Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - Blindgreed1 - 12-15-2015

Chili tonight.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 12-29-2015

I'm alone so I think I'm going to have leftover hor d'oeuvres for dinner.

...in my pj pants.

RE: what's for dinner? - Blindgreed1 - 12-29-2015

(12-29-2015, 05:18 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm alone so I think I'm going to have leftover hor d'oeuvres for dinner.

...in my pj pants.
Pics of you and the hors?

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 12-29-2015

You don't want to see that shit, honey, you'd be traumatized and then I'd lose you forever.

RE: what's for dinner? - Blindgreed1 - 12-29-2015

(12-29-2015, 05:47 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You don't want to see that shit, honey, you'd be traumatized and then I'd lose you forever.
hah doubtful. I'd love to hang out with you sometime. Braid your back hair, file down your goat horn toenails. Maybe put a little color on them? Blowing-kisses

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 01-01-2016

(12-14-2015, 11:55 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I did Italian beef sandwiches last night for the first time in a very long time. I will probably sprinkle that into my crock pot meal rotation more often moving forward.

I've seen that on Food Network, it was Famous Al's Italian beef sandwiches where they slice the beef thin, dip it in gravy, top it with giardinier and provolone cheese on a roll.

I was thinking about trying it. How do you do yours in the crock pot?

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 01-07-2016

I'm jonesin' for pizza at 7:30 AM.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 01-07-2016

Would you like some Salami with that?

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 01-07-2016

No, it's not a healthy choice. Smiley_emoticons_fies

I want lots of mushrooms & onions and don't forget the garlic.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 01-09-2016

I've been simmering spaghetti sauce for much of the day and I went back to an old thread and blew the dust off a recipe for meatballs. Garlic bread too. Lots of garlic. Catch up with me later and I'll breathe on you.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 01-09-2016

I got a pressure cooker for Christmas and I love this thing. It makes really good vegetable beef soup. The best soup I ever had.

Tomorrow I might do meatballs and sauce.

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 01-09-2016

I would like to get one just to can high acidic vegetables like tomatoes.

RE: what's for dinner? - Adub - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 09:54 PM)Maggot Wrote: I would like to get one just to can high acidic vegetables like tomatoes.

Me too. Those high acidic vegetables like tomatoes deserved to be canned. The way they proliferate in my veggie garden is indecent.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 01-09-2016

I haven't tried the canning yet, but the pressure cooking is great. It's a great refrigerator/ freezer cleaner. You can throw frozen meat in there with whatever leftover half rotten vegetables you have going on in the fridge and some seasoning and in 20 minutes you have yourself a damn good meal.

RE: what's for dinner? - ramseycat - 01-09-2016

My son made chili. It was pretty good.

RE: what's for dinner? - crash - 01-10-2016

(01-09-2016, 04:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I've been simmering spaghetti sauce for much of the day and I went back to an old thread and blew the dust off a recipe for meatballs. Garlic bread too. Lots of garlic. Catch up with me later and I'll breathe on you.

I love old school Sunday gravy. Cooked down from whole cuts for hours and hours. Building up the flavour all the way.

That's my kind of Sunday. Start in the morning early at the farmers market. Home for breakfast and get it started. Do some chores and stir it or make additions in the way past. Cut the grass, come back and stir again. Not much more than a beer for lunch so I can pig out at dinner.

Down to the local vege shop to get a sourdough ciabatta and fresh pasta to go with. Home and stir, more additions. Feet up on the lounge, a few more beers and catch some sport in the box. Stir and add again. Wash the car and pack up the place ready for the new week.

Final additions, put the pasta on and drain saving some starchy water. Add some gravy and water to the pasta and get it together. Add it all to the gravy and make like Elvis..

*drool*

Next Sunday..

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 01-15-2016

I'm thinking about calling Dominos.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 01-21-2016

I just want y'all to know I satisfied my craving and I should be good to go for another year. Ahhhh

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 01-21-2016

I had grilled octopus seasoned with some kind of paprika sauce and Portuguese potatoes. Delicious.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 01-26-2016

I like the one better where he's serving the kids, but I couldn't find that one on youtube.

I did have chicken tonight, but it wasn't Mr. Jim Perdue's chicken. I only like his commercials.