Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 06-01-2020

(06-01-2020, 10:05 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 09:57 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 09:41 AM)Carsman Wrote: Can't help but notice, you have 10,115 posts in here, and only "2" threads started by you!
That's because the All About Clang thread pretty much discouraged me from starting new threads. Well that and usually when I've started a thread on other boards,they die out pretty quickly. That and I sometimes get the feeling that some people here feel my opinions are stupid and I should just shut up. I get singled out also every time I post off topic in a thread despite others also derailing threads.

You're family here, post your threads as you like.

Most all of us here post threads, some take off, and some crash an burn, so what!
Blowing-kisses Cheers

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 06-01-2020

Please don't have babies.

RE: what's for dinner? - cannongal - 06-01-2020

(05-30-2020, 12:51 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Am I the only one putting on weight during this lockdown?

You're still on lockdown down there?

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 06-01-2020

(06-01-2020, 09:57 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: That's because the All About Clang thread pretty much discouraged me from starting new threads. Well that and usually when I've started a thread on other boards,they die out pretty quickly. That and I sometimes get the feeling that some people here feel my opinions are stupid and I should just shut up. I get singled out also every time I post off topic in a thread despite others also derailing threads.

Oh..my..gawd! Are you serious? I started that thread for you because I knew you wouldn't do it for yourself! Snap out of it! I want 5 threads from you by this time tomorrow. Chop Chop

Sally, are you bullying Clang again?

Awink

(06-01-2020, 03:27 PM)BigMark Wrote: Please don't have babies.
Biologically impossible. But maybe Ginny will have a baby some day when her pussy drinks some of my protein cocktail.

I knew she was a dude.

(06-01-2020, 04:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 09:57 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: That's because the All About Clang thread pretty much discouraged me from starting new threads. Well that and usually when I've started a thread on other boards,they die out pretty quickly. That and I sometimes get the feeling that some people here feel my opinions are stupid and I should just shut up. I get singled out also every time I post off topic in a thread despite others also derailing threads.

Oh..my..gawd! Are you serious? I started that thread for you because I knew you wouldn't do it for yourself! Snap out of it! I want 5 threads from you by this time tomorrow. Chop Chop

Well thanks for starting that thread but now you know why I'll never start another. I'll have to check but I'm pretty sure when I started those other 2 threads someone posted something like "Why did you make a new thread? You already have a thread to contain all your crap and silly nonsense." 

sally never seriously bullies me. I like to mock and joke back and forth with her. You and Hotd too. And sometimes Mirah.

(06-01-2020, 05:05 PM)BigMark Wrote: I knew she was a dude.
She's not a dude. I meant it was biologically impossible for me to carry a baby in my belly for 9 months.

That's not true, it is possible.

(06-01-2020, 05:11 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: sally never seriously bullies me. 

I know that. That why I winked.

(06-01-2020, 05:16 PM)BigMark Wrote: That's not true, it is possible.
WTF? How? This ain't the movie Junior, this is real life.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 06-01-2020

You should offer her your wigs, I think she needs them more than you. You could just casually say "hey I found these old rat nest wigs in my apartment when I moved in, would you have any use for them?"

No, but I don't know what kind of shit he's trying to pull. But it's amusing nonetheless.

RE: what's for dinner? - cannongal - 06-01-2020

Is she from Maine?  I could only see 1 tooth,  and I just spent a whole weekend listening to jokes about how the toothbrush had to be invented in Maine,  otherwise it would have been called a teethbrush.

(06-01-2020, 06:06 PM)sally Wrote: No, but I don't know what kind of shit he's trying to pull. But it's amusing nonetheless.

I'm afraid to say anything at all about her. The last time I did I thought he was fuckin' around and posting pix of his brother and I insulted his girlfriend.

I kind of hope that really is his girlfriend as unfortunate looking as she is. If that is his brother or him photoshopped then that would be really weird.

I'd love to see Clangy get laid but I don't think Ginny is good enough for him. He's settling!

(06-01-2020, 06:02 PM)sally Wrote: You should offer her your wigs, I think she needs them more than you. You could just casually say "hey I found these old rat nest wigs in my apartment when I moved in, would you have any use for them?"
Oh fuck you. I admit I was wearing that rat nest blonde wig for far too long without proper care and cleaning, but then I buy a new irish red wig and that's not good enough for you. You tell me I need to buy a light ash brown wig. I'm not telling Ginny anything about my crossdressing. If we get serious enough, Miss Clang is dead.

(06-01-2020, 06:06 PM)sally Wrote:
No, but I don't know what kind of shit he's trying to pull. But it's amusing nonetheless.
I'm not pulling any shit. I'm getting ahead of myself thinking I'm going to have a serious relationship  with a girl and everyone else is giving me shit.