Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 12:19 PM)sally Wrote: Don't apologize to that old grumpy bitch, Clang.

Go eat a booger sammich, you fricken weirdo. You earned "weirdo" when I saw you talking about booger hors d'oeuvres and using toe nails as toothpicks.

I barf all over your flip flops. Dramaqueen

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 12:51 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 12:19 PM)sally Wrote: Don't apologize to that old grumpy bitch, Clang.

Go eat a booger sammich, you fricken weirdo. You earned "weirdo" when I saw you talking about booger hors d'oeuvres and using toe nails as toothpicks.

She's a grumpy loveable weirdo.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 12:45 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Respect your elders.

I don't feel like I should respect some crazy old bat anymore than I respect anyone else here.

It was a fucking joke, big goddamn deal. I doubt Clang really eats his boogers and toe nails, however, I can't be 100% sure.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 01:12 PM)sally Wrote: It was a fucking joke

No shit, Sherlock.

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 01:08 PM)sally Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 12:45 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Respect your elders.

I don't feel like I should respect some crazy old bat anymore than I respect anyone else here.

Yes, Sally even when they're wrong.

I'll help an old lady across the street or whatever, but it stops there. I'm not kissing some old persons ass just because they're old. IRL old people are some of the nastiest, meanest people I've dealt with. We have a new policy that if our sales man is dealing with an old bat he has to get a deposit before starting work on their home. We've been screwed by more old ladies than you can shake a stick at.

RE: what's for dinner? - blueberryhill - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 12:54 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(04-29-2015, 09:41 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: There ought to be a law to ban these poopholes who post barf inducing stuff on our dinner thread....Thanks shitheads, I am never going to eat again....Go post on the gross and revolting crap under kid stuff....

Sorry, BH.

*hangs his head in shame and slinks his embarrassed sorry self away*

Clangie Wangie, you are truly funny; maybe u could try writing comedy.....Anyhow, you gave me a laugh and hopefully you recognize i am kidding. It seems Mock is losing some of its mockery, but then I am way too old to recognize when that is the case. I love Sally's sarcasm even when directed toward me, but sometimes I don't think people always get me. Trust me I had the best teacher in the world for sarcasm, and that would be my deceased mother. To the rest of you (Sally), if the remarks downhill are sincere hahhahhah, then we are no longer buddies.....

What, that you're a grumpy old bitch and a crazy old bat? I really meant that. I think you might even be crazier than Aussie.

The other posts were directed to Clang saying that I should respect my elders. I've never understood that concept, I don't respect them more or less than anyone else here or IRL.

(04-30-2015, 02:50 PM)sally Wrote: What, that you're a grumpy old bitch and a crazy old bat? I really meant that. I think you might even be crazier than Aussie.

The other posts were directed to Clang saying that I should respect my elders. I've never understood that concept, I don't respect them more or less than anyone else here or IRL.

Wow that's rich, you can dish it out, but can't take it....what a flake..u are a mean ole bitch and certainly more crabby than myself. However, i am grumpy some days, but i will own up to it, unlike you. I wasn't the least grumpy when i posted about keeping the gross, revolting burgers on a stick off of the dinner thread. I had already drunk my ensure so it didn't bother me in the least, you mean, bully, devil reincarnated witch. u may be young now but I doubt that u will look as good as me when u are my age. I think some Mock people should open a thread about the mean girls on Mock and we will just see where u rank. You lead the pack, wolf girl.....P.S. In my mental health training, it was usually the people calling others crazy who were the craziest ones in the pack. Signed, your ex buddy....

(04-30-2015, 01:12 PM)sally Wrote:

It was a fucking joke, big goddamn deal. I doubt Clang really eats his boogers and toe nails, however, I can't be 100% sure.

I'm 100% sure I do actually eat boogers and fingernails.

(04-30-2015, 02:42 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 12:54 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(04-29-2015, 09:41 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: There ought to be a law to ban these poopholes who post barf inducing stuff on our dinner thread....Thanks shitheads, I am never going to eat again....Go post on the gross and revolting crap under kid stuff....

Sorry, BH.

