Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 06-03-2020

her left hand hurts because she furiously took care of herself after your date you obtuse jerk.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 06-03-2020

I really doubt she broke her hand rubbing one out to Clang after their date at Jurrasic Park. More likely she tried to commit suicide with it.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 06-03-2020

Well, there's your extended family for ya!

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 06-03-2020

(06-02-2020, 12:29 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 10:52 AM)sally Wrote: Ok I believe you now. I agree with Cars, the picture in your avatar just isn't very flattering.
I agree too. I don't want to change her completely but maybe I can try to convince her to wear better makeup and grow her hair out a little longer. Maybe even wear dresses and tops like that Not that she isn't good the way she is now. I already suggested she carry a purse since she was constantly losing stuff during our date. Hoodie "pockets" are not a good way to carry stuff.

Some girls might prefer not to look too girly if they have experienced harrasment of some sort. I'm not saying all, I'm just saying maybe she has a reason for the way she looks or dresses or for not carrying a purse.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 06-03-2020

(06-02-2020, 10:40 PM)MirahM Wrote: That is alot to deal with. Hopefully things turn around for her. Even if her daughter needs professional help-getting help is better than the alternative. Hope she will be okay.
Thank you.   Blowing-kisses

(06-03-2020, 12:06 AM)BigMark Wrote: her left hand hurts because she furiously took care of herself after your date you obtuse jerk.
Thumb_smiley-vault-signs-060 Sign_pervert

(06-03-2020, 01:33 AM)MirahM Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 12:29 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 10:52 AM)sally Wrote: Ok I believe you now. I agree with Cars, the picture in your avatar just isn't very flattering.
I agree too. I don't want to change her completely but maybe I can try to convince her to wear better makeup and grow her hair out a little longer. Maybe even wear dresses and tops like that Not that she isn't good the way she is now. I already suggested she carry a purse since she was constantly losing stuff during our date. Hoodie "pockets" are not a good way to carry stuff.

Some girls might prefer not to look too girly if they have experienced harrasment of some sort. I'm not saying all, I'm just saying maybe she has a reason for the way she looks or dresses or for not carrying a purse.
Well she has been bullied alot throughout her life, so we have that in common.

(06-03-2020, 12:33 AM)sally Wrote: I really doubt she broke her hand rubbing one out to Clang after their date at Jurrasic Park. More likely she tried to commit suicide with it.
Troll Lame bitch Signs_173

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 06-03-2020

(06-02-2020, 08:27 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Thank you, you're a good friend. I won't disrespect her by sharing the sex details with Mock. I was just upset that everyone thought it was a man, me, or my brother.  Sorry for giving people shit about giving me shit. If my real life guy friends can do it, why not my online guy and girl friends? I know you are all just looking out for me and don't want me to get hurt. Thanks again, Mirah and everyone.

Clangy, in general I think most Mockers just want you to be happy. If Ginny is someone who makes you feel happy & good about yourself then I'm all for it. Not that you need my permission FFS, you don't. I'm quite fond of you and I genuinely care about how you are.

(06-03-2020, 10:13 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 08:27 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Thank you, you're a good friend. I won't disrespect her by sharing the sex details with Mock. I was just upset that everyone thought it was a man, me, or my brother.  Sorry for giving people shit about giving me shit. If my real life guy friends can do it, why not my online guy and girl friends? I know you are all just looking out for me and don't want me to get hurt. Thanks again, Mirah and everyone.

Clangy, in general I think most Mockers just want you to be happy. If Ginny is someone who makes you feel happy & good about yourself then I'm all for it. Not that you need my permission FFS, you don't. I'm quite fond of you and I genuinely care about how you are.
Blowing-kisses Thanks Duchess. I'm fond of all of you guys and girls too. This place is called Mock, and as a former lameass troll I sometimes forget your Mocking comes from a place of love and concern for my well being not hate. Also it's ok to agree to disagree sometimes.

RE: what's for dinner? - cannongal - 06-03-2020

(06-03-2020, 10:13 AM)Duchess Wrote:

What she said.     We only see bits and pieces of each other.   If I'm in here after 8PM,  it's because I'm drunk off my ass.  If I'm in here during the day,  I'm either bored, or need a few to decompress.   Just like I tell my real life peeps,   you do you- don't worry about what the rest of us think.

(06-03-2020, 08:28 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 12:33 AM)sally Wrote: I really doubt she broke her hand rubbing one out to Clang after their date at Jurrasic Park. More likely she tried to commit suicide with it.
I was joking about the suicide part. I really don't think you'd be that awful to hang out with.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 06-03-2020

Besides the smell and lame jokes I bet he would be a blast.

(06-03-2020, 11:49 AM)sally Wrote:
I was joking about the suicide part. I really don't think you'd be that awful to hang out with.
Sometimes its hard to tell if you're joking. But then again some people have that same problem with me. I probably should be more serious.

(06-03-2020, 12:02 PM)BigMark Wrote: Besides the smell and lame jokes I bet he would be a blast.
What smell? I farted audibly several times during our date on Sunday. She said nothing and didn't make a weird face. It might just be true love!

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 06-03-2020

(06-03-2020, 03:54 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  I farted audibly several times during our date on Sunday. 

So...sit down next to Auntie Duchess. When you get within arm's length Ima slap the back of your head. I used to have a cool smiley that did just that but I can no longer find it. Woe is me. I used it on Mark. A lot.

Stop doing that in front of your date. I shouldn't have to tell you that, or are you trolling me? She doesn't do that in front of you, does she?

(06-03-2020, 04:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 03:54 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  I farted audibly several times during our date on Sunday. 

So...sit down next to Auntie Duchess. When you get within arm's length Ima slap the back of your head. I used to have a cool smiley that did just that but I can no longer find it. Woe is me. I used it on Mark. A lot.

Stop doing that in front of your date. I shouldn't have to tell you that, or are you trolling me? She doesn't do that in front of you, does she?
I'm going to stop farting in front of her when she acknowledges the farts. No sense of smell, no sense of humor. But she also lacks common sense so we have that in common. True Love!

She doesn't fart in front of me, but she calls me Goofball. And this goofball is going to keep on releasing fartballs of gas.

(06-03-2020, 03:51 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 11:49 AM)sally Wrote:
Sometimes its hard to tell if you're joking. But then again some people have that same problem with me. I probably should be more serious.
Of course I was joking, I want you to be happy. Even if you two do look like that skit of the fat couple holding hands on the beach from Mad TV. I believe it was called lowered expectations.

RE: what's for dinner? - cannongal - 06-03-2020

(06-03-2020, 06:07 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I'm going to stop farting in front of her when she acknowledges the farts. No sense of smell, no sense of humor. But she also lacks common sense so we have that in common. True Love!

She doesn't fart in front of me, but she calls me Goofball. And this goofball is going to keep on releasing fartballs of gas.

The stepdaughter has no problem releasing gas on her first dates either.   The more I  read your posts,  the more I wished I had covered her in chocolate and cheetos and mailed her to you.

(06-03-2020, 06:58 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 06:07 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

The stepdaughter has no problem releasing gas on her first dates either.   The more I  read your posts,  the more I wished I had covered her in chocolate and cheetos and mailed her to you.
You still can. I'm not exclusive yet with Ginny. Sunday was only date number 3.