Mock
Ramsey Appreciation Thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Ramsey Appreciation Thread (/thread-8406.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - sally - 07-04-2012

(07-04-2012, 10:41 AM)Donovan Wrote: Neither of you has any idea what you're talking about, but I can see Ma Butt Sor has been telling tales out of school. Nice try, shorty, but that was half a decade ago. You should pretend to be someone who knows me again and accuse me of cheating. Meanwhile, Sally the poptart has yet to answer allegations of her made-up misadventures, involving the illicit use of alcohol and a potential underage sex and drinking scandal.

I heard through the grapevine it was domestic violence. What a shame. From now on any and all communication from you should be addressed as...

Case No: 40211 DONOVAN SUCKS

Sally
Plaintiff

vs.

Donovan aka wifebeater
Defendant

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - Ma Huang Sor - 07-04-2012

Actually, she beat him up so bad one weekend he was in the hospital. He's a fucking puss, she's half his size and she took him out like a crack whore at the liquor store.

True story?

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - HairOfTheDog - 07-04-2012

(07-04-2012, 04:00 PM)sally Wrote: I heard through the grapevine it was domestic violence. What a shame. From now on any and all communication from you should be addressed as...

Case No: 40211 DONOVAN SUCKS

Sally
Plaintiff

vs.

Donovan aka wifebeater
Defendant

Respect-applause

"Donovan sucks" certainly does have a certain je ne sais quoi to it, I must admit.

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - Duchess - 07-04-2012

Parlez-vous francais?

Oui, oui, madame. Comment sava?

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - Duchess - 07-04-2012

Ma mere est francaise.

Mon père était russe et ma mère était un amérindien.

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - Riotgear - 07-04-2012

Didn't Ma try to accuse me of beating my wife once upon a time? What's he got a spread sheet?

Besides, I never smacked a girl who didn't deserve it.

/duck

(07-04-2012, 04:35 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: "Donovan sucks" certainly does have a certain je ne sais quoi to it, I must admit.

I just think sally is quite creative and skillful with a virtual knife when somebody pursues her relentlessly. Smiley_emoticons_smile

You should get out more. Ma can be good when he wants to. Donovan is good.

Sally is amateur at best. Maybe someday.

(07-04-2012, 05:14 PM)Riotgear Wrote: You should get out more. Ma can be good when he wants to. Donovan is good.

I like the creative mock and don't feel the need to compare posters. No winners or losers in my mind if it's all in good fun.

Matter of preference and opinion. You and I probably tend to have our own without being much influenced by the others. Shockingly. 116

(07-04-2012, 05:23 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(07-04-2012, 05:14 PM)Riotgear Wrote: You should get out more. Ma can be good when he wants to. Donovan is good.

I like the creative mock and don't feel the need to compare posters. No winners or losers in my mind if it's all in good fun.

Matter of preference and opinion. You and I probably tend to have our own without being much influenced by the others. Shockingly. 116

You might find this difficult to believe, but I enjoy interacting online with you.

(07-04-2012, 05:41 PM)Riotgear Wrote:
(07-04-2012, 05:23 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

You might find this difficult to believe, but I enjoy interacting online with you.

You might find this difficult to believe, but I tend to believe you. And, likewise.

But, my eyes are always open.Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Do a poll. If we were cuts of meat I would be a prime rib and he'd be a greening pork shoulder at Krogers.

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - IMaDick - 07-04-2012

(07-04-2012, 06:38 PM)sally Wrote:

Do a poll. If we were cuts of meat I would be a prime rib and he'd be a greening pork shoulder at Krogers.

over cooked prime rib with much too salty out of a packet au jus.

(07-04-2012, 06:53 PM)IMaDick Wrote: over cooked prime rib with much too salty out of a packet au jus.

I would just like to say that you are a crusty old fuck and you make spending the 4th of July in Death Valley with nothing but a warm Old Milwaukee look refreshing.

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - Donovan - 07-04-2012

If I was married to somebody who spent her afternoons out glomming free drinks from random pervs I probably would become a wife beater, more than likely I'd just put her to the curb. Does Sally's husband know about her shameful slutty alcoholism? For that matter, Does Ma's wife of thirty years know how much time he spends talking about biting women's firm yet pliant asses online? I'm thinking not.

Not really an overabundance of class between the two of you, is there? But thanks for making up all that wifebeater shit to show me just how much I got under your skin.

It's warm here. I'm wearing a wife-beater right now.

And, after catching up on this thread, I now also want a steak and a beer (or a glass of white wine). I think I'm gonna skip the nursery today and see if the store is open. Hold the fireworks for a bit.

RE: Ramsey Appreciation Thread - Donovan - 07-04-2012

(07-04-2012, 06:38 PM)sally Wrote:

Who needs a poll? If I cared about trying to be the most popular person I'd do something stupid like post a picture of my ass in tight jeans, or use the promise of sex to get free drinks. And I'd bet a fucking week's pay you're way closer to spoiled salmon than filet mignon, skankster.

Maybe week-old red snapper. Ma of course would be clownfish or really really short ribs.