Mock
This place needs some testosterone - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: This place needs some testosterone (/thread-9330.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: This place needs some testosterone - thekid65 - 12-02-2012

Yeah, thought about that as I was posting. "Gee, should I encompass all men with this"? And then thought, why not. As when you get right down to it, it's all about the pussy.

If I'm wrong, tell me why.

RE: This place needs some testosterone - Duchess - 12-02-2012

I guess if it's all about pussy to you it would only be fair if I consider your worthiness in relation to whatever tax bracket you fall in. Do you make at least six figures? If not, NEXT!

What I asked of you to explain was if women did not have a pussy, would men have a use for them? You seem to think that a lot of men would say yes. I'm fully open to the possibility that I'm wrong here.

And I'm also fully open to the possibility that my statement goes both ways when it comes to women needing men.

I actually like you, I've known you for a long time now and if this is truly how you see a relationship between a man and a woman I feel sorry for you that you've never had someone appreciate you simply for "being". Surely you've been with women who enjoy your company, who enjoy sharing a laugh or simply like sitting beside you when you watch a movie. If you think that a woman's worth is in her pussy you will always attract women who think your worth is in your wallet.

I'm speaking more of in the marriage/living together sense. When you get right down to it, I think you'll find that the majority of men and women simply have a hard time "just being friends". Sure, of course there are exceptions to the rule.. it's the whole "Men are from Mars" thing. Ususally, say if a man and woman are watching a movie together, it's not on a platonic basis. There's cuddling and such...with the end goal being romance...ie pussy/dick. What's the divorce rate noways? I believe we're approaching 50%? If we really needed each other as friends, the divorce rate would be almost nil. No, we need each other for sex.

Would you not agree that a man would rather hang out with a dozen of his male friends as opposed to hanging out with a dozen women (unless he was trying to get laid). Same goes for most women.

RE: This place needs some testosterone - Maggot - 12-02-2012

To the left, to the left..........you must not know bout me, you must not know bout me. I can have another you in a minute.......

Kid you will be fine as long as you can remember that ALL women have this song constantly playing in the back of their heads 24/7. hah Try it once it will make you smile.

RE: This place needs some testosterone - Eat Shit And Die - 12-02-2012

(12-01-2012, 07:05 AM)Duchess Wrote:
Ramsey, that bitch, puts hers in a crate. I'd like to crate her.

[Image: FALCON_9eed73_755340.gif]

RE: This place needs some testosterone - HairOfTheDog - 12-02-2012

(12-02-2012, 07:11 AM)thekid65 Wrote: Dog...mans best friend

Christmas tree...typically the mans job to get it set up and in place. And actually, the whole point of that thread was to find out if that was a reasonable price, I thought it was a bit steep. Who better to ask about pricing than a bunch of cackling gossipy women?

Love gone awry? Please woman, don't flatter yourself/your gender. You simply arent that important. As a matter of fact, if you all didnt have a pussy, we'd have no use for you at all. Believe it or not, I'm fully capable of making my own sammich, and scrubbing my own toilet (albeit I just had a maid come in and do it this last go-round).

Dogs are cool.

Happy to see you confident about making your own sammich now, Kid. You shouldn't have to beg women you barely know to do it for you anymore. If your ability to be independent continues to progress at this rate, making simple purchase decisions all by yourself may be in your reach soon too. I'm optimistic.

I don't cackle and it doesn't bother me to be gender-stereotyped or generalized. It's the lonesome losers who hold/express such negative and bitter views of women, usually as a result of repeated failure and/or rejection in relationships, imo. It's sad, as is your philosophy.

kid665 philosophy: You (women) simply arent that important. As a matter of fact, if you all didnt have a pussy, we'd (men) have no use for you at all.

Based on the men that I've been involved with romantically, I don't think your philosophy fairly or accurately represents the views of your gender as a whole - doubt you'd be elected as their spokesman.

I know for a fact, for example, that my lover would take a walk if I was a bitter, ignorant, bigoted person - tight wet pussy be damned - he'd have no use for me if that were the case. And, over the years, we've spent a fair amount of our limited time together laughing, listening to music, conversing and comforting each other non-sexually. So, I'm fairly certain that he'd still have use for me (albeit different in nature) without the pussy, as I would for him without the cock.

Still, I wouldn't deny myself nor him by cutting off his pussy access in order to prove your philosophy wrong. So, please consider it just my opinion that you're full of shit when you speak for all men as if they're as unattractively narrow-minded, singularly-focused and over-assuming as are you when it comes to women and romantic relationships.

