Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 05-19-2015

Clang, just go with the flow for now. Everyone has quirks, maybe you'll find you can tolerate hers and lose your cherry in the process.

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 05-19-2015

(05-19-2015, 11:17 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Clang, just go with the flow for now. Everyone has quirks, maybe you'll find you can tolerate hers and lose your cherry in the process.

You never know, maybe when she gets nervous she needs to squeeze a set of balls or something, in which case go to the movies and buy some peanut M&M's

RE: what's for dinner? - Blindgreed1 - 05-19-2015

(05-19-2015, 11:10 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: That's terrible advice, Gunnar.

A 40-year-old male virgin who has a woman showing a lot of interest shouldn't run for the hills just because she seems a little weird and obsessive. It's not like he would be widely considered an ideal romantic partner himself.

He might hit it and find her to be crazy fun and likeable -- Clang could overlook some of her odd tendencies and character flaws in that case.

I mean, he's gonna have to introduce her to his cross-dressing at some point if this relationship ever gets off the ground and goes anywhere -- the fact that she's a little strange might make her more likely to be accepting of that than most women. Give and take and all...
If we never hear from Clang again because she tied him to a chair in her basement in order to make him frail and pale prior to dismembering him, his blood will be on your hands. hah

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 05-19-2015

(05-19-2015, 02:23 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

A 40-year-old male virgin who has a woman showing a lot of interest shouldn't run for the hills just because she seems a little weird and obsessive. It's not like he would be widely considered an ideal romantic partner himself.

He might hit it and find her to be crazy fun and likeable -- Clang could overlook some of her odd tendencies and character flaws in that case.

I mean, he's gonna have to introduce her to his cross-dressing at some point if this relationship ever gets off the ground and goes anywhere -- the fact that she's a little strange might make her more likely to be accepting of that than most women. Give and take and all...
If we never hear from Clang again because she tied him to a chair in her basement in order to make him frail and pale prior to dismembering him, his blood will be on your hands. hah
I will haunt you all from beyond the grave. Jesus told me he's cool with it.

(05-19-2015, 11:17 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm trying to go with the flow. I'm just so nervous. She called this morning, left a voicemail. Wanted to talk to me and wanted to know if I was working tonight. I think she wants to go on the first date tonight. Dunno...haven't got back to her yet.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 05-19-2015

(05-19-2015, 03:04 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm trying to go with the flow. I'm just so nervous. She called this morning, left a voicemail. Wanted to talk to me and wanted to know if I was working tonight. I think she wants to go on the first date tonight. Dunno...haven't got back to her yet.

Are you working tonight? If not and she's looking to hookup, go for it. Just jump right in. It's going to be fine. Doooo itttttt.

(05-19-2015, 03:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-19-2015, 03:04 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm trying to go with the flow. I'm just so nervous. She called this morning, left a voicemail. Wanted to talk to me and wanted to know if I was working tonight. I think she wants to go on the first date tonight. Dunno...haven't got back to her yet.

Are you working tonight? If not and she's looking to hookup, go for it. Just jump right in. It's going to be fine. Doooo itttttt.
nope off until Thursday. So Duchess commands so it will be done.

RE: what's for dinner? - Blindgreed1 - 05-19-2015

(05-19-2015, 03:00 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Is "the ghost of clang" in drag? Just want to know you when I hear/see you. hah

(05-19-2015, 03:15 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(05-19-2015, 03:00 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Is "the ghost of clang" in drag? Just want to know you when I hear/see you. hah
I will be dressed as fat Carmen Miranda.

RE: what's for dinner? - Blindgreed1 - 05-28-2015

I made some teryaki chicken last night in the ole crock pot. Came out awesome!

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 06-02-2015

Sally, do you think these look good? They are Hasselback Potatoes.

[Image: FNM_110112-Bacon-Hasselback-Potatoes-Recipe_s4x3.jpg]

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 06-02-2015

You can never go wrong with bacon, cheese and potatoes.

RE: what's for dinner? - crash - 06-02-2015

(05-04-2015, 04:43 PM)Maggot Wrote: There's a place called the "healthy Buffalo" up the road that sells just about anything.

healthy buffalo

You could but the ingredients there to make your very own Australian Coat of Arms burger, mags..

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 06-02-2015

I see they have wild boar at the Healthy Buffalo. The couple times I had it, it was delicious. Once in Switzerland and another time in NY, both times it was made into a stew. Not gamey at all.

RE: what's for dinner? - Blindgreed1 - 06-03-2015

Trying my hand at a cheesy chicken casserole tonight at the request of my daughter.

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 06-03-2015

I went through 6 eggs trying to crack them with one hand and getting them in the pan without breaking the yolk or getting eggshells in it.

RE: what's for dinner? - Blindgreed1 - 06-03-2015

(06-03-2015, 12:30 PM)Maggot Wrote: I went through 6 eggs trying to crack them with one hand and getting them in the pan without breaking the yolk or getting eggshells in it.
Were you cracking them on a flat surface? If so you're a spaz hah

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 06-03-2015

You crack them on the side of something, like the pan. That's easy. Learning to flip them in the pan is harder. I got a job as a short order cook when I was 17 and the manager who was an old black guy made me practice flipping a piece of bread in the pan because I was fucking up the eggs every time. Now I'm a pro at it, I can crack and flip three at a time.

Non stick spray works pretty good at home, but at the restaurants they always have a stainless steel pan of clarified butter sitting on the flat top where you use a paint brush to butter the shit out of everything.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 07-06-2015

This time I'm not lying and really did eat crab Rangoon. 4 of them. Plus shrimp egg foo young. My husband made me pick up Chinese when I didn't want to.

I think I ate like 3000 calories and I hate when I eat stuff that makes me feel fat. Maybe I should puke it up to put my mind at ease.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 09:04 PM)sally Wrote: This time I'm not lying and really did eat crab Rangoon. 4 of them. Plus shrimp egg foo young. My husband made me pick up Chinese when I didn't want to.

I think I ate like 3000 calories and I hate when I eat stuff that makes me feel fat. Maybe I should puke it up to put my mind at ease.
yeah right, he made you. Noone makes you do anything. You could have just had a salad. I practically had a salad tonight. Just some ramen noodles and 2 chicken patties.