Mock
HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT (/thread-9358.html)

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - FAHQTOO - 05-10-2015

(05-10-2015, 06:07 AM)Duchess Wrote:

There will be a ton of people who will vote for the other guy simply because he's not Hillary. Doesn't matter what his politics are, he's not Hillary and that's all that will matter to some people. hah

And, there will be a ton of people who will vote for Hillary because she's a woman or because of Bill. It doesn't seem to matter that she's a scandalous, lieing thief. Ha!

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 05-10-2015

Because of my Billary love pretty much everyone who knows me thinks I'll be voting for her even though I straight up tell them I intend to vote for the person I think can do the better job & do the least amount of damage. There's even a chance I may not vote at all but that's doubtful given I believe one's vote buys one the right to complain.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Jimbone - 05-11-2015

Is it just me, or does Bill look and sound really frail?

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - FAHQTOO - 05-11-2015

(05-11-2015, 11:25 AM)Jimbone Wrote: Is it just me, or does Bill look and sound really frail?

It's not just you.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 05-11-2015

(05-11-2015, 11:25 AM)Jimbone Wrote: Is it just me, or does Bill look and sound really frail?

I said that the other day. I think he's sick. Bad sick. The kind of sick there is no coming back from. 21

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - ZEROSPHERES - 05-11-2015

Both he and Burt Reynolds look like they are dying from the inside out. A deep routed systemic and progressive slow death. I have a friend who at 65 starting losing weight for no reason and went for a check-up. Doctor found his bone marrow is producing white cells and red cells out of balance and his spleen is absorbing them. His prognosis is 2-3 years.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Carsman - 05-13-2015

(05-11-2015, 01:34 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Both he and Burt Reynolds look like they are dying from the inside out. A deep routed systemic and progressive slow death. I have a friend who at 65 starting losing weight for no reason and went for a check-up. Doctor found his bone marrow is producing white cells and red cells out of balance and his spleen is absorbing them. His prognosis is 2-3 years.

People have been known to live "without a spleen", curious as to why they just don't consider to remove it.

(There was talk of removing my spleen a year & a half ago when I was in hospital due to it eating up all my platelets. Luckily for me, the docs gave me meds that were able to calm the spleen down)64

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 06-14-2015

Presidential Campaign Launch

NEW YORK — Hillary Clinton launched her presidential campaign in earnest Saturday with a speech and rally in a setting that evoked a revered Democratic past as much as — if not more than — the party's desired future.

[Image: 635697965402107781-EPA-USA-ELECTIONS-HIL...MPAIGN.jpg]

Echoing the "four freedoms'' Roosevelt declared in a 1941 speech, Clinton identified "four fights'' she'd wage as president: for equitable economic growth, for national security, for better treatment of children and families and for more efficient and less corrupt government.

Against this, she slammed the "new voices" in the Republican field who she said are "singing the same old song, a song called Yesterday."

The Republican National Committee replied that her speech was "chock full of hypocritical attacks, partisan rhetoric and ideas from the past.''

Story: http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/2feb51dd6888f6f664fc088c49901f607fedf519/c=143-0-3952-2864&r=x404&c=534x401/local/-/media/2015/06/13/USATODAY/USATODAY/635697965402107781-EPA-USA-ELECTIONS-HILLARY-CLINTON-CAMPAIGN.jpg

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Carsman - 06-14-2015

(06-14-2015, 10:38 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Presidential Campaign Launch

NEW YORK — Hillary Clinton launched her presidential campaign in earnest Saturday with a speech and rally in a setting that evoked a revered Democratic past as much as — if not more than — the party's desired future.

[Image: 635697965402107781-EPA-USA-ELECTIONS-HIL...MPAIGN.jpg]

Echoing the "four freedoms'' Roosevelt declared in a 1941 speech, Clinton identified "four fights'' she'd wage as president: for equitable economic growth, for national security, for better treatment of children and families and for more efficient and less corrupt government.

Against this, she slammed the "new voices" in the Republican field who she said are "singing the same old song, a song called Yesterday."

The Republican National Committee replied that her speech was "chock full of hypocritical attacks, partisan rhetoric and ideas from the past.''

Story: http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/2feb51dd6888f6f664fc088c49901f607fedf519/c=143-0-3952-2864&r=x404&c=534x401/local/-/media/2015/06/13/USATODAY/USATODAY/635697965402107781-EPA-USA-ELECTIONS-HILLARY-CLINTON-CAMPAIGN.jpg

I like what Ms C is saying, (I can't believe I actually said that Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch ) but I really would like (need) her to "define" some of the details of her stand.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 07-03-2015

Hillary Clinton Wants Jew, All of Jew...

[Image: hillary_clinton_for_us_president_2016_ki...vr_324.jpg]

She's been focusing heavily on wooing minorities, LGBTs, and women.

So, how about the Jewish vote?

Hillary Clinton is privately signaling to wealthy Jewish donors that — no matter the result of the Iranian nuclear negotiations — she will be a better friend to Israel than President Barack Obama.

But, even as donors increasingly push Clinton on the subject in private, they have emerged with sometimes widely varying interpretations about whether she would support a prospective deal, according to interviews with more than 10 influential donors and fundraising operatives.

Clinton’s private responses in some ways resemble a foreign policy Rorschach test; donors who see a deal as important to world peace have come away thinking that Clinton shares their perspective, but so, too, do donors who oppose any prospective agreement as compromising Israeli security.

Publicly, she’s expressed support for the negotiating process, which she secretly initiated during her time as secretary of state, but has also said “no deal is better than a bad deal.”

With the talks heading into the home stretch in Vienna, the issue is emerging as an early test for Clinton’s presidential campaign. She’s already struggling to balance two of her biggest strengths as a candidate — her deep foreign policy track record and her vaunted fundraising ability — and that balance could become even trickier if there’s a deal.

The negotiations are of intense interest for some Jewish donors whose political giving is animated by their support for Israel. They’re being counted on by Clinton’s allies to donate huge sums for a campaign and a pair of supportive super PACs that, taken together, are expected to raise $2 billion or more.

Clinton’s campaign rejected any suggestion that she’s trying to have it both ways on Iran. “Her support for the negotiating process and touting support for Israel are not contradictory,” said Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill. “A strong deal is good for Israel in her view.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/hillary-clinton-jewish-donors-israel-119705.html#ixzz3eqcxzc2m

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 07-03-2015

Go Hillary!

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - imsuchawildflower - 07-03-2015

Hillary Clinton is not presidential material...she has no honor, respect or decency in her. She's money hungry, power hungry and a bully. No thanks.

Faggot

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - F.U. - 07-03-2015

(07-03-2015, 01:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Go Away Hillary!

Fixed it for you Duch. You're welcome. 17

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Carsman - 07-03-2015

(07-03-2015, 01:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Go Hillary!

If the final choice came out to be either her, or the Donald, it would be a very difficult choice for many, but not me. Smiley_emoticons_stumm

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 07-03-2015

Did she "Come out" yet?

Not yet. It's only a matter of time before my boss asks that same question.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Carsman - 07-03-2015

Look how long Kaitlyn held it in! hah

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 07-03-2015

(07-03-2015, 10:06 PM)Carsman Wrote: Look how long Kaitlyn held it in! hah

I see a vice President nomination in the future. The winds of progressive change is wafting about the horizon.