Mock
Fuck Muhammad!!! - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Fuck Muhammad!!! (/thread-8944.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - Maggot - 02-03-2015

(02-02-2015, 09:20 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Maggs, I can't let this go by....you say aggression/angry...when confronted by an assertive woman...Why is it that when men are outspoken, they are considered confident, assertive, and all the other "good" adjectives, but if a woman is assertive she is referred to by some men and women as aggressive and all of the "negative" adjectives. Wonder why that is? I think maybe we are seeing a double standard here, honey bun! The_Villagers P.S. I like to avoid reality whenever possible. It helps keep me stable....Cheers!

Being a woman has absolutely nothing to do with any of this. A man who is a liberal reacts the same way and it makes no difference, It is the ability to face reality and truth that runs the theme in discussion not a persons gender. Using that as a crutch may be a sign of avoiding the question or the truth. But age and gender is not a deciding factor.

Blue..........would you be assertive if I moved our discussion about politics into the political thread and left the Muhammad thread back where it was before all this?

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - Mohammed - 02-03-2015

Right, so nobody gives a fuck about my obviously fascinating conspiracy theory that put 3 million French on the street but some weird shit flirting among aged folks? Fuck yeah!

Got to love America! Smiley_emoticons_smile

(02-03-2015, 06:37 AM)Mohammed Wrote: Right, so nobody gives a fuck about my obviously fascinating conspiracy theory that put 3 million French on the street but some weird shit flirting among aged folks? Fuck yeah!

Got to love America! Smiley_emoticons_smile

hah Mo, I love ya!

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - Duchess - 02-03-2015

ISIS suspected this man of being gay so they tossed him off a tower. He survived only to be stoned to death by the audience.

Keep bombing, America.

[Image: 2548AF1000000578-2937217-image-a-1_1422922926229.jpg]

[Image: 2548AF4800000578-2937217-image-a-2_1422922935096.jpg]

[Image: 2548AF5400000578-2937217-image-a-4_1422922947436.jpg]

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - Midwest Spy - 02-03-2015

What a wonderful group of people.

When was the last time we used our B-52's for some major carpet bombing?

Might be time to bring those beauties out of the moth balls.

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - ZEROSPHERES - 02-03-2015

I remember the movie theater was picketed by local church members when I went to see 'Life of Brian'. The stoning scene was a highlight.

(02-03-2015, 11:42 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: What a wonderful group of people.

When was the last time we used our B-52's for some major carpet bombing?

Might be time to bring those beauties out of the moth balls.

They are such a wretched group of people. I wish we could bomb them off the face of the earth. I've seen what they do to children of those who refuse to follow their rule. It's horrible. It's the worst thing I've ever seen in my life and I was foolish to look because it haunts me.

(02-03-2015, 11:45 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: I remember the movie theater was picketed by local church members when I went to see 'Life of Brian'. The stoning scene was a highlight.

That was hilarious! I wasn't familiar with the movie and had to google it. MS can probably quote the film. Ha!

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - ZEROSPHERES - 02-03-2015

http://www.focusfeatures.com/article/_em_monty_python___s_life_of_brian__em__banned_by_strom_thurmo

October 23, 1979, ...New York Times reported that Strom Thurmond had played an integral role in getting Monty Python's Life of Brian pulled from its theatrical run after goings on in the town of Columbia, SC. The film, a comedy about a man called Brian who is mistaken for Jesus Christ, had drawn criticisms of blasphemy since its release stateside in August, when nuns had picketed movie theaters showing the movie by John Cleese, Michael Palin, Terry Gilliam et al. In Columbia, Rev. William Solomon, a Presbyterian minister from nearby Irmo, SC, felt the film "ridiculed Jesus and Christianity" (as the Times put it), and so put in a call to Thurmond's wife, Nancy. A subsequent call from Thurmond to the General Cinema Corporation resulted in the film being pulled from the state, however there was a major backlash when it became clear that Thurmond had not seen the film himself and that the "overwhelming sentiment against the showing of the movie in South Carolina" he had spoken of was in fact merely the opinion of Solomon, with the backing of Thurmond’s wife. Life of Brian did ultimately win out against religious outrage and pseudo-censorship, earning a muscular $20 million in 1979, making it the biggest British movie of the year at the U.S. box office.

Woooo. Censorship. It seems so tame compared to what is out there now.

ISIS is claiming they have killed the Jordanian pilot. They didn't behead him. There is video of him in a cage being burned alive. I nver thought there could be something worse than their gruesome beheadings. This is worse.

ISIS terrorists have reportedly burned alive the Jordanian pilot being held captive.

Muath al-Kasasbeh is shown in the video being set on fire while inside a cage, according to multiple media reports. The horrific slaying came only two days after Jordanian authorities insisted all Islamic State prisoners held in the country would be executed.

Those prisoners are set to be executed by nightfall, Sky News Arabia is reporting.