*hangs his head in shame and slinks his embarrassed sorry self away*

Clangie Wangie, you are truly funny; maybe u could try writing comedy.....Anyhow, you gave me a laugh and hopefully you recognize i am kidding. It seems Mock is losing some of its mockery, but then I am way too old to recognize when that is the case. I love Sally's sarcasm even when directed toward me, but sometimes I don't think people always get me. Trust me I had the best teacher in the world for sarcasm, and that would be my deceased mother. To the rest of you (Sally), if the remarks downhill are sincere hahhahhah, then we are no longer buddies.....

Well I hope your happy that you made a fool of an easy target like Clangie.:( I hope you die a horrible slow death and burn for an eternity in hell, you fucking crazy demented bitch.

(j/k, can I have another lump of dried up old hard candy, please?)

(04-30-2015, 03:17 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Well I gave you some good advice then. I don't know why Duchess is calling me a weirdo over it. Would it have been better if I tried to talk you out of eating them? It would have just went in one ear and out the other. I don't pretend to work in the mental health field, I don't have the slightest idea how to keep you from eating your boogers. Maybe crazy lady #1 and crazy lady # 2 could help.

They could also give you advice on where to get really bad plastic surgery and botox as a bonus.

RE: what's for dinner? - Blindgreed1 - 04-30-2015

Dude... You're a mess.

RE: what's for dinner? - FAHQTOO - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 03:15 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 02:50 PM)sally Wrote: What, that you're a grumpy old bitch and a crazy old bat? I really meant that. I think you might even be crazier than Aussie.

Wow that's rich, you can dish it out, but can't take it....what a flake..u are a mean ole bitch and certainly more crabby than myself. However, i am grumpy some days, but i will own up to it, unlike you. I wasn't the least grumpy when i posted about keeping the gross, revolting burgers on a stick off of the dinner thread. I had already drunk my ensure so it didn't bother me in the least, you mean, bully, devil reincarnated witch. u may be young now but I doubt that u will look as good as me when u are my age. I think some Mock people should open a thread about the mean girls on Mock and we will just see where u rank. You lead the pack, wolf girl.....P.S. In my mental health training, it was usually the people calling others crazy who were the craziest ones in the pack. Signed, your ex buddy....

That post just qualified you for crazy lady #2.

(04-30-2015, 03:35 PM)sally Wrote:

Well I gave you some good advice then. I don't know why Duchess is calling me a weirdo over it. Would it have been better if I tried to talk you out of eating them? It would have just went in one ear and out the other. I don't pretend to work in the mental health field, I don't have the slightest idea how to keep you from eating your boogers. Maybe crazy lady #1 and crazy lady # 2 could help.

They could also give you advice on where to get really bad plastic surgery and botox as a bonus.

well, mean girl, let me just say, that you will need far more than face lift and botox....you are going to need full body lift if your boobs don't hit the floor before that....you better start saving your money, mean, bully, girl.

(04-30-2015, 06:00 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 03:35 PM)sally Wrote:

well, mean girl, let me just say, that you will need far more than face lift and botox....you are going to need full body lift if your boobs don't hit the floor before that....you better start saving your money, mean, bully, girl.

That post just sealed the deal.

(04-30-2015, 06:00 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

oh, F2, you are so predictable.....you have the audacity to label people in this forum as crazy without credentials to do so. I would say it is like pot calling kettle black and all that shit. You just love it when someone who disagrees with your point of view gets bullied by the mean girl. Were you a bully in school? You are such a smart ass, and crazier than Aussie or myself. First rule in mental health (comes in handy here) is that when someone calls others crazy, it is usually to divert attention away from their own craziness. would you be willing to take a short psychological evaluation so we can measure your own degree of craziness......

P.S. I wasn't talking to you, F2, so speak only when I talk to you. Gotta it?

(04-30-2015, 06:06 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 06:00 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

oh, F2, you are so predictable.....you have the audacity to label people in this forum as crazy without credentials to do so. I would say it is like pot calling kettle black and all that shit. You just love it when someone who disagrees with your point of view gets bullied by the mean girl. Were you a bully in school? You are such a smart ass, and crazier than Aussie or myself. First rule in mental health (comes in handy here) is that when someone calls others crazy, it is usually to divert attention away from their own craziness. would you be willing to take a short psychological evaluation so we can measure your own degree of craziness......

hah You take this shit way too serious.