Mock
HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT (/thread-9358.html)

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - pyropappy - 09-14-2015

(09-14-2015, 07:08 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 05:37 PM)pyropappy Wrote:
(09-13-2015, 12:56 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: You can imply that us not being convinced by what you've put forth equates to stubbornness, but that's no more true than suspicion and lack of evidence equating to fact and evidence of guilt.
So, you believe there was no classified material on her server?

I really don't know why you're so interested in what I believe, pappy.

There's no reason I need to compare, contrast, and commit to any of the many conflicting opinions/interpretations regarding Hillary Clinton's email, server, and content classification/handling practices.

I can choose to wait for the experts who are actually investigating first-hand to finish their review and release their conclusions. That's what I'm going to do in this case, as I've said repeatedly.

I understand that you and some like-minded members here are convinced that she's guilty of a lot of things. Others believe that this is nothing but a bullshit manufactured scandal and that Clinton did nothing wrong. Others don't care much about this scandal one way or the other.

I'm not arguing or agreeing with any of those convictions/positions because I'm neutral, by choice, for now. If she's guilty of more than poor choices (like intentional or negligent security breach, policy/law violations...), she's screwed. If not, she'll probably just carry on. I can live with either outcome.

You are incapable of offering an opinion?

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Carsman - 09-14-2015

I mentioned previously, I like some of Hillary's platform.

Below are just 5 of her positions lightly touched on.
(If she doesn't waffle on them, that would be beneficial for her)

1. Education

Hillary released what Inside Higher Ed called "by far the most detailed plan released by a candidate yet." The plan included ensuring that the maximum award given by Pell Grant increased with accordance to rising college costs, simplifying the application for financial aid, giving a $10,000 education award for those who participate in AmeriCorps, and providing millions in grants to four-year colleges and community colleges to improve completion rates.

2. Marijuana

Clinton's stance on marijuana could be a major issue in the 2016 election, as support for legalization grows. A 2013 Gallup poll found that 58 percent of Americans favor legalization. For those ages 18-29 the percentage of people who support legalization is 67 percent.

3. Immigration

In November of 2014, Hillary Clinton strongly backed President Obama's immigration executive order, calling the plan to protect nearly 5 million undocumented immigrants a "historic step."

"It’s really the lives of people who are in many instances longtime residents and workers who have not only raised children, but made contributions and in many, many instances, because of the way our system operates, paid taxes already," the former Secretary of State explained.

4. The Environment

Hillary believes in climate change, and called for greater tax incentives and greater research for for green energy. She also supports a carbon tax.

"The science of climate change is unforgiving, no matter what the deniers may say, sea levels are rising, ice caps are melting, storms, droughts and wildfires are wreaking havoc.

5. LGBT Rights

Like President Obama, Hillary Clinton has evolved on LGBT rights -- an evolution chronicled in the New York Times. During her tenure as First Lady, her husband signed Don't Ask Don't Tell, and the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA).

Hillary appeared in a Human Rights Campaign video where she announced both her personal and political support for same-sex marriage.

(It will be interesting to see her party opponents positions. As has been said, the election is still a long way off)

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - F.U. - 09-14-2015

(09-14-2015, 07:37 PM)Duchess Wrote: I believe there's a reason she declared so far out, they know what she's up against and they will use this time to get the bullshit out of the way. It won't stop, it never does, but it gets manageable.[/i][/size]

I believe you are right on this Duch. Even if some bad skeletons pop out of her closet there are a good number of people that will tire of hearing about them and forget them come election day. In general people have a very short attention span. They get enraged about something and . . . Oh look, a butterfly.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 09-14-2015

(09-14-2015, 07:41 PM)pyropappy Wrote: You are incapable of offering an opinion?

Jesus Christ. hah

You're incapable of comprehension.

ONCE AGAIN: I'm uninterested in attempting to form an opinion in this case at this time.
I choose to remain objective/neutral until such time as confirmed details are available from credible first-hand sources.

