Mock
HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT (/thread-9358.html)

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 10-13-2015

(10-13-2015, 03:51 PM)Donovan Wrote: My brain crush for you is long and deep...and kinda stiff.

Aha! I knew it. I knew you two would be perfect together. Now, go make sparks fly so I can watch.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 10-13-2015

(10-13-2015, 03:51 PM)Donovan Wrote: The only person I can think of that dumb and resilient and pure is Spongebob Squarepants. And I'm about 60% sure he's not a real dude. Plus, you know, the fucking Birthers would be all over that Bikini Bottom stuff.

I will be watching the debate tonight though. It will be interesting in a "we didn't bring a clown, is Trump busy?" Sort of way.

Hey, I might vote for Sponge Bob over Trump.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbodNvjyZf3y_qoIWKd0i...L1NUyfR1VA]

IF Squidward was his Vice, and he wasn't a..............Moslem!

Trump has announced that he's going to be tweeting his commentary throughout tonight's live debate coverage. That guy is like Plankton, even when he's not right there, he's there lurking...

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - sally - 10-13-2015

(10-13-2015, 03:51 PM)Donovan Wrote: My thoughts are directed at the voting public, especially those here at Mock, who labor under the false assumption that a seasoned politician capable of hiding her true motive is NOT what we want. We as a people need to stop believing in the myth of the honest elected official and the even bigger myth that we will somehow find a single person capable of the job we want them to do, yet still pure as the driven snow, and who actually wants the job.

I already basically said the same thing here so you don't have to worry about lil'old me following along.

http://mockforums.net/showthread.php?tid=9358&page=45

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Carsman - 10-13-2015

When all politician's lips are moving, means they're lying, it's just what politicians do! It just so happens Hillary is one of the highest ranking politicians!

I too will be watching the debate tonight, and keeping an open mind. As I am, and always have been an Independent. I vote for whomever I feel is the best candidate, I'm voting for the person, it does not matter what party they are affiliated with.

(For the record, I'm really not a Hillary lover. But if she has the platform I think is the best, well damn it I hate to admit it, but I will vote for her!)

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 10-13-2015

I'm with Sign_pervert as an independent I can vote for whoever looks better as a cartoon character.

Dammit!!!

(10-13-2015, 03:53 PM)Donovan Wrote:
(10-13-2015, 01:58 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Go Hillary! I want to see you looking & sounding Presidential.

She'll be prepared & articulate. I'm really looking forward to this!
Did you catch her skit on SNL? Actually pretty damn funny, and poked a few barbs at herself.

I believe Trump is hosting SNL in November. The show sure knows how to get advertisers to spend money.

I was hopeful for Hillary, but so far I like the old jew better. I'll most likely take my own advice and not vote again. I didn't agree with her at all on Syria and Russia and I think Trump being BFF's with Putin is even a better idea than hers.

But I'm still watching on and off. Bunch of damn assholes.

Oh and Webb looks like MS's brother.

Bernie is doing an impressive job with being both personable and making the most sense imo.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Donovan - 10-13-2015

I forgot I loaned my Roku to somebody and don't have access to the channels for watching. Oops..

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Carsman - 10-13-2015

IMO: Hilly did the best, O'Malley, then Sanders. The other's eh!

Their debate was a debate of platforms, unlike the GOP debates!

I can't give an informed opinion since I didn't watch it all. But from what I caught she just talks a bunch of shit and her answer for everything was... " with my plan, everything will be great and don't you worry about it". I look at personality first and I think the majority of people do whether they want to admit it or not and I was expecting more from her.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 10-14-2015

I think Bernie was strongest in making his points, then Hillary, then Martin O'Malley.

Webb and Chafee have both been Republicans in the past, which I kinda like actually.

But, I don't think either of them came across as presidential material tonight, especially not Chafee. He seems like a genuinely nice man, but that's about it.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 10-14-2015

Welp. The debate started and I promptly fell asleep.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Carsman - 10-14-2015

(10-13-2015, 01:58 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Go Hillary! I want to see you looking & sounding Presidential.

She'll be prepared & articulate. I'm really looking forward to this!

(10-14-2015, 05:09 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Welp. The debate started and I promptly fell asleep.

What? She was so presidential, and you missed it! hah

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 10-14-2015

I made the mistake of sitting up in bed in my cloud of pillows. *sigh* Not a smooth move at all.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 10-14-2015

10/13/15 - First Democratic 2016 Presidential Candidate Debate

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Donovan - 10-14-2015

The official verdict is that Sanders came off very well but Hillary fucking nailed it. To Sally's point: no candidate is going to be completely forthright at this early stage about their plans, because that pigeonhole a campaign.

I wish I'd seen more of it but the clips are all over the place. A lot of people were ripping on Sanders looking and sounding like the Seinfeