Mock
DISPOSABLE INCOME - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: DISPOSABLE INCOME (/thread-8866.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

DISPOSABLE INCOME - Duchess - 09-01-2012

When you have a few extra bucks to yourself what do you spend it on? Clothes? Handbags? Electronics?

RE: DISPOSABLE INCOME - Lady Cop - 09-01-2012

things for sons, boots and handbags once in a while and my weakness is here---->

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/?bnrid=3152401&cm_ven=BrandSearch&cm_cat=Google&cm_pla=Brand&cm_ite=williams+sonoma]&OVMTC=Exact&site=&creative=15949646905&OVKEY=williams%20sonoma]&url_id=38386809&adpos=1t1

RE: DISPOSABLE INCOME - Riotgear - 09-01-2012

Cigars.

RE: DISPOSABLE INCOME - OnBendedKnee - 09-01-2012

Behind the counter, Seven Eleven kind, or the good ones?

(09-01-2012, 12:31 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Behind the counter, Seven Eleven kind, or the good ones?

Come on now. Liberty Tobacco. I know you know it.

(09-01-2012, 12:33 PM)Riotgear Wrote:
(09-01-2012, 12:31 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Behind the counter, Seven Eleven kind, or the good ones?

Come on now. Liberty Tobacco. I know you know it.

Just did my trusty Google search... that is the good stuff.

As a side note, I collect Cigar Labels and here's one of my favorites:
(Now, sadly, Liz doesn't agree with my hobby so they're regulated to adorn the walls of our closet, but perhaps that's the topic for another thread...)

[Image: dainty.jpg]

RE: DISPOSABLE INCOME - Maggot - 09-01-2012

old coins, silver, savings.

OBK - Very cool. See? I knew you were alright. I've been telling everybody and they just wouldn't listen.

What's your current smoke?

I smoke pretty much anything made by Rockey Patel or Padron. Ashton VSG's if I can get them. Anything dark and oily in a pinch. Maduro please.

RE: DISPOSABLE INCOME - Duchess - 09-01-2012

(09-01-2012, 12:46 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: As a side note, I collect Cigar Labels and here's one of my favorites:
(Now, sadly, Liz doesn't agree with my hobby so they're regulated to adorn the walls of our closet, but perhaps that's the topic for another thread...)

Well that sucks, don't you have a personal space you can hang them, like a mancave or your home office?

Gear: I don't smoke, never have, but admire all things tobacco regardless. I was raised Mormon and even went to a mormon university, so smoking was never an option. Now that I could (with a clear conscious), it's kind of too late to start, I'd think.

Duchess: No man cave, so to speak, but fair is fair, the little feminine chotskies she would be tempted to "adorn" our home are also boxed up and put away.

(09-01-2012, 12:57 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Gear: I don't smoke, never have, but admire all things tobacco regardless. I was raised Mormon and even went to a mormon university, so smoking was never an option. Now that I could (with a clear conscious), it's kind of too late to start, I'd think.

Duchess: No man cave, so to speak, but fair is fair, the little feminine chotskies she would be tempted to "adorn" our home are also boxed up and put away.

It's never to late to enjoy a cigar. If you have or are willing to get a PO box I'll send you a proper smoke on me.

Address sent via PM...

RE: DISPOSABLE INCOME - ramseycat - 09-01-2012

Gear you did not just get OK to smoke?? I would smack that grin right off your face if you were close enough. Smoke is nasty. Unheatly. Gross.

(09-01-2012, 03:31 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Gear you did not just get OK to smoke?? I would smack that grin right off your face if you were close enough. Smoke is nasty. Unheatly. Gross.

You're obviously completely insane.

Not all 'smoke' is the same.

OBK - Pass me one of those delicious cigarettes.

RE: DISPOSABLE INCOME - ramseycat - 09-01-2012

Meh Gear. It's all nasty. You have your opinion and I have mine.

RE: DISPOSABLE INCOME - username - 09-01-2012

(09-01-2012, 03:31 PM)ramseycat pid='C282951 Wrote:Gear you did not just get OK to smoke?? I would smack that grin right off your face if you were close enough. Smoke is nasty. Unheatly. Gross.

OBK buckled under from the extreme peer pressure.

FFS, Ramsey, he's an adult. Jeebus.

(09-01-2012, 03:53 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Meh Gear. It's all nasty. You have your opinion and I have mine.

Only people who doubt the validity of their opinions say shit like that.

What's next? Shall we agree to disagree?

RE: DISPOSABLE INCOME - ramseycat - 09-02-2012

I would rather agree to disagree than argue with you. You won't change my mind so why bother?

RE: DISPOSABLE INCOME - OnBendedKnee - 09-02-2012

But perhaps you could have changed his mind?
Thus the discussion would have been possibly fruitful for the both of you.

But now we'll never know.

RE: DISPOSABLE INCOME - Riotgear - 09-02-2012

(09-02-2012, 09:28 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I would rather agree to disagree than argue with you.

Wow.