Mock
HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT (/thread-9358.html)

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - BlueTiki - 08-19-2015

I pity the folks who have used her hand towels.

I wonder if this going to flush out her true supporters or will they go down the drain . . . like her campaign?

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 08-19-2015

I get the sense that you wouldn't mind seeing Hillary wearing an orange suit every day, in federally-funded housing even..

The thought is swirling around in your head, I sense.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Blindgreed1 - 08-19-2015

(08-19-2015, 06:11 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: I pity the folks who have used her hand towels.

I wonder if this going to flush out her true supporters or will they go down the drain . . . like her campaign?

(08-19-2015, 06:43 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I get the sense that you wouldn't mind seeing Hillary wearing an orange suit every day, in federally-funded housing even..

Not true.

I think putting a former Secretary of State in prison is a far greater embarrassment than Trump's campaign.

If the allegations are true, this will assuredly make Bidet . . err . . . Biden, the nominee.

Hillary deserves the throne.

But I believe her chances have tanked.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - FAHQTOO - 08-19-2015

(08-19-2015, 06:43 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I get the sense that you wouldn't mind seeing Hillary wearing an orange suit every day, in federally-funded housing even..

That would be me.

(08-19-2015, 07:19 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

That would be me.

OK . . . count me in.

I'll be number two!

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 08-19-2015

Hahaha!

You're on a roll!, Tiki.

I' don't see Hilary as down for the count, but continue to believe she needs to really up her game in addressing the allegations effectively. At least she's no longer refusing to answer media questions.

To me, she is a very smart and savvy woman in many ways and I like some of her policy outlines. But, she is challenged when it comes to sociability and pulling off a joke. Those aren't things that should win or lose votes, IMO, but in reality I think they often do.

I did wonder to myself "why is she wearing an orange suit?"; she had to know she was going to be bombarded with questions about what some are labeling potential illegal activity. I don't think those kinds of things cross her mind.

Orange is the new Black Lives Matter.

Hillary is a gas!

(08-19-2015, 07:19 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

That would be me.

hah I kinda figured.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Carsman - 08-19-2015

(08-19-2015, 04:18 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 04:17 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: No the point is that regardless of if it's against the law or not, how she's handling it is ruining her. Fournier even said himself that he would have voted for her before all of this.

That's okay. There are going to be millions that won't vote for her. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Well I'm gonna vote for her! Woo

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - username - 08-19-2015

I am not a Hillary fan by any means but I have yet to hear that she's done anything that would be considered (or is being investigated) as criminal.

If I'm missing something, what criminal charges is she facing? 45

And what about all those other government officials that chose to use private servers? Are they criminals?

It's just another right wing conspiracy, user.

Go back to tormenting your illegal.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - FAHQTOO - 08-19-2015

(08-19-2015, 08:08 PM)username Wrote: I am not a Hillary fan by any means but I have yet to hear that she's done anything that would be considered (or is being investigated) as criminal.

If I'm missing something, what criminal charges is she facing? 45

And what about all those other government officials that chose to use private servers? Are they criminals?

Of course they're criminals...but they're not running for president so who gives a shit until it matters.

I don't understand what you're NOT seeing that everyone else is. The woman lies every time she gets in front a of the camera. She didn't get subpoenaed...wait...yes she did!
She didn't have any classified e-mails...wait...yes she did! She had no knowledge of the classified e-mails...wait...Weiner's wife will take the fall.

Her stupid snap chat joke is going to make her look like a fool...wait...

(08-19-2015, 08:08 PM)username Wrote: If I'm missing something, what criminal charges is she facing? 45

[Image: donald-trump-angry.jpg]
^ This guy says Hillary Clinton is “sad” and “desperate” and that she should work on producing her “illegally hidden emails.”

But, she's not charged with any crimes.

She's being investigated and allegations have been tossed out left and right about potential "criminal acts", mostly by her competitors and Republicans, as far as I've seen.

But, the media is all over it and even if it turns out there's no crime or breach involved, the perception needs to be managed/addressed (I think). She seems to be trying to do that now.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 08-19-2015

She will be, at least but like Tiki says that would be an American embarrassment. But the truth is out there..........

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Midwest Spy - 08-19-2015

(08-19-2015, 08:47 PM)Maggot Wrote: She will be, at least but like Tiki says that would be an American embarrassment. But the truth is out there..........

"I know it's (the truth) out there somewhere."

- Moody Blues

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - username - 08-19-2015

(08-19-2015, 08:31 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Of course they're criminals...but they're not running for president so who gives a shit until it matters.

I don't understand what you're NOT seeing that everyone else is. The woman lies every time she gets in front a of the camera. She didn't get subpoenaed...wait...yes she did!
She didn't have any classified e-mails...wait...yes she did! She had no knowledge of the classified e-mails...wait...Weiner's wife will take the fall.

Her stupid snap chat joke is going to make her look like a fool...wait...

As far as I know, the emails that are now considered "classified" weren't classified at the time that she exchanged them.

It's like if I called you a horse's ass now, it's okay. Two years from now, calling FQ a horse's ass becomes classified. WTF? The emails (as far as I know) that she exchanged weren't CLASSIFED at the time that they were exchanged. And even now, they're looking at the supposed "breach of classification" and it was minor. Already public knowledge. Not like she was sending out information that wasn't already available to the public. They're classifying tiny bits of this shit in hindsight.

But go ahead and ignore the logic, ignorant sheephole.

Just to be clear, your premise is that Hillary knew the difference between classified and non-classified material OR she needed to be told the difference?

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Carsman - 08-20-2015

(08-19-2015, 08:40 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 08:08 PM)username Wrote: If I'm missing something, what criminal charges is she facing? 45

[Image: donald-trump-angry.jpg]
^ This guy says Hillary Clinton is “sad” and “desperate” and that she should work on producing her “illegally hidden emails.”

But, she's not charged with any crimes.

She's being investigated and allegations have been tossed out left and right about potential "criminal acts", mostly by her competitors and Republicans, as far as I've seen.

But, the media is all over it and even if it turns out there's no crime or breach involved, the perception needs to be managed/addressed (I think). She seems to be trying to do that now.

Is it just me, or has the Donald's hair never looked so good? He must have found Hillary's hair dresser! hah