Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 04-29-2020

(04-29-2020, 12:03 AM)BigMark Wrote: Dude that is so much sodium.
I know. It's probably why my legs cramp up at night. Well that and I'm even more sedentary than usual with this self quarantine/social distancing. I even over season my food with salt and pepper and other spices when cooking. Its low sodium/low sugar food's fault for tasting so bland. I guess I could get used to that though like I did when i went from 4% whole milk to 2% low fat milk.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 05-02-2020

Last night I made falafel and zuchini noodles with lemon! OMG SO FUCKING GOOD!

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 05-15-2020

BBQ chicken drumsticks and ears of butter & sugar corn. I have discovered the beauty of broiling, especially when there are thunder storm's all around. I may not go back to grilling unless I'm cooking a bunch of stuff for a party. Broiling rocks!

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 05-15-2020

Molajete

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 05-15-2020

Hmmmm

Maybe I will broil the ears of corn I got. I will try that.

ALSO! Last night I had salmon and asparagus and I made a little "boat" for my salmon to keep it separate from the aspagus and it was so much better! Juicier!

Tonight I just picked up some chicken at the store and dipped it in bbq sauce and finished my salad from lunch. I didn't have much more energy to make anything.

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 05-16-2020

Speaking of "boats" remember , we are all in the same storm but not all in the same boat.

RE: what's for dinner? - Carsman - 05-16-2020

(05-16-2020, 07:02 AM)Maggot Wrote: Speaking of "boats" remember , we are all in the same storm but not all in the same boat.

Sadly, How very true!

Many are on the Titanic, band playing and all!

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 05-16-2020

My point is that many celebrities are yapping about staying home and wearing bikinis and taking pictures of themselves when average Americans are letting their lively hoods go down the drain as they are staying home not working.

If these Governors were not getting paid they would be clamoring over each other trying to open things up.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 05-16-2020

Why are you watching celebrities? I've been watching All in the family. All time favorite show. I used to have to watch it every night and never complained. Mash on the othe hand was the worst.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 05-16-2020

My father was really stupid about discipline and drinking all of your milk and eating your peas and shit. He tried to keep a wholesome life for me dictated by his Holy roller parents. He was a better parent than my mom who dated niggers (not black people) and he took a big shot at 47 and died. Weirded parents ever.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 05-17-2020

(05-15-2020, 10:13 PM)BigMark Wrote: Molcajete

[Image: 020.jpg]

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 05-17-2020

Dem shrimps look divine. NomNomNom

Squeeze the tail sideways and suck.

Instapot red beans and rice.

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 05-17-2020

Sometimes I get a shrimp ring and eat the entire thing.

1. I hate tabasco sauce
2. I love sriracha sauce
3. I love the triple hot flame broiler sauce
4. I love horseradish
5. I love wasabi, I mean I LOVE WASABI!
6. I hate Donald Trumps Special BBQ sauce, it sucks like Twilla at an orgy!

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 05-19-2020

(05-15-2020, 09:27 PM)Maggot Wrote: BBQ chicken drumsticks and ears of butter & sugar corn. I have discovered the beauty of broiling, especially when there are thunder storm's all around. I may not go back to grilling unless I'm cooking a bunch of stuff for a party. Broiling rocks!

OMG
I just baked the corn in the oven (along with the salmon and asparagus) and it was soooooo good.
Almost set the fire alarm off
But soooo goood

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 05-19-2020

(05-17-2020, 10:06 PM)BigMark Wrote: 1. I hate tabasco sauce
2. I love sriracha sauce
4. I love horseradish

I don't want to tell you why I hate siracha sauce. BUT I MIGHT ANYWAY! When I lived in the mountain someone loved it sooo much. And if I had to use the restroom after them-IT FUCKING SMELLED LIKE SIRACHA and not in any kind of good way. I will never eat that stuff. EVER!

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 05-19-2020

(05-19-2020, 12:13 AM)MirahM Wrote:
(05-17-2020, 10:06 PM)BigMark Wrote: 1. I hate tabasco sauce
2. I love sriracha sauce
4. I love horseradish

I don't want to tell you why I hate siracha sauce. BUT I MIGHT ANYWAY! When I lived in the mountain someone loved it sooo much. And if I had to use the restroom after them-IT FUCKING SMELLED LIKE SIRACHA and not in any kind of good way. I will never eat that stuff. EVER!
I don't blame you. I stink up the bathroom in a bad way and burn my asshole everytime I eat homemade Guyanese hot pepper sauce.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 05-19-2020

We have three bathrooms and I try to use them strategically to not offend.