy/daddy issues...tick
Kids with eating problems...tick

User, did you ever have this haircut?

[Image: BxslV0mIcAEjFRt.jpg]

Just wondering..

No but I've thought about it. Smiley_emoticons_slash Thank God the woman who cuts my hair usually smacks some sense in to me.

RE: what's for dinner? - username - 03-06-2015

Tonight...barbecue chicken breasts (bone in, skin on), potato salad, baked beans and coleslaw.

My kid isn't gaining much weight but the husband has put on a good 10lbs.

Barf.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 03-06-2015

That haircut is the worst. I think someone stole the idea from The Zohan and it caught on.

RE: what's for dinner? - crash - 03-06-2015

My neighbour calls it the bitch cut

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 03-10-2015

I like cauliflower.

...and asparagus.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 03-10-2015

(03-10-2015, 11:22 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I like cauliflower.

...and asparagus.

Yes, asparaGAS is very aPEEling.hah

RE: what's for dinner? - username - 03-14-2015

My husband and I both had blood tests done for our insurance recently. No surprise...both of us tested high for cholesterol. Feeding my son is going to kill us. That's it, I'm going to have to make two dinner meals, one for old people on the verge of a heart attack and one for starving adolescents.

FML.

RE: what's for dinner? - QueenBee - 03-14-2015

User, sounds like my family. I do not have kids, but making diabetic-friendly, cholesterol-friendly low red meat meals is tough.

So what did I do today? Made corned beef & cabbage for the Irish diabet high cholesterol husband. Oh well

, WTF, it is once a year.

RE: what's for dinner? - username - 03-14-2015

My son can and should be eating anything/everything. In the interests of being a good role model, I had a quarter pounder with cheese, fries and a shake last night. I'm going to die in my attempts to inspire him.

We had a talk today with the paperwork in front of me. He doesn't really want us to die (right now) so I think he's getting the concept that we can't eat like a barely 16 y/o male needs to eat without having a fucking heart attack.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 03-14-2015

I'm having a yen for some steamers. Clams, just clams, melted butter on the side and that's it. Nom Nom Nom

...and a Long Island iced tea.

Don't mind me, it's all the talk of food.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 03-14-2015

(03-14-2015, 07:56 PM)QueenBee Wrote: User, sounds like my family. I do not have kids, but making diabetic-friendly, cholesterol-friendly low red meat meals is tough.

So what did I do today? Made corned beef & cabbage for the Irish diabet high cholesterol husband. Oh well

, WTF, it is once a year.

I was going to eat corned beef an cabbage today but I spent too long drinking and playing Celtic games(kaber, keg, and shotput toss). Had McD's instead.

RE: what's for dinner? - QueenBee - 03-15-2015

(03-14-2015, 08:46 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm having a yen for some steamers. Clams, just clams, melted butter on the side and that's it. Nom Nom Nom

...and a Long Island iced tea.

Don't mind me, it's all the talk of food.

Thanks..now I am craving them. We have this little hole in the wall place here called The Lobster Trap. Imports their seafood from New England area. Not a restaurant, but everything is fresh and not horribly expensive. We will go there once in a blue moon, get 5 or 6 dozen clams, bring 'em home and steam away. It is the only time we ever buy REAL butter too. Maybe I will ask my hubby if he wants to do that for his birthday this year, instead of me taking him out.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 03-15-2015

I'm still thinking about those little suckers and now I smell garlic bread. It's all in my head, I'm the only one here and there is no cooking going on at the moment.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 03-15-2015

Fuck. Now I'm craving some fried clams.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 03-15-2015

I love clams anyway you can think to prepare them. I mostly like them steamed with butter, lemon and tabasco sauce, but I'll even eat them straight out of a can.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 03-15-2015

(03-15-2015, 09:58 PM)sally Wrote: I love clams anyway you can think to prepare them. I mostly like them steamed with butter, lemon and tabasco sauce, but I'll even eat them straight out of a can.

You can eat the clams straight out of a can? No cooking required?

*hungrily eyes the can of clams sitting on his pantry shelf*