Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 05-20-2019

(05-20-2019, 05:16 PM)BigMark Wrote: Fake fucking spaghetti noodles with fake ass meatballs. KILL ME NOW.

The wife got your fat ass on a tofu diet?

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 05-20-2019

(05-20-2019, 09:58 PM)sally Wrote:
(05-20-2019, 05:16 PM)BigMark Wrote: Fake fucking spaghetti noodles with fake ass meatballs. KILL ME NOW.

The wife got your fat ass on a tofu diet?

Zucchini pasta and ground chicken balls wtf.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 05-21-2019

What is for dinner?
Whatever I don't have to make and clean up after.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 05-22-2019

I'm making gazpacho. I've been craving it, but never attempted to make it myself because I didn't think my family would like cold vegetable soup.But they better like it tonight or they can go without dinner.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 05-22-2019

I'm having Mexican rice and that's all I know about dinner. I like rice so I'm looking forward to this. Kinda hoping it's not too hot though.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 05-22-2019

I've had gazpacho-it is pretty good.

Tonight I am going to a friend's house, they are having pulled pork. I never get why people get excited about pulled pork. I never know what to do with it especially since I don't eat bread, so I am bringing corn tortillas and dessert.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 05-23-2019

Her pulled pork was actually pretty damn good. I was impressed.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 05-23-2019

How about the food?

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 05-23-2019

hah

RE: what's for dinner? - aussiefriend - 05-24-2019

I know I am going to cop shit for this, I piled in the garlic tonight in the spagetti bolognese and it has cleared up my painful sinus infection virus thingy. Also added red wine. Never do spagetti bolognese without red wine. Especially you Sally, you had the guts to try vegemite. Reduce it down and add more. You can go to the bottle shop and just ask for red wine for the spagetti bolognese and they know you are not being pretentious.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 05-24-2019

Ooooh garlic, I forgot I had garlic.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 05-24-2019

I am making bacon hamburgers with mushrooms and swiss cheese tonight.
I should have added garlic, that would have been good. Maybe I still can. I just added more bacon, because I already ate the slices I fried up.
I went to the store to buy everything I needed for the weekend because this town gets crazy for the weekend and the stores are packed, I got mostly meat though! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Forgot to grab veggies.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 05-25-2019

You rock sista!

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 05-25-2019

I see carnivores.

RE: what's for dinner? - Fry Guy - 05-25-2019

(05-25-2019, 03:18 AM)BigMark Wrote: diseased pepperoni with garlic sauce.

Going to order out

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 05-25-2019

(05-24-2019, 10:52 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I know I am going to cop shit for this, I piled in the garlic tonight in the spagetti bolognese and it has cleared up my painful sinus infection virus thingy. Also added red wine. Never do spagetti bolognese without red wine. Especially you Sally, you had the guts to try vegemite. Reduce it down and add more. You can go to the bottle shop and just ask for red wine for the spagetti bolognese and they know you are not being pretentious.

What do you think, I'm a fucking idiot. I know to use red wine for a bolognese sauce, I usually use a nice Chianti. I've been cooking with alcohol since before you were born.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 11-07-2019

I made pepper and egg sandwiches. My mom used to make them and I forgot how good they are. They're popular in italian sub shops in chicago and NY.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 11-08-2019

That sounds good.
I just finished off the last of the pickles.
I think that may be it for the night.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 11-08-2019

I made cabbage soup, went on my ride did a few hours of work then slaved away in the kitchen. Oh and went out for a few beers...

I replaced the white beans with kidney beans, delish!

https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a21581173/best-cabbage-soup-recipe/

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 11-08-2019

If I had any chips left
I would put some bbq sauce in a bowl and just dip some chips into that.
For my 2nd appetizer.