Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - Carsman - 04-20-2019

Just made reservations for later on, it was really easy, no really! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 04-20-2019

Ooohhhh I like 'em too, Cars!

RE: what's for dinner? - Fry Guy - 04-20-2019

My daughter is working in a newly open German bar and restaurant. She is bartending and working fulltime hours and then some.
I am seeing little of her so i am going there for a meal to check it our, support and give her a smile.

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 04-21-2019

I wish i would have opened a breakfast place years ago I regret it now.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 04-21-2019

You could have called it Benedict Maggot's.

On a side note, a good investment is an electric smoker. It's cheating, but I made better ribs than some old black guy in Memphis with that thing.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 04-22-2019

(04-18-2019, 04:48 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 12:38 AM)MirahM Wrote: OMG tonight I got Yellow Fin Tuna steaks at the store because they looked sooo good. I looked up how to cook them and thought about what I had for spices and ended up making a sauce to marinade them in and pan fried them. (BBQ Grill isn't out yet).

...and you cook too! Marry me. I don't cook but I do great laundry and I clean up nice but I smell like horse a lot. 116
I've already been planning an entire wedding in my head. But we would have to call an outside caterer because Sally woul spend the whole time barfing.
Clang is entertainment, or in charge of entertainment. Maggot or Aussie would officiate, Or should that be HotD? Who would be the flower person? Rootilda? 
What or who am I forgetting? 
Can it be barn style surrounded by animals? And then we ride off on horses?

RE: what's for dinner? - Fry Guy - 04-22-2019

(04-22-2019, 05:50 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 12:38 AM)MirahM Wrote: OMG tonight I got Yellow Fin Tuna steaks at the store because they looked sooo good. I looked up how to cook them and thought about what I had for spices and ended up making a sauce to marinade them in and pan fried them. (BBQ Grill isn't out yet).

...and you cook too! Marry me. I don't cook but I do great laundry and I clean up nice but I smell like horse a lot. 116
I've already been planning an entire wedding in my head. But we would have to call an outside caterer because Sally woul spend the whole time barfing.
Clang is entertainment, or in charge of entertainment. Maggot or Aussie would officiate, Or should that be HotD? Who would be the flower person? Rootilda? 

BlindGreed, Pappy, MidWest Spy, Big Mark and Carsman?

RE: what's for dinner? - HairOfTheDog - 04-23-2019

(04-22-2019, 05:50 PM)MirahM Wrote:

Smiley_emoticons_smile  I'd probably be better at DJing the reception than officiating the wedding ceremony.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 04-23-2019

(04-22-2019, 05:50 PM)MirahM Wrote: Can it be barn style surrounded by animals? And then we ride off on horses?

I wouldn't have it any other way! It will be beautiful.   27

[Image: 14107967979_621fed964f_c.jpg?resize=800%2C534&ssl=1]

[Image: 98b7fb91-cbd0-4541-9969-19db1e05e4f5]

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 04-23-2019

How did you find that picture? I looked up two old bitches riding a horse and I can't even speak of what came up. Anyway, I'll cater the wedding. I don't care what lifestyle you lead, just take your damn food, pay me and get out of my face.

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 04-23-2019

10.000.00 deposit, who cares if they scissor.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 04-23-2019

That place looks amazing! I love the horse picture. Wow!

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 04-24-2019

(04-23-2019, 09:35 PM)MirahM Wrote: That place looks amazing! 

Doesn't it! I really love old barns, especially when they are made into a home. I used to drive by this piece of shit barn and I'd fantasize about taking my savings and buying it so I could renovate it to flip. I still think about it sometimes and if I didn't need help with the renovation I would do it but the cost of labor would really put a hurtin' on me.

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 04-24-2019

lobster from the supermarket steamed there, Sam Adams sitting on my tailgate by the lake.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 04-24-2019

I've been eating Easter leftovers all week and I'm fine with that, no cooking.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 04-24-2019

(04-24-2019, 01:18 PM)Maggot Wrote: lobster from the supermarket steamed there, Sam Adams sitting on my tailgate by the lake.

That sounds nice. I think I'm going to pick up some lobster now and steam it in the Sam Adams. I don't like drinking Sam Adams, but I like to cook with it.

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 04-26-2019

Fried chicken, cole slaw, french fries and a strawberry shake. The only day of the week I can eat good stuff.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 04-26-2019

Mmmmm french fries! *drools* The shake sounds good too, I haven't had ice cream in nearly a year.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 04-26-2019

I had a bite or ten of a NY strip. And it was good. This whole vegan kick I've been on has gotten me down, way down.

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 04-27-2019

Protein, it is the P in pep.