Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - Blindgreed1 - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 06:00 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 03:35 PM)sally Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 03:17 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 01:12 PM)sally Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 12:51 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Go eat a booger sammich, you fricken weirdo. You earned "weirdo" when I saw you talking about booger hors d'oeuvres and using toe nails as toothpicks.

I barf all over your flip flops. Dramaqueen

It was a fucking joke, big goddamn deal. I doubt Clang really eats his boogers and toe nails, however, I can't be 100% sure.

I'm 100% sure I do actually eat boogers and fingernails.

Well I gave you some good advice then. I don't know why Duchess is calling me a weirdo over it. Would it have been better if I tried to talk you out of eating them? It would have just went in one ear and out the other. I don't pretend to work in the mental health field, I don't have the slightest idea how to keep you from eating your boogers. Maybe crazy lady #1 and crazy lady # 2 could help.

They could also give you advice on where to get really bad plastic surgery and botox as a bonus.

well, mean girl, let me just say, that you will need far more than face lift and botox....you are going to need full body lift if your boobs don't hit the floor before that....you better start saving your money, mean, bully, girl.
As a self proclaimed boobie expert I don't believe that's true Blue. I've examined some exquisite boobies on women 15+ years my senior and without surgery that rocked my world and many women around my age with the same result.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 03:35 PM)sally Wrote: Well I gave you some good advice then. I don't know why Duchess is calling me a weirdo over it.

You're absolutely right. I can't very well accuse MS of being intolerant & judgmental and then turn around and call you a weirdo for advising Clang how to make booger hors d'oeuvres. You have my most humble apology. Love3

RE: what's for dinner? - blueberryhill - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 06:12 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 01:12 PM)sally Wrote: It was a fucking joke, big goddamn deal. I doubt Clang really eats his boogers and toe nails, however, I can't be 100% sure.

I'm 100% sure I do actually eat boogers and fingernails.

Well I gave you some good advice then. I don't know why Duchess is calling me a weirdo over it. Would it have been better if I tried to talk you out of eating them? It would have just went in one ear and out the other. I don't pretend to work in the mental health field, I don't have the slightest idea how to keep you from eating your boogers. Maybe crazy lady #1 and crazy lady # 2 could help.

They could also give you advice on where to get really bad plastic surgery and botox as a bonus.

well, mean girl, let me just say, that you will need far more than face lift and botox....you are going to need full body lift if your boobs don't hit the floor before that....you better start saving your money, mean, bully, girl.
As a self proclaimed boobie expert I don't believe that's true Blue. I've examined some exquisite boobies on women 15+ years my senior and without surgery that rocked my world and many women around my age with the same result.

Oh, I know, but I am talking about mean girl Sally's boobies....or have you seen her boobies?

RE: what's for dinner? - Blindgreed1 - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 06:39 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 06:12 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 03:17 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm 100% sure I do actually eat boogers and fingernails.

Oh, I know, but I am talking about mean girl Sally's boobies....or have you seen her boobies?
I haven't, but I've heard they are magnificent.

(04-30-2015, 01:12 PM)sally Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 12:51 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 12:19 PM)sally Wrote: Don't apologize to that old grumpy bitch, Clang.
[size=medium][i]

It was a fucking joke, big goddamn deal. I doubt Clang really eats his boogers and toe nails, however, I can't be 100% sure.

Clangs, don't listen to Sally. She is full of poop...and yes, Sally I knew it was a joke......apparently you were not listening.....Jeez, you exhaust my energy.

RE: what's for dinner? - HairOfTheDog - 04-30-2015

We're having baked chicken and Greek salad for dinner.

No boogers.

And no cocktail or wine for me, which truly sucks.

RE: what's for dinner? - Midwest Spy - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 07:17 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: And no cocktail or wine for me, which truly sucks.

Preggers?

And, speaking of booze:

Why do I like the Gin Blossoms' sound so much?

No baby on the way, MS.

Just watching the calories and have a busy work day in the field tomorrow. I've been screwing off most of the week and it's catching up to me.

I'll bite -- why do you like the Gin Blossoms' sounds so much?

