Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 09-05-2012

Porkchops, macaroni and cheese, and sauerkraut.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 09-05-2012

(09-05-2012, 05:54 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Porkchops, macaroni and cheese, and sauerkraut.

Thats a good combo. Do you braise the porkchops in the sauerkraut? If not you should try it sometime, I brown them first and then add the kraut and a can of beer.

RE: what's for dinner? - Riotgear - 09-05-2012

(09-05-2012, 07:00 PM)sally Wrote:
(09-05-2012, 05:54 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Porkchops, macaroni and cheese, and sauerkraut.

Thats a good combo. Do you braise the porkchops in the sauerkraut? If not you should try it sometime, I brown them first and then add the kraut and a can of beer.

Nah, he just throws it all in the trough, squeals with delight and dives right in.

No, but I was thinking of doing that. Unfortunately I'm not cooking for myself and cooked the porkchops to my mom's boring/bland specifications. Another incentive to move out, I can do things my way, not mom's way.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 09-05-2012

(09-05-2012, 08:37 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

No, but I was thinking of doing that. Unfortunately I'm not cooking for myself and cooked the porkchops to my mom's boring/bland specifications. Another incentive to move out, I can do things my way, not mom's way.

Did you ever think about telling your mom to fuck off? If you want to do the porkchops a different way then just tell that fat, controlling bitch to back the fuck off. If she really gets pissed it would take her at least 6 months to get you evicted anyway.

(09-05-2012, 08:44 PM)sally Wrote:
(09-05-2012, 08:37 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Did you ever think about telling your mom to fuck off? If you want to do the porkchops a different way then just tell that fat, controlling bitch to back the fuck off. If she really gets pissed it would take her at least 6 months to get you evicted anyway.

JFC Sal. Don't you know yet that Clang is trolling for advice so he can reject it and giggle?

Here's some advice for you to ignore mamma's boi - Start thinking of food as fuel. Stop thinking of food as a reward or a luxury or a treat or whatever you think of it as that isn't fuel.

(09-05-2012, 08:44 PM)sally Wrote: If she really gets pissed it would take her at least 6 months to get you evicted anyway.

Really? Tell me more.

I need more hand.

See?

(09-05-2012, 09:06 PM)Riotgear Wrote: JFC Sal. Don't you know yet that Clang is trolling for advice so he can reject it and giggle?

Blah-blah-0006Ignore

(09-05-2012, 10:42 PM)Riotgear Wrote: See?

See what? Telling the person that saved you from being homeless to fuck off is terrible advice, ofc I'm going to ignore it.

And I'm not giggling at the advice, I'm giggling evilly at the thought of it taking 6 months to evict me if things go sour.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 09-06-2012

Trust me Clang, if things go sour she'll have a hell of a time getting your fat ass out of there. You even have the right to a court hearing and can sue her for harassment.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 09-06-2012

(09-06-2012, 07:29 PM)sally Wrote: Trust me Clang, if things go sour she'll have a hell of a time getting your fat ass out of there. You even have the right to a court hearing and can sue her for harassment.

Thats good to hear. She's always telling us if we do stuff she don't like she can evict us and can call the cops on us for trespassing if we refuse to leave. I thought we could only be forced out after 3 days...6 months is even better.

(09-06-2012, 09:34 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(09-06-2012, 07:29 PM)sally Wrote: Trust me Clang, if things go sour she'll have a hell of a time getting your fat ass out of there. You even have the right to a court hearing and can sue her for harassment.

Thats good to hear. She's always telling us if we do stuff she don't like she can evict us and can call the cops on us for trespassing if we refuse to leave. I thought we could only be forced out after 3 days...6 months is even better.

Nope, once someone allows you to move your stuff in their home they can't just kick you out unless you harm them. They have to properly serve you with an eviction notice and if you don't leave they have to have a sheriff deliver a notice and then you can buy more time by taking it to court. It's a whole process that your mom most likely doesn't want to bother with. In Fl anyway, I'm sure every state has similar laws though.

Better check on that though. I don't want you to tell her to cram the meatballs up her ass and then end up selling your body on the streets of NY three days later.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 09-06-2012

K.Blowing-kisses

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 09-07-2012

Beef stew and dumplings. The fluffy round Bisquick ones, not the flat ones.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 09-07-2012

cheeseburgers, pickles and salad(lettuce,tomatos, cucumbers and olives).

RE: what's for dinner? - OnBendedKnee - 09-07-2012

(09-07-2012, 06:03 PM)sally Wrote: Beef stew and dumplings. The fluffy round Bisquick ones, not the flat ones.

Homemade or store bought?

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 09-07-2012

What kind of dressing?

I swear to God you bastards are boring the shit out of me.

RE: what's for dinner? - OnBendedKnee - 09-07-2012

^
That's only because you know we love you.