Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 04-18-2020

One of my husband's friends went to Alaska and caught a bunch of halibut and gave us some so I'm cooking that tonight. I'm going to do it in the parchment paper with veggies and a butter wine sauce. I also got a ton of beets in my veggie box so I'm going to make a roasted beet salad with it.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 04-18-2020

Man.   111

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 04-18-2020

That sounds awesome!

I ordered a box of food from Purple Carrot and I am in love with it! Today I made Crispy Cauliflower Pakoras with Red Lentil dal and Cilantro Chutney.
It was delicious!
Not sure if I will do another order. I just wanted to see what it was like in case I really couldn't leave the house. It is pretty decent. (it is vegetarian-obviously I'm not vegetarian) but I wanted to learn some awesome veggie dishes.

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 04-18-2020

I first heard of parchment paper a couple years ago. I just couldn't believe there was paper that could be put in an oven. Cool stuff.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 04-21-2020

Roasted garlic flavored cauliflower and onion with other flavors as well
Chick Pea salad w/ cucumber, peas, mint and parsley
Gai lan (Chinese brocoli or kale)

For dessert I am having a bowl of vanilla bean ice cream (Tilamook)

This dinner is really tasty but I already feel hungry. I could eat all of it-but I want to save some for lunch.

Also, just tasted the gai lan. I could do w/out that again. Really bitter taste. Ick

RE: what's for dinner? - cannongal - 04-21-2020

I fucking doctored up a Schwans skillet meal.    I hate Schwans.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 04-21-2020

Store bought spicy beef ramen, and a sandwich with salami, liverwurst, pepperoni, Canadian bacon, pepper jack cheese, dill pickles and maple BBQ sauce. Washed it all down with Diet Pepsi. I spent 3 hours cleaning the apartment, I was really hungry.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 04-21-2020

[Image: UCIrIAV.gif]

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 04-22-2020

Never underestimate the power of cheese.

RE: what's for dinner? - cannongal - 04-22-2020

I love cheese.    Mark's.  .Gif  is from the Wisconsin state cheese festival.    I wish we had a cheese festival around here.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 04-22-2020

why, you want to lick the knife?

RE: what's for dinner? - HairOfTheDog - 04-24-2020

Since it's Friday (though it may as well be Tuesday, for me).........I'm breaking out some of the frozen meat stash and grilling up a storm tonight.

My niece is off Fridays ~ Sundays, so we usually have something she really likes on Friday nights.

We're having barbecued steak, chicken and veggie kabobs with garlic cauliflower rice.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 04-24-2020

I need to replenish my meat stash. Need to take some time to menu plan and figure out what meats, sides and veggies I want to get. Might have to wait until I shop by myself or after this crisis had passed. My brother and those social distance captains as always make me feel nervous and want to rush my shopping.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 04-27-2020

I made salmon again for dinner, this time w/ roasted zuchini and roasted beets-which are fucking delicious!

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 04-28-2020

I love roasted beets, I made a roasted beet salad with gorgonzola and toasted walnuts that was pretty darn good.

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 04-28-2020

Raw carrots.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 04-28-2020

PF Changs!

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 04-28-2020

Hotdogs and teriyaki beef ramen.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 04-29-2020

Dude that is so much sodium.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 04-29-2020

Carrots sound good. So does roasted beet salad.
I had leftover salmon w/ goat cheese
and then I went to the store and did my long list shopping and had some more meat and cheese as a snack after.