Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 01-21-2020

What's for dinner? I'm so hungry. I just rinsed some romaine but I want some real food. Manly food.

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 01-21-2020

Real french fries.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 01-21-2020

*drools* one of my favorite things.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 01-21-2020

Nothing between work and meeting tonight. Grrr. I may try to order a to go pizza from one of the best pizza places.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 01-21-2020

Probaby Tuna and ramen. I need to go shopping later this week or on the weekend.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 01-21-2020

Clang McFly Wrote:Probaby Tuna and ramen. I need to go shopping later this week or on the weekend.

You know you can make tuna fish with mayonnaise as usual and then drain and cool the ramen and mix the tuna in to make a tuna noodle salad. It's actually pretty good, I made it a few times when we used to be poor.

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 01-21-2020

Just had steak and french fries, it was fabulous, my butcher box has given me a new lease on life. I just take something out the day before and all is good as long as the professor has no plans I'm the man with a plan. [Image: pos28.gif]

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 01-21-2020

(01-21-2020, 07:20 PM)sally Wrote:
Clang McFly Wrote:Probaby Tuna and ramen. I need to go shopping later this week or on the weekend.

You know you can make tuna fish with mayonnaise as usual and then drain and cool the ramen and mix the tuna in to make a tuna noodle salad. It's actually pretty good, I made it a few times when we used to be poor.
Dammit. Now ya tell me. Ended up having corn beef hash and ramen anyway. But good tip to try next time. Spanks sally. Autocorrect or me being cheeky? You decide.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 01-22-2020

I imagine corned beef hash out of the can, right. Did you know that if you refrigerate the can first the corned beef will shake right out of the can whole and you can slice it into patties and then fry them crisp in a pan. If you fry it from a cold state it crisps up perfectly. Way better than just taking it out of the can at room temp and heating it up where it looks like dog food.

RE: what's for dinner? - crash - 01-22-2020

That whole paragraph made me want to vomit. Nothing good comes from a can. Apart from condensed milk and beer.

Clang is not about to give up canned food so I'm just trying to help him. He can open up the can of corned beef and either have this

[Image: mVGEk1ql.png]

or this

[Image: 7Mdc3Zjl.jpg]

Or he could just get rid of the fucking canned corned beef hash all together and just eat the poached egg and tomato and stop being a fat fuck.

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 01-22-2020

Or lasagna it's easy just ask Paris, America's Princess she even uses a steal spatula in a Teflon skillet. What a pro!! 

RE: what's for dinner? - crash - 01-22-2020

I watched the whole thing *facepalm*... only because I was waiting for two things that never even happened...one; the bit where she put the yap yap dog into lasagna, and two; The scene to turn to night vision and a seedy poker player to walk out and rail her...

Just like eating that lasagna would be; very fucking disappointing!

I couldn't get through it, it made me want to poke my eyes out. What's her next video, tuna casserole?

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 01-22-2020

No kidding, I pictured it more like this.

[Image: fpiwP6u.gif]

It says cooking with Paris Hilton, not fucking Paris Hilton. I knew right away that the only thing that was going to happen is that she's going to make a crappy lasagna. And the recipe is on the back of the fucking pasta box she used.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 01-22-2020

Even I know you have to bring the water to a boil before putting the pasta in.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 01-22-2020

(01-22-2020, 06:11 PM)Duchess Wrote: Even I know you have to bring the water to a boil before putting the pasta in.
Me too.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 01-22-2020

(01-22-2020, 01:47 PM)sally Wrote: Clang is not about to give up canned food so I'm just trying to help him. He can open up the can of corned beef and either have this

[Image: mVGEk1ql.png]

or this

[Image: 7Mdc3Zjl.jpg]
First one looks good. Second minus the tomatoes looks good. Tomatoes are for burgers, cherry tomatoes for salads. I don't even put tomatoes on my subs. I've thought about buying only food I can cook and get rid of the canned crap but then I thought about how I'm a lazy fat fuck who would probably just starve to death or use Grubhub and waste all that food.