Mock
HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT (/thread-9358.html)

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Carsman - 09-13-2015

You're not getting it? What is perceived, if left unchecked, becomes reality for many. She admitted she used the same server for personal as well as WORK emails. Therein lies the rub!

(Edit: Posting at the same time as F.U.)

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - F.U. - 09-13-2015

(09-13-2015, 11:44 AM)Carsman Wrote: You're not getting it? What is perceived, if left unchecked, becomes reality for many. She admitted she used the same server for personal as well as WORK emails. Therein lies the rub!

EXACTLY!!!

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - sally - 09-13-2015

I bet a copy of Obama's birth certificate was in there.

(09-13-2015, 12:06 PM)sally Wrote: I bet a copy of Obama's birth certificate was in there.

Now that's funny !!!

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 09-13-2015

(09-13-2015, 12:06 PM)sally Wrote: I bet a copy of Obama's birth certificate was in there.

hah That was excellent.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 09-13-2015

(09-13-2015, 11:31 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(09-13-2015, 11:27 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(09-13-2015, 11:12 AM)F.U. Wrote: Geeeese, HotD, that is the nicest way I have ever ben called stupid.

If I wanted to call you stupid, I would do so directly.

That wasn't what I did. I pointed out that since we're not in court, your "guilty til proven innocent" mindset is not a problem.

You and I don't have similar thought processes or styles. I'm not asking you to adopt mine and, I won't be adopting yours. Diversity is a good thing, in my opinion.

Why yes it is. Stubbornness, not so much!

Don't worry Cars. 11

I don't mind the stubbornness by you and others who insist their opinions and thought processes should just be accepted as fact and adopted by the rest of us.

It's funny stuff. And, as I said, I don't mind different perspectives.

(09-13-2015, 12:26 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(09-13-2015, 11:12 AM)F.U. Wrote: Geeeese, HotD, that is the nicest way I have ever ben called stupid.

That wasn't what I did. I pointed out that since we're not in court, your "guilty til proven innocent" mindset is not a problem.

You and I don't have similar thought processes or styles. I'm not asking you to adopt mine and, I won't be adopting yours. Diversity is a good thing, in my opinion.

Don't worry Cars. 11

I don't mind the stubbornness by you and others who insist their opinions and thought processes should just be accepted as fact and adopted by the rest of us.

I agree HotD, it is funny stuff to me as well.

It's good to laugh F.U. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Duchess, nor sally, nor I have suggested that you, or Cars, or pappy...should believe Hillary Clinton, or not care much about this issue and consider Clinton most qualified anyway, or wait for the investigation to complete. We're not stubbornly trying to change your minds to align with our respective stances.

You can imply that us not being convinced by what you've put forth equates to stubbornness, but that's no more true than suspicion and lack of evidence equating to fact and evidence of guilt.

(09-13-2015, 12:26 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

Don't worry Cars. 11

Pot calling the kettle black. hah

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 09-13-2015

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

(09-13-2015, 01:25 PM)Carsman Wrote: Pot calling the kettle black. hah

If you think not buying what you're selling is a sign of me being stubborn -- rather than a reflection on the reliability of your product and the quality of your sales pitch -- I have no concerns about being regarded as a "pot" head by the likes of you, "kettle" brain. Smiley_emoticons_smile

P.s. If Hillary Clinton makes it into the Oval Office, I hope it won't keep you awake even more nights.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - aussiefriend - 09-13-2015

If I was over there and able to vote I would be like "who cares? picky picky"

(09-13-2015, 07:49 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(09-13-2015, 01:25 PM)Carsman Wrote: Pot calling the kettle black. hah

If you think not buying what you're selling is a sign of me being stubborn -- rather than a reflection on the reliability of your product and the quality of your sales pitch -- I have no concerns about being regarded as a "pot" head by the likes of you, "kettle" brain. Smiley_emoticons_smile

P.s. If Hillary Clinton makes it into the Oval Office, I hope it won't keep you awake even more nights.

(If) I will support her, and call her madam president! She would be commander & chief of my country!

I loose sleep over more important things to me then that!

I'd loose sleep, Sleep wondering weather or not this Clinton has her own little sexatery in her oval orifice .

(09-13-2015, 08:21 PM)Carsman Wrote: I loose sleep over more important things to me then that!

Such as possibly encountering a rogue hisser when you shuffle into the bathroom in the wee hours to drain the main vein?

[Image: snakeinTOILET.jpg]

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Carsman - 09-14-2015

Taser Biotch

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 09-14-2015

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - pyropappy - 09-14-2015

(09-13-2015, 12:56 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: You can imply that us not being convinced by what you've put forth equates to stubbornness, but that's no more true than suspicion and lack of evidence equating to fact and evidence of guilt.

So, you believe there was no classified material on her server?

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 09-14-2015

(09-14-2015, 05:37 PM)pyropappy Wrote:
(09-13-2015, 12:56 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: You can imply that us not being convinced by what you've put forth equates to stubbornness, but that's no more true than suspicion and lack of evidence equating to fact and evidence of guilt.
So, you believe there was no classified material on her server?

I really don't know why you're so interested in what I believe, pappy.

There's no reason I need to compare, contrast, and commit to any of the many conflicting opinions/interpretations regarding Hillary Clinton's email, server, and content classification/handling practices.

I can choose to wait for the experts who are actually investigating first-hand to finish their review and release their conclusions. That's what I'm going to do in this case, as I've said repeatedly.

I understand that you and some like-minded members here are convinced that she's guilty of a lot of things. Others believe that this is nothing but a bullshit manufactured scandal and that Clinton did nothing wrong. Others don't care much about this scandal one way or the other.

I'm not arguing or agreeing with any of those convictions/positions because I'm neutral, by choice, for now. If she's guilty of more than poor choices (like intentional or negligent security breach, policy/law violations...), she's screwed. If not, she'll probably just carry on. I can live with either outcome.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 09-14-2015

(09-14-2015, 05:37 PM)pyropappy Wrote: So, you believe there was no classified material on her server?

I'm insulted for Hillary that you would think she would be so stupid & lax. Seriously. You forget who you're talking about here. This campaign has probably been years in the making. Not only is she incredibly smart but she surrounds herself with the same caliber in person. Many people who share your opinion of the Clinton's have spent years and more money than any of us will ever see, on bringing down Bill & Hillary.

I believe there's a reason she declared so far out, they know what she's up against and they will use this time to get the bullshit out of the way. It won't stop, it never does, but it gets manageable.