Thank you,
Just 1 Hen

(12-02-2012, 11:40 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Just 1 Hen

Gawddamn I love you. Loveis

RE: This place needs some testosterone - Maggot - 12-02-2012

That was very well written. Blowing-kisses I like that in a woman.

RE: This place needs some testosterone - ramseycat - 12-02-2012

I'm glad you took pix, you couldn't have been too angry if you took the time to do that. It's hard on a dog when their people are gone for hours on end. Ramsey, that bitch, puts hers in a crate. I'd like to crate her.

Ok Duchess, I will leave Jethro out all day while we are gone. But you have to come clean up his messes and replace whatever he chews up.

(12-02-2012, 04:51 PM)ramseycat Wrote: replace whatever he chews up.

You just got new furniture, didn't you?

My first beagle ate a love seat.

RE: This place needs some testosterone - ramseycat - 12-02-2012

I did get all new stuff so no jethro will not have the run of the house when we are gone.

Are you crabby, Ramsey? Don't be terse with me. 16

RE: This place needs some testosterone - username - 12-02-2012

(12-02-2012, 06:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Are you crabby, Ramsey? Don't be terse with me. 16

She's probably finally coming to the realization that women under 70 don't get perms and that, in fact, flat irons are all the rage.

RE: This place needs some testosterone - thekid65 - 12-03-2012

HOTD Wrote:Blah, blah, blah...dreaming...blah, blah, blah

I'll just sit back and wait for one of the forum men to pipe up and disagree with me, which may happen. Until then, keep on keeping on living in your fantasy world.

RE: This place needs some testosterone - Love Child - 12-03-2012

I'm glad you took pix, you couldn't have been too angry if you took the time to do that. It's hard on a dog when their people are gone for hours on end. Ramsey, that bitch, puts hers in a crate. I'd like to crate her.

I start a house sitting job tomorrow and the people are like, "All you need to do is feed her."

I don't think they understand how lonely the dog gets when they are not there. Plus part of my enjoyment is getting to have a dog or cats to hang out with while people are sunning it up in Mexico or wherever they go on vacation.

RE: This place needs some testosterone - Duchess - 12-03-2012

(12-03-2012, 05:16 AM)Love Child Wrote: I start a house sitting job tomorrow and the people are like, "All you need to do is feed her."

I don't think they understand how lonely the dog gets when they are not there.

I'm often surprised when people don't understand their own pet. Dogs are pack animals, they like companionship. I'm glad that you understand there is more to keeping a dog happy than simply feeding it. Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: This place needs some testosterone - HairOfTheDog - 12-03-2012

(12-03-2012, 05:04 AM)thekid65 Wrote:
HOTD Wrote:Blah, blah, blah...dreaming...blah, blah, blah

I'll just sit back and wait for one of the forum men to pipe up and disagree with me, which may happen. Until then, keep on keeping on living in your fantasy world.

Fortunately, I think that your bitter mindset is a minority one and most men really like women. If I'm wrong about that, well then, I know some extraordinary men. I can live happily with that too. Whether they're male friends who have never had pussy access or ex-lovers who no longer have it, we still value each other and have positive relationships. That's a fact, Kid, it can't be changed by your insistence that I and all women are valued only as cum receptacles by all men. Period.

So, if one or more of the forum men answers your sorry plea for back-up in the "Kid says women are only good as sex objects!" tour, it won't make any difference in my stated opinion or change my reality. You definitively spoke on behalf of "all" men about "all" women; making such all-inclusive assumptions and assertions is an ignorant and presumptuous thing to do regardless of the subject matter. Now, it only requires one man somewhere to disagree with you about only one woman in order to prove you wrong. In this case, I think that one man is lurking around just about every corner.

We're nearing Doctor Phil type of territory with these exchanges, so I hope you can just accept that I think you're full of shit and be happy. That's what I'm gonna do...

RE: This place needs some testosterone - sally - 12-03-2012

(12-02-2012, 07:23 AM)thekid65 Wrote: Yeah, thought about that as I was posting. "Gee, should I encompass all men with this"? And then thought, why not. As when you get right down to it, it's all about the pussy.

If I'm wrong, tell me why.

I was listening to the comedy station the other day in my car and a comedian basically said the same thing as you, but it was funnier when he said it for some reason.