Mock
This place needs some testosterone - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: This place needs some testosterone (/thread-9330.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: This place needs some testosterone - sally - 12-03-2012

(12-02-2012, 07:35 AM)thekid65 Wrote: What I asked of you to explain was if women did not have a pussy, would men have a use for them? You seem to think that a lot of men would say yes. I'm fully open to the possibility that I'm wrong here.

And I'm also fully open to the possibility that my statement goes both ways when it comes to women needing men.

I don't know. If we were all magically put on earth and sex didn't exist and procreation and pleasure was out of the equation then there would be no purpose to find a mate. Men and women would probally exist similar to 5 year olds on the playground where the girls all hang out together and the boys have cooties.

RE: This place needs some testosterone - HairOfTheDog - 12-03-2012

(12-03-2012, 01:05 PM)sally Wrote:
(12-02-2012, 07:35 AM)thekid65 Wrote: What I asked of you to explain was if women did not have a pussy, would men have a use for them? You seem to think that a lot of men would say yes. I'm fully open to the possibility that I'm wrong here.

And I'm also fully open to the possibility that my statement goes both ways when it comes to women needing men.

I don't know. If we were all just magically put on earth and sex didn't exist and procreation and pleasure was out of the equation then there would be no purpose to find a mate. Men and women would probally exist similar to 5 year olds on the playground where the girls all hang out together and the boys have cooties.

You might be right. IDK.

My oldest and closest friend is a guy that I grew up with; we met before sexual pleasure or mate-seeking was something that either of us was consciously aware of. I also have more male friends (most of whom I've never had sex with) that I've met as an adult than female ones.

I think I'd play on both sides of the playground, but it's an interesting question and impossible to really know the answer because society would be completely different if sexual influences weren't in the environmental equation from the time that we're born.

RE: This place needs some testosterone - ramseycat - 12-03-2012

Men are good for fixing and building things.

RE: This place needs some testosterone - Duchess - 12-03-2012

So are some women.

(12-03-2012, 01:55 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Men are good for fixing and building things.

I think you and Kid could have a real future together, rams. hah

Seriously, I like men (and women) who can fix and build things too; industrious.

But, I've met some men that can't fix or build a damn thing and still have a lot to offer. I think Dick and Ninja argued about how masculinity ties into this very matter at length. Haha.

As long as a man is capable of fixing his own sammich...

Edit/Add: just saw your post above, Duchess. Some excellent female fixers and builders out there...

I take a lot of pride in being able to do things for myself. I've never taken on the role of damsel in distress, I'm a capable woman in many things & I like that about me. I'm a tomboy girly girl.

RE: This place needs some testosterone - Clang McFly - 12-03-2012

(12-03-2012, 02:06 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: But, I've met some men that can't fix or build a damn thing and still have a lot to offer.

Yeah I'm not good and fixing and building but I can cook and clean.

RE: This place needs some testosterone - ramseycat - 12-03-2012

(12-03-2012, 02:41 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(12-03-2012, 02:06 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: But, I've met some men that can't fix or build a damn thing and still have a lot to offer.

....while wearing a dress and pearls.

I'd love to dress Clang, I think it would be a lot of fun helping him bloom like a rose. Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: This place needs some testosterone - username - 12-03-2012

(12-03-2012, 03:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'd love to dress Clang, I think it would be a lot of fun helping him bloom like a rose. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I'd rather eat a plate of leeches.

(12-03-2012, 03:48 PM)username Wrote: I'd rather eat a plate of leeches.

Long ago & far away I was a drunk skinny dipper who screamed like a girl after getting out of the water and finding leeches on me. I want to see you eat one of those puppies.

RE: This place needs some testosterone - username - 12-03-2012

(12-03-2012, 04:07 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-03-2012, 03:48 PM)username Wrote: I'd rather eat a plate of leeches.

Long ago & far away I was a drunk skinny dipper who screamed like a girl after getting out of the water and finding leeches on me. I want to see you eat one of those puppies.

hah

There's a show called Right this Minute that shows trending online videos. I often watch it at the gym. This morning they showed a video (albeit edited) of two guys eating leeches; that's why it came to mind.

You can watch them if you want!

Apparently this guy once ate road kill too. Smiley_emoticons_slash

(12-03-2012, 03:32 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(12-03-2012, 02:41 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

....while wearing a dress and pearls.

Dress yes, but I've never been able to find a pearl necklace big enough to fit my fat neck.

Blowing-kisses

I'd love to be your Barbie doll.

RE: This place needs some testosterone - sally - 12-03-2012

Just don't put him in a Genie bra. I bought one from CVS on a whim and I feel like someone ducted taped my tits, and I'm small. Put one on old big naturals and he'd suffer a collapsed lung.

(12-03-2012, 08:09 PM)sally Wrote:

Just don't put him in a Genie bra. I bought one from CVS on a whim and I feel like someone ducted taped my tits, and I'm small. Put one on old big naturals and he'd suffer a collapsed lung.

Those Genie bras are ugly anyway. I like my bras frilly/lacy or at least with a cute little bow.

RE: This place needs some testosterone - Maggot - 12-03-2012

This is what happens when you let your daughters dress their kid brother. Or letting Elmo teach your kid how to tie his shoes standing up.

This place needs some tests....

I took this test with my sister over the Tgiving break, just for fun.

It's a character assessment test of 80 questions; takes less than 10 minutes. You don't have to provide any personal info and at the end it will give you an assessment of your character type, similar to the Myers-Briggs personality type classifications. The test is kinda fun and I think my assessment results were pretty accurate.

It sorta fits in this thread because it explains how we see ourselves and how we interact and view others (including whether we're more meek or testosteronish).

http://www.bored.com/typequiz/passess.htm

RE: This place needs some testosterone - cladking - 12-04-2012

(12-03-2012, 10:47 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: This place needs some tests....

I took this test with my sister over the Tgiving break, just for fun.

It's a character assessment test of 80 questions; takes less than 10 minutes. You don't have to provide any personal info and at the end it will give you an assessment of your character type, similar to the Myers-Briggs personality type classifications. The test is kinda fun and I think my assessment results were pretty accurate.

It sorta fits in this thread because it explains how we see ourselves and how we interact and view others (including whether we're more meek or testosteronish).

http://www.bored.com/typequiz/passess.htm

I like the test. It won't tell you anything about yourself that you don't already know but it says everything in a tactful way.

RE: This place needs some testosterone - cladking - 12-04-2012

(12-03-2012, 11:04 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(12-03-2012, 05:04 AM)thekid65 Wrote: [quote=HOTD] Blah, blah, blah...dreaming...blah, blah, blah

I'll just sit back and wait for one of the forum men to pipe up and disagree with me, which may happen. Until then, keep on keeping on living in your fantasy world.

Just in case it's not clear that many men will disagree with the contention, I'm one of those lonesome losers and I like women and some of them more than I probably should. I've had best friends who were women with whom I wasn't romantically involved. Most people have something to offer and some can make it up as they go along.

Quote: Now, it only requires one man somewhere to disagree with you about only one woman in order to prove you wrong. In this case, I think that one man is lurking around just about every corner.

Yeah. And I'm here too.