Mock
YOUR FIRST DRUNK - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: YOUR FIRST DRUNK (/thread-8785.html)

Pages: 1 2

YOUR FIRST DRUNK - Duchess - 08-22-2012

Can you recall the very first thing you got shitfaced on?

RE: YOUR FIRST DRUNK - ramseycat - 08-22-2012

No but I remember the first time I got high. You can blame my big brother! hhahaa

RE: YOUR FIRST DRUNK - Ilyanna - 08-22-2012

Oh yes, I can. I was 14, and it was one(!) bottle of Mai Urbock, a very strong German beer. To my defense I gotta add that it coincided with the first time I ever smoked weed, so it probably was the combination of both that did me in. First booze-only coma: half a bottle of vodka.

RE: YOUR FIRST DRUNK - JsMom - 08-22-2012

Jim Beam and Coke Smiley_emoticons_razz

RE: YOUR FIRST DRUNK - Jezreel - 08-22-2012

Hmm it was either diamond white (cider) or strongbow. Cider was the cheapest to buy, you used to be able to get it in big 2 litre plastic bottles. Needless to say I cannot drink cider to this day, just the smell is enough to make me ......

RE: YOUR FIRST DRUNK - OnBendedKnee - 08-22-2012

(08-22-2012, 08:03 AM)ramseycat Wrote: No but I remember the first time I got high. You can blame my big brother! hhahaa

Better high than pregnant.

RE: YOUR FIRST DRUNK - username - 08-22-2012

Yuk. I don't recall getting shitfaced from it, but I used to just take a little bit of everything from my parent's bar, pour it in to a jar and bring it to school. I think I was in 10th grade and my friends and I would drink it after school.

I smoked pot and did other stuff earlier than that though. I never really enjoyed drinking until I was older and started drinking wine.

I remember one New Year's eve in San Francisco (pre-kids) where my husband and I were walking back to our hotel and I had to kind of hold on to buildings every now and then before we finally made it back to the hotel. And then the room spun. Blurg.

RE: YOUR FIRST DRUNK - Riotgear - 08-22-2012

Vodka.

RE: YOUR FIRST DRUNK - Duchess - 08-22-2012

Margaritas Smiley_emoticons_kotz

RE: YOUR FIRST DRUNK - OnBendedKnee - 08-22-2012

Salted rim, or without?

RE: YOUR FIRST DRUNK - Duchess - 08-22-2012

Without.

RE: YOUR FIRST DRUNK - Clang McFly - 08-22-2012

First time I got shitfaced was at my brother's college party(Budweiser). I was 19 and had never had beer before. Highlights of the night were puking off a fire escape and finding out the next morning I puked on someone's shoes. And almost faceplanting into the tub a few times as I stumbled into the bathroom.

RE: YOUR FIRST DRUNK - Eat Shit And Die - 08-22-2012

Malibu, it was the only thing we could nick I was say 13 or 14, at school pretty much just befor I left.

Was pretty sick, stuff still tastes like shit 15years on.

RE: YOUR FIRST DRUNK - pspence - 08-22-2012

(08-22-2012, 07:55 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Can you recall the very first thing you got shitfaced on?

Boons Farm Apple Wine from a 7-11. Drank the whole thing in High School and puked for 2 days.

RE: YOUR FIRST DRUNK - sally - 08-22-2012

My first drunk wasn't that bad. I think I was about 12 or 13 and was sneaking my mom's grapefruit juice and vodka while they were having a BBQ. I got a little buzzed but nothing terrible.

My worst drunk was about 14 years ago when we went to a hibachi restaurant for my birthday. I forget what the drink was called but you float a cup of sake in a glass of beer, bang on the table so the sake flips over into the beer and then chug the whole thing down. Everyone kept egging me on and I think I did 10 of them before I blacked out. I don't remember leaving the restaurant, but I woke up with puke all in my hair and a sake set sitting on the night stand. Apparently I walked out of the restaurant with it.

RE: YOUR FIRST DRUNK - Riotgear - 08-22-2012

Did you ever have the street jump up and hit you in the face? Ahh the good old days.

RE: YOUR FIRST DRUNK - Jezreel - 08-23-2012

(08-22-2012, 03:31 PM)ESAD Wrote: Malibu, it was the only thing we could nick I was say 13 or 14, at school pretty much just befor I left.

Was pretty sick, stuff still tastes like shit 15years on.

Did you ever drink 20/20? Oh man that stuff was rough

Me and my friends would get some cider and a bottle of cinzano before a night out and drink the cinzano straight from the bottle and hide out drinking down in a beach shelter or in some grotty toilets so we wouldn't get caught by the police.

RE: YOUR FIRST DRUNK - SIXFOOTERsez - 08-23-2012

MD2020, I was a legend for a while

RE: YOUR FIRST DRUNK - HairOfTheDog - 08-23-2012

Southern Comfort with some friends when I was 15. I can't stomach even the smell of it to this day.

RE: YOUR FIRST DRUNK - ramseycat - 08-23-2012

(08-22-2012, 04:44 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Did you ever have the street jump up and hit you in the face? Ahh the good old days.