Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 07-06-2015

hah

RE: what's for dinner? - imsuchawildflower - 07-06-2015

I went out for Jalisco style Mexican. I had 2 red cheese enchiladas, a tamale and a chicken flauta...and of course a sopapilla,with honey.
Delicious.
They have the best chips and salsa in town. We are a small community and there's 8 or 9 mexican restaurants...one of which makes the best cheeseburgers...go figure.

RE: what's for dinner? - Jimbone - 07-07-2015

I just at two Nathans hotdogs for lunch. Delicious.

RE: what's for dinner? - Blindgreed1 - 07-07-2015

(07-06-2015, 11:13 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: I went out for Jalisco style Mexican. I had 2 red cheese enchiladas, a tamale and a chicken flauta...and of course a sopapilla,with honey.
Delicious.
They have the best chips and salsa in town. We are a small community and there's 8 or 9 mexican restaurants...one of which makes the best cheeseburgers...go figure.
You ever make it down to the old Pueblo look me up.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 07-07-2015

I haven't eaten yet today. I'm trying to decide do I shower first and then eat or eat then shower. Goddamn I wish I had someone to get it ready for me while I was in the shower.

RE: what's for dinner? - imsuchawildflower - 07-07-2015

(07-07-2015, 04:47 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 11:13 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: I went out for Jalisco style Mexican. I had 2 red cheese enchiladas, a tamale and a chicken flauta...and of course a sopapilla,with honey.
Delicious.

I don't even know you. Lol what's old Pueblo? Albuquerque?

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 07-07-2015

(07-07-2015, 05:17 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: I don't even know you. Lol what's old Pueblo? Albuquerque?

hah from what I know he seems like a nice guy. May as well give it a shot when you find out where Old Pueblo is.

I hate Albq. I go there about once every 2 years to pick someone up from the airport and that's about it. Its a scarey town.

RE: what's for dinner? - Midwest Spy - 07-07-2015

(07-07-2015, 05:28 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: I hate Albq. Its a scarey town.

Scary good or scary bad?

And, I think he's talking about Mesa, AZ not Albq.

Lots of gangs, shootings, buried bodies out on the mesa, drugs...like most big cities I guess. Definitely not for me. NM as a whole is a pretty poor and violent state. Lots of oil though. And milk.

RE: what's for dinner? - Carsman - 07-07-2015

Delicious.

We have a Mexican restaurant in FL that makes "the best Shrimp Scampi" we have ever tasted, better then any Italian restaurant, again, go figure.
(Kinda just stumbled into ordering it one night, when I didn't feel like Mexican food, but was there with friends who wanted Mexican. And I ordered the Scampi (they all laughed) and walla, it was delicious, and I was a happy camper. They all tasted a bite, and all loved it as well, and now they order it there too.)

Lots of Mexican food has seafood in it...especially shrimp...and they definitely know how to cook and season it to perfection. I'm so hungry for shrimp all the time. Its one if my favorite foods!

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 07-07-2015

Mexican's do shrimp really good. I love the shrimp rancheros from the place we go to.

RE: what's for dinner? - imsuchawildflower - 07-08-2015

1 pound of fresh sonnet cherries, a bottle of water, 6 cheddar lays potato chips and a small spoon of nutella.
I couldn't stop with the cherries. Obviously.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 07-08-2015

Diet Cherry Pepsi, 2 slices of pepperoni pizza, a small bag of honey cheese curls, and a nacho cheese stuffed pretzel.

I should've eaten at your house clang...but I'll never get my bmi right if I keep eating my cravings....sigh. I'll just dine vicariously through you.
what are we having tomorrow?

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 07-08-2015

(07-08-2015, 01:20 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: what are we having tomorrow?
probably more of same kind of stuff until I get really big bad health scare or wise up.

It's better to wise up before the health scare....cheaper too.

RE: what's for dinner? - Blindgreed1 - 07-08-2015

(07-07-2015, 05:17 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 04:47 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
Delicious.

I don't even know you. Lol what's old Pueblo? Albuquerque?
Tucson Arizona. Albuquerque is a shit hole.

You're exactly right. Albq is the bottom of the shithole.