Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 06-03-2020

(06-03-2020, 06:27 PM)sally Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 03:51 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 11:49 AM)sally Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 08:28 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 12:33 AM)sally Wrote: I really doubt she broke her hand rubbing one out to Clang after their date at Jurrasic Park. More likely she tried to commit suicide with it.
Troll Lame bitch Signs_173
I was joking about the suicide part. I really don't think you'd be that awful to hang out with.
Sometimes its hard to tell if you're joking. But then again some people have that same problem with me. I probably should be more serious.
Of course I was joking, I want you to be happy. Even if you two do look like that skit of the fat couple holding hands on the beach from Mad TV. I believe it was called lowered expectations.
Lowered expectation and low maintenance is just what I need right now since I have almost zero dating experience and zero sex experience. I'm a good 20-30 years behind.

RE: what's for dinner? - cannongal - 06-03-2020

(06-03-2020, 08:15 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: You still can. I'm not exclusive yet with Ginny. Sunday was only date number 3.

Don't.  Tempt.  Me.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 06-03-2020

(06-03-2020, 08:18 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 11:49 AM)sally Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 08:28 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Troll Lame bitch Signs_173
I was joking about the suicide part. I really don't think you'd be that awful to hang out with.
Sometimes its hard to tell if you're joking. But then again some people have that same problem with me. I probably should be more serious.
Of course I was joking, I want you to be happy. Even if you two do look like that skit of the fat couple holding hands on the beach from Mad TV. I believe it was called lowered expectations.
Lowered expectation and low maintenance is just what I need right now since I have almost zero dating experience and zero sex experience. I'm a good 20-30 years behind.
Have you invited her over for dinner? I have an easy perfect recipe if you ever need it. Crack open a bottle of wine, play a little music and it would be nice.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 06-03-2020

tepid sputtery baboon like.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 06-03-2020

It looks fantastic Mark, but I was thinking about something simpler for Clang. Maybe a beef bourguioun that he could do ahead of time in a crock pot. Served with a nice hearts of palm salad and some garlic toast.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 06-03-2020

(06-03-2020, 08:57 PM)sally Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 08:18 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 11:49 AM)sally Wrote: I was joking about the suicide part. I really don't think you'd be that awful to hang out with.
Have you invited her over for dinner? I have an easy perfect recipe if you ever need it. Crack open a bottle of wine, play a little music and it would be nice.
No dinner yet. Our date was cut short because her mom needed her home. Her living with her parents and living an hour away from me complicates things. She did mention she wants to go dancing with me sometime so that would probably also include dinner. It's also nice that she offered to give me gas money since she doesn't have a car and I do all the travelling. She also doesn't have a job at the moment but plans on trying to get a job at Stewarts or Price Chopper. The gas money would help me out, but i feel bad knowing she'd be borrowing that money from her parents or step sister. She's also plans to get her own place eventually. I imagine after she gets a job and saves up.

wow.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 06-04-2020

(06-03-2020, 11:23 PM)sally Wrote: It looks fantastic Mark, but I was thinking about something simpler for Clang. Maybe a beef bourguioun that he could do ahead of time in a crock pot. Served with a nice hearts of palm salad and some garlic toast.
I don't even know if she is a vegetarian or a meat eater yet. It hasn't come up yet. But good suggestion if she's a meat eater. I can make that. I have a crockpot. I did find out she likes country music. No surprise there. Hoosick Falls is kind of rural/country/redneck.

(06-03-2020, 11:47 PM)BigMark Wrote: wow.
Yeah I'm still a bit of a hot mess, so why not date a hot mess. She's my only candidate right now. I wish I had 4 other choices like Mirah.

RE: what's for dinner? - cannongal - 06-04-2020

(06-04-2020, 08:23 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I don't even know if she is a vegetarian or a meat eater yet. 

You should probably ask her before you cook her a meal.  Maybe ask if she's got any food allergies as well.      I  once had a boyfriend that was allergic to strawberries,   I made him a strawberry rhubarb pie,  and he ended up in the hospital.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 06-04-2020

Cheesecake is Pie!

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 06-04-2020

(06-04-2020, 08:27 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 11:47 PM)BigMark Wrote: wow.
Yeah I'm still a bit of a hot mess, so why not date a hot mess. She's my only candidate right now. I wish I had 4 other choices like Mirah.

They are so far from choices-it is more of a fun parody thread Clang. Its like the girls at work see a guy and he gets put on the list. There is only one I am actively talking to and he is turning out to be a macho mansplainer that loves to talk about himself. He wants to travel almost 2,000 miles out here in his camping rig when there is no place to camp in this area yet. It is going to be a disaster if he comes out here. I have to tell him, "No thanks" now. But one small part in my brain says "maybe he will be different in person than on the phone". That is fucked up.

(06-04-2020, 08:48 AM)cannongal Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 08:23 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I don't even know if she is a vegetarian or a meat eater yet. 

You should probably ask her before you cook her a meal.  Maybe ask if she's got any food allergies as well.      I  once had a boyfriend that was allergic to strawberries,   I made him a strawberry rhubarb pie,  and he ended up in the hospital.
Strawberry Rhubarb pie is an unholy abomination. And a waste of perfectly good strawberries.

RE: what's for dinner? - cannongal - 06-04-2020

(06-04-2020, 04:55 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 08:48 AM)cannongal Wrote:

Strawberry Rhubarb pie is an unholy abomination. And a waste of perfectly good strawberries.

It was an unholy abomination,   which is probably why the guy didn't realize that there were strawberries in there.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 06-04-2020

I love strawberry rhubarb! I also love just strawberry, but that would be a wierd pie on its own.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 06-04-2020

I used to make a strawberry tart with a crumble topping at a restaurant I worked at years ago. Unfortunately I didn't write down the recipe and forgot how I made it.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 06-04-2020

PleasePleasePlease don't let the strawberry tart give me a brain worm.

(06-04-2020, 10:33 AM)BigMark Wrote: Cheesecake is Pie!
Now that is a good use of strawberry.