Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 02-25-2019

How did you grill the potatoes? Slices of them or simply a baked potato on the grill?

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 02-25-2019

I parboil the baby potatoes first then cut them in half and drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper and throw them on the grill with peppers and onions.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 02-25-2019

In foil?

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 02-25-2019

No I just put it on the grates. Sometimes a few slip between the cracks, but if you cut everything in big enough chunks its not much of a problem.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 02-25-2019

You gotta start threads about this shit, woman. Interested people are interested.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 04-02-2019

Ohmaigawds. None of us have eaten dinner in over a month.

RE: what's for dinner? - HairOfTheDog - 04-02-2019

I had dinner tonight.

Chilled shrimp with hot mustard, some olives, and a few habanero almonds.

I'm having a glass of white wine or two for dessert, which I shouldn't.  It's Maggot's fault.  I'm cheering the fact that he's home (and hopefully on the mend).   Cheers

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 04-02-2019

I have no appetite today so I didn't eat dinner. The family had leftover black eyed pea soup and grilled cheese.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 04-03-2019

I ate some Cheetos. I was going to eat some leftover salad but when I went to get it, it was gone.

RE: what's for dinner? - Carsman - 04-03-2019

(04-03-2019, 04:29 AM)Duchess Wrote: I ate some Cheetos. I was going to eat some leftover salad but when I went to get it, it was gone.

Guess the salad thief took it! hah hah

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 04-04-2019

It's okay. My food is your food.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 04-04-2019

Chicken chop suey and rice. It turned out ok, but I'm no china man.

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 04-16-2019

It's still early whats cookin Doc?

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 04-16-2019

A vegetable soup I made using up all the leftover veggies in the fridge and the Columbia restaurant's famous 1905 salad. If you look up the salad it's really easy and good.

RE: what's for dinner? - pyropappy - 04-16-2019

who's got time to eat with all the chanting that has to be done

hail hasenpfeffer, hare hasenpfeffer, veal hasenpfeffer, turkey giblets

he's right, I feel better already.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 04-17-2019

Mango bean quinioa salad with salmon

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 04-18-2019

OMG tonight I got Yellow Fin Tuna steaks at the store because they looked sooo good. I looked up how to cook them and thought about what I had for spices and ended up making a sauce to marinade them in and pan fried them. (BBQ Grill isn't out yet).

I didn't have soy, so I left that out. I didn't have lemons either-but had lime, that worked fine. Also I had some chili seasoning, and added a small bit of bbq sauce, oh and used a lemon dressing I had. 

This is to go with my quinoa mango bean salad I've been eating all week. And I'll have it for lunch tomorrow.

RE: what's for dinner? - Fry Guy - 04-18-2019

I dont normally do dinner

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 04-18-2019

(04-18-2019, 12:38 AM)MirahM Wrote: OMG tonight I got Yellow Fin Tuna steaks at the store because they looked sooo good. I looked up how to cook them and thought about what I had for spices and ended up making a sauce to marinade them in and pan fried them. (BBQ Grill isn't out yet).

...and you cook too! Marry me. I don't cook but I do great laundry and I clean up nice but I smell like horse a lot. 116

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 04-18-2019

I like tuna tataki. It's easy and you can't mess it up unless you overcook the steaks. They should be quick seared and bright pink in the middle, not cooked though untill they turn into sawdust.