Mock
HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT (/thread-9358.html)

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 09-05-2015

There should never be applause during a debate. We will see which party accepts it.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Donovan - 09-05-2015

(09-04-2015, 11:19 AM)Ski at 1SKY6 Wrote: I like Trump. While other politicians facing what he has had, would stand there and hedge and have to launch an exploratory mission and have to get back to you on that, Trump gives immediate answers. When others would be knocked off their equilibrium Trump stands and delivers. He is a welcomed addition to the process and resonates with the part of me that feels, I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

I also wish more politicians were crass egotistical xenophobic self-indulgent assholes with zero appreciable experience for the most important job in the first world nations.

Oh wait. No I don't.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 09-06-2015

To bad Obama couldn't run for a third term. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I agree with Hillary, she is right.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 09-06-2015

hah

I think Trump has high numbers because everyone is pissed at the status quo of all politicians. He is the anti-electable. The opposite of now. The everyman.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Carsman - 09-06-2015

The next GOP debate on 9-16, S/B very interesting!

As all the real politicians will have to be upping their game to compete with the Donald. (They'd better!)

I want a Trump/ Hillary drag down hair and pants pulling scratch your eyes the fuck out brawl.

(09-06-2015, 09:53 AM)Maggot Wrote: I want a Trump/ Hillary drag down hair and pants pulling scratch your eyes the fuck out brawl.

I'd pay to see that! hah

(09-06-2015, 09:56 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 09:53 AM)Maggot Wrote: I want a Trump/ Hillary drag down hair and pants pulling scratch your eyes the fuck out brawl.

I'd pay to see that! hah

That's Trumps plan.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 09-06-2015

Smiley_emoticons_smile

That might be must-see tv.

However, if they get all worked up and it parlays into sexual tension, I hope it starts snowing immediately!

[Image: tv_w_static.jpg]

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Jimbone - 09-06-2015

It's pretty telling to me that the DNC isn't holding more debates.

26 in the 2008 primary run up.

6 for 2016.

Pathetic.

Hildabeast!
if even a quarter of this link below is true, is says a lot about Hilly.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/hildabeast.asp

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 09-08-2015

"That was a mistake. I’m sorry about that. I take responsibility,” Hillary Clinton. told ABC News' David Muir in an exclusive interview in New York City today.

It's the first time that she's said she's sorry about email-gate. I wish she had just addressed the bad email choice directly and seriously when the allegations were first hurled at her. I don't care about the apology, but I guess people expected one, so there it is.

Hillary Clinton is now polling behind Sanders in New Hampshire and Biden's numbers are way up too. I'm anxious to see if she can turn this shit around.

Clinton’s interview with Muir will air tonight on "World News Tonight" at 6:30pm ET and "Nightline" at 12:30am ET.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Jimbone - 09-08-2015

What a difference a few hours can make.

Clinton: I won't apologize for email server because it "was allowed"

CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa -- Hillary Rodham Clinton said Monday she does not need to apologize for using a private email account and server while at the State Department because "what I did was allowed."

In an interview with The Associated Press during a Labor Day campaign swing through Iowa, the front-runner for the Democratic presidential nomination also said the lingering questions about her email practices while serving as President Obama's first secretary of state have not damaged her campaign.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/clinton-i-wont-apologize-for-email-server-because-it-was-allowed/

Cue the Clinton Two-Step music a few hours later:

Hillary Clinton on Private Email: ‘That Was a Mistake. I’m Sorry’

Hillary Clinton on Tuesday told ABC News’ David Muir that using a personal email account while Secretary of State was a “mistake” and that she is “sorry” for it.

“I do think I could have and should have done a better job answering questions earlier. I really didn’t perhaps appreciate the need to do that,” the democratic presidential candidate told Muir in an exclusive interview in New York City. "What I had done was allowed, it was above board. But in retrospect, as I look back at it now, even though it was allowed, I should have used two accounts. One for personal, one for work-related emails. That was a mistake. I’m sorry about that. I take responsibility.”

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-private-email-mistake-im/story?id=33608970

The cynic in me is sure it has nothing to do with her sagging poll numbers, or that the investigative panels are considering giving immunity to the State Department IT guy - who was paid on the side BTW by Clinton - to testify on what he knows.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Ski at 1SKY6 - 09-09-2015

News sources are saying she has launched an APOLOGY TOUR today.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - pyropappy - 09-10-2015

[Image: COi_TiRW8AAJuIE.jpg]

Wow, look at the thousands of the Hellbitch's supporters in Columbus. They have really learned the art of camouflage; gotta be tough disguising yourself as a hard wood floor. They did a great job though, I can't tell the difference.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Carsman - 09-11-2015

(09-10-2015, 11:53 PM)pyropappy Wrote: [Image: COi_TiRW8AAJuIE.jpg]

Wow, look at the thousands of the Hellbitch's supporters in Columbus. They have really learned the art of camouflage; gotta be tough disguising yourself as a hard wood floor. They did a great job though, I can't tell the difference.

And how much of a lead again in the polls does the media say she has over her opponents? hah Polls, you gotta love em!

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 09-11-2015

You're going to have to do better than a random picture taken who knows when...

...although there will be those who firmly believe that it's just exactly as you say. Cyberspace is filled with them.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 09-11-2015

She's driving off the cliff as fast as she can. Go Hillary Go!