(04-30-2015, 07:37 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: No baby on the way, MS.

Just watching the calories and have a busy work day in the field tomorrow. I've been screwing off most of the week and it's catching up to me.

I'll bite -- why do you like the Gin Blossoms' sounds so much?

I can appreciate your self-discipline.

It's hard for me to say no to food/drink I like.

As for the Gin Blossoms I really was looking for a little help.

Some of that early 90's alternative still sounds good; Gin Blossoms, Live, etc.

Of course, I still think the Blow Monkeys 'Digging Your Scene' is the bomb.

(04-30-2015, 07:45 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: As for the Gin Blossoms I really was looking for a little help.

Some of that early 90's alternative still sounds good; Gin Blossoms, Live, etc.

Of course, I still think the Blow Monkeys 'Digging Your Scene' is the bomb.

Alright.

I can take a hint. What Gin Blossom's video do you want me to post for you?

I'll post the Blow Monkeys too.

Found Out About You.

Thanks.

(04-30-2015, 07:56 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Found Out About You.

Thanks.

No problem.

It's sometimes hard for me to resist temptation too, I'm not all that disciplined.

Tomorrow night I'm splurging and having a drink or two.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 06:00 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: well, mean girl, let me just say, that you will need far more than face lift and botox....you are going to need full body lift if your boobs don't hit the floor before that....you better start saving your money, mean, bully, girl.

My breasts are doing just fine, BlueHairedBastard. Go do what you do best and dust yourself with baby powder and hold up everyone in line at the bank.

(04-30-2015, 08:07 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 07:56 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Found Out About You.

Thanks.

No problem.

It's sometimes hard for me to resist temptation too, I'm not all that disciplined.

Tomorrow night I'm splurging and having a drink or two.

JimBones margarita machine looks great.

My wife likes whipping up pitcher after pitcher in the summer. G & T's too.

Summer is the best.

(04-30-2015, 08:12 PM)sally Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 06:00 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: well, mean girl, let me just say, that you will need far more than face lift and botox....you are going to need full body lift if your boobs don't hit the floor before that....you better start saving your money, mean, bully, girl.

My breasts are doing just fine, BlueHairedBastard. Go do what you do best and dust yourself with baby powder and hold up everyone in line at the bank.

Well, you are blind as a bat as my hair is red.... Let's see, baby powder..and WTF is wrong with that. I would rather smell like that than have a smelly pussy like you....think you admitted that in an upstream post so know this is not news to you. Think you and Clang were discussing your usual sexual deviancy, kinky, perverted pillow talk when it came up. Now you go do what u do best, be a mean girl and go hold up your local bank.
Clangs I am not bad mouthing you as I know how "she" can be a bad influence on you....

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 09:16 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: baby powder..and WTF is wrong with that.

Because it gets in your lungs, Blueberry. You'd be better off smoking a pack of Newports. You old people need to lay off the baby powder. Now wonder why you're all sick.

RE: what's for dinner? - Jimbone - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 08:17 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: JimBones margarita machine looks great.

Summer is the best.

Funny, what started as a gift to someone else has me considering one for our house. We've had hot days already, so I can easily see using it 8 months out of the year.

It's just so much easier to open a beer or a bottle of wine though. For entertaining though, those machines looks awesome.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 05-01-2015

(04-30-2015, 09:16 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: I would rather smell like that than have a smelly pussy like you

Holy mackerel. You've been corrupted.

RE: what's for dinner? - Blindgreed1 - 05-01-2015

(04-30-2015, 08:12 PM)sally Wrote:

Pics? Blowing-kisses

RE: what's for dinner? - Blindgreed1 - 05-01-2015

(04-30-2015, 10:59 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 08:17 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: JimBones margarita machine looks great.

Summer is the best.

Funny, what started as a gift to someone else has me considering one for our house. We've had hot days already, so I can easily see using it 8 months out of the year.

It's just so much easier to open a beer or a bottle of wine though. For entertaining though, those machines looks awesome.
I'm confused... Why is a machine needed for a Margarita?