Jordan's government has confirmed the pilot's death and state-run television is claiming al-Kasabeh may have been killed as long as one month ago, possibly on January 3, according to the AFP.

Footage reviewed by AOL News purports to show militants, dressed in desert-style camouflage and wearing sand-colored masks, setting fire to a line of flammable material leading to the cage.

The captured man stands heroically in the enclosure wearing only an orange robe that appears to be doused in gasoline.

He is immediately engulfed in a massive fire ball, his anguished screams can be clearly heard.

The insurgents let him burn for several minutes, until his skin is charred black, before an excavator dumps a load of concrete and sand on top of the cage to both extinguish the fire and finish off the grisly killing.

This is by far the most graphic execution video published by the Islamic State. It marks a gradual escalation from footage going dark just before killings and showing severed heads sitting on top of bodies to now showing the actual murders.

A video made public last month showed a young boy shooting dead two prisoners at point blank range.

The chilling snuff film then claims ISIS will pay 100 gold Dinars to anyone who kills a Jordanian Air Force pilot.

A list of those believed to be taking part in bombing raids is then shown along with the pilot's pictures.

The grisly video comes only days after two Japanese nationals were executed by the terrorists.

It has been condemned by leaders around the world.

U.S. President Barack Obama said the video is "one more indication of viciousness and barbarity of this organization."

Jordan's King Abdullah has cut short a visit to the U.S. Capitol and is said to be heading home to deal with the crisis.

Story

This is Lt. Al-Kaseasbeh. It's being reported that he gave a news-like report before his death. I read that it's thought he was probably killed a month ago.

[Image: moath-al-kasasba.jpg]

[Image: moath-al-kasasba.jpg]

[Image: article-pilot1-0203.jpg]

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - Midwest Spy - 02-03-2015

So ISIS is comprised mainly (if not completely) of Sunni Muslims. The majority of Iranians are Shiite.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Iran and the U.S. become allies in the effort to eradicate this scum?

I hate thinking about this pilot dying in such a horrific manner. I also believe reports that this pilot has probably been dead for a month. Jordan was willing to swap prisoners I believe but they couldn't get proof he was still alive.

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - HairOfTheDog - 02-03-2015

Terrible way to die.

Jordan kept pushing IS to show proof of life before they'd release Sajida al-Rishawi. I bet al-Kaseasbeh was, in fact, dead before then. Fuckers.

RIP.

(02-03-2015, 03:27 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Fuckers.

That's what I said too. Lots of times. 21

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!! - FAHQTOO - 02-03-2015

(02-03-2015, 02:39 PM)Duchess Wrote: [size=medium][i]

ISIS is claiming they have killed the Jordanian pilot. They didn't behead him. There is video of him in a cage being burned alive. I nver thought there could be something worse than their gruesome beheadings. This is worse.

It should be clear to the whole world by now that these brutal, ruthless fuckers need to be taken out. It's not like they're discriminating against other countries and only killing Americans.

It's time for the world to come together against these murderers...it might be time for WWlll. Take them out like we did Hitler. And when we're done with them...Hamas, and all the other terrorists groups that I can't even spell.

Burned alive...jesus christ...my worst nightmare. Just imagine what they'll come up with next for the shock factor.

(02-03-2015, 05:32 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(02-03-2015, 02:39 PM)Duchess Wrote: [size=medium][i]

It should be clear to the whole world by now that these brutal, ruthless fuckers need to be taken out. It's not like they're discriminating against other countries and only killing Americans.

It's time for the world to come together against these murderers...it might be time for WWlll. Take them out like we did Hitler. And when we're done with them...Hamas, and all the other terrorists groups that I can't even spell.

Burned alive...jesus christ...my worst nightmare. Just imagine what they'll come up with next for the shock factor.

One thing is for sure...nothing will get done for the next 2 years with the current clown running the country. We'll have to wait for 2 years until we get some balls back in the WH...whoevers balls they might be.

(02-03-2015, 05:32 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Burned alive...jesus christ...my worst nightmare. Just imagine what they'll come up with next for the shock factor.

It's horrible. I saw the headline and went looking for information, which was bad enough when I found it but then I had to go look for video and/or pix. Obviously I found some pix but then I'm all weepy and stuff and muttering like a lunatic. I want them all to die. I don't know what we are waiting for. I don't care if they drop the biggest bomb of all. Dooooo iiiiiit.

(02-03-2015, 05:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-03-2015, 05:32 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Burned alive...jesus christ...my worst nightmare. Just imagine what they'll come up with next for the shock factor.

It's horrible. I saw the headline and went looking for information, which was bad enough when I found it but then I had to go look for video and/or pix. Obviously I found some pix but then I'm all weepy and stuff and muttering like a lunatic. I want them all to die. I don't know what we are waiting for. I don't care if they drop the biggest bomb of all. Dooooo iiiiiit.

I would never be able to watch the video. I watched one beheading and that was more than enough for me.

Nothing will change while O is in the WH.