Should something solid be presented that sways me one way or the other in the meantime, I'll let you know immediately, pappy. Scout's honor.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - FAHQTOO - 09-14-2015

(09-14-2015, 07:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 05:37 PM)pyropappy Wrote: So, you believe there was no classified material on her server?

I'm insulted for Hillary that you would think she would be so stupid & lax. Seriously. You forget who you're talking about here. This campaign has probably been years in the making. Not only is she incredibly smart but she surrounds herself with the same caliber in person. Many people who share your opinion of the Clinton's have spent years and more money than any of us will ever see, on bringing down Bill & Hillary.

I believe there's a reason she declared so far out, they know what she's up against and they will use this time to get the bullshit out of the way. It won't stop, it never does, but it gets manageable.

She's not intelligent and neither are her people. They're running her campaign in the ground...again.

Why didn't she get the nomination the last time?...because she doesn't even begin to relate to the everyday citizens that are middle class or below.

Obviously the Clintons and their people are just smart enough to cover their tracks enough not to be convicted or found guilty of anything, but too stupid to cover them so none of their scandals come out in the place. The fact that both of them have had nothing but one scandal after another for the last 25 years proves that they are shady as hell.

Her supporters are dropping like flies and her poll numbers are circling the shitter as we type. Her apology was fake and manufactured by the idiots running her campaign and they think we're stupid enough to believe she actually meant it. She is anything but trustworthy or honest.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 09-14-2015

I advised against that apology, just so ya know.

(09-14-2015, 08:24 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I advised against that apology, just so ya know.

I saw that. But that's what they told her to do and look what it got her.
Stupid people running her numbers in the ground.

But...I'm a happy camper...at least for today.

Only 14 months to go.

Bill O brought up a suggestion the other night...she should get rid of all those so called intelligent people running her campaign and hand it over to her husband to run.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - aussiefriend - 09-14-2015

check out the youtube video I posted on Australian Elections thread. Hope you guys get our humour!

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - pyropappy - 09-14-2015

(09-14-2015, 08:17 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 07:41 PM)pyropappy Wrote: You are incapable of offering an opinion?

Jesus Christ. hah

You're incapable of comprehension.

ONCE AGAIN: I'm uninterested in attempting to form an opinion in this case at this time.
I choose to remain objective/neutral until such time as confirmed details are available from credible first-hand sources.

Should something solid be presented that sways me one way or the other in the meantime, I'll let you know immediately, pappy. Scout's honor.

I am quite capable of comprehension; my point is you are intellectually dishonest. You say you are neutral, but you have posted every talking point from her campaign in her defense. You post carefully crafted opinions to steer the direction of the debate. You then make accusations based on those false premises. The only bullshit in this thread is from you and your ilk.

You have stated your opinion you feel she is the most qualified in the race. Yet, you can’t muster the intestinal fortitude to weigh in on the one simple question; you are waiting for the experts to render their opinion. Again I call bullshit; you are just waiting for the campaign to give you your talking points. Your faux spectacle of neutrality and fake indignation is nothing more than a tactic. Shakespeare said it better than I ever could (to paraphrase): methinks you doft protest too much. When faced with facts they don’t like progressives follow three simple steps: admit nothing, deny everything and make counter accusations.

That’s right facts!

There was classified material on that server. If that is not true, then:

a. Why has State (credible first party source) redacted hundreds of pages of those emails when forced to publish them by FOIA requests? Their stated reason was classified and sensitive material.

b. Why did FBI (credible first party source) take control of her server, the server in the third party office and the thumb drive in procession of her attorney? The one thing in common between them is those emails.

Please give any other credible explanation to those two simple questions; you can’t.

In my opinion you are nothing but a hypocrite; a typical progressive living in a fantasy world you wish existed. All your writhing and manifestations will not change this fact either; I am honest and can express my opinions without dodging and subterfuge. I can back them with fact whether you wish to acknowledge them or not.

My opinion is she is a POS; I base that on the fact she is a liar and how she treats people beneath her. Character and integrity used to mean something in this country; it is the progressives in both parties changing that. It will not end well; a reset is coming,you better get prepared.

(09-14-2015, 10:23 PM)pyropappy Wrote: I am quite capable of comprehension; my point is you are intellectually dishonest. You say you are neutral, but you have posted every talking point from her campaign in her defense. You post carefully crafted opinions to steer the direction of the debate. You then make accusations based on those false premises. The only bullshit in this thread is from you and your ilk.

You have stated your opinion you feel she is the most qualified in the race. Yet, you can’t muster the intestinal fortitude to weigh in on the one simple question; you are waiting for the experts to render their opinion. Again I call bullshit; you are just waiting for the campaign to give you your talking points. Your faux spectacle of neutrality and fake indignation is nothing more than a tactic. Shakespeare said it better than I ever could (to paraphrase): methinks you doft protest too much. When faced with facts they don’t like progressives follow three simple steps: admit nothing, deny everything and make counter accusations.

That’s right facts!

There was classified material on that server. If that is not true, then:

a. Why has State (credible first party source) redacted hundreds of pages of those emails when forced to publish them by FOIA requests? Their stated reason was classified and sensitive material.

b. Why did FBI (credible first party source) take control of her server, the server in the third party office and the thumb drive in procession of her attorney? The one thing in common between them is those emails.

Please give any other credible explanation to those two simple questions; you can’t.

In my opinion you are nothing but a hypocrite; a typical progressive living in a fantasy world you wish existed. All your writhing and manifestations will not change this fact either; I am honest and can express my opinions without dodging and subterfuge. I can back them with fact whether you wish to acknowledge them or not.

My opinion is she is a POS; I base that on the fact she is a liar and how she treats people beneath her. Character and integrity used to mean something in this country; it is the progressives in both parties changing that. It will not end well; a reset is coming,you better get prepared.

Okay, pappy. I've answered all your previous questions, many times. And, I've laughed off the bullshit you've slung at me personally. It's just Mock.

I don't care a lick whether you really believe the crazy crap that you just posted about me, if you're instead trolling me, or what's wrong with you.

I can most certainly think somebody is best qualified in terms of résumé without presuming to know whether she did or didn't do something which has been alleged, and without caring enough to launch my own amateur investigation into the matter. That's not a difficult concept to grasp for reasonable people.

I'm not fascinated/obsessed with Hillary Clinton, as you appear to be. And, I'm not interested in going around in circles or down rabbit holes with you. Find another leg to hump, pappy. You're barking up the wrong tree with me.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - aussiefriend - 09-14-2015

HoTD, did you like the Oz take on Hillary?

(09-14-2015, 11:02 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: HoTD, did you like the Oz take on Hillary?

I just now got a chance to watch it, aussie.

The Housewives spoof was funny.

I think that Hillary impersonator is really pretty good.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - aussiefriend - 09-15-2015

hah "what up?"

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - F.U. - 09-15-2015

This one actually made me LOL. Funny shit!!!!!!!!

[Image: hillaryemails_small21_zpsjvolztyt.jpg]

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Carsman - 09-15-2015

(09-15-2015, 05:26 PM)F.U. Wrote: This one actually made me LOL. Funny shit!!!!!!!!

[Image: hillaryemails_small21_zpsjvolztyt.jpg]

Bass Ass Grin

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - aussiefriend - 09-15-2015

stupid.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 09-17-2015

Hillary Clinton is working to show a more personal, lighter side, it seems.

She was on Jimmy Fallon last night. Fallon did an impersonation of Donald Trump interviewing Clinton by phone.

She also spoke briefly about the contents of her emails.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 09-18-2015

(09-15-2015, 09:40 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: stupid.

They think they're brilliant. Sarcastic

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - aussiefriend - 09-18-2015

The skit was good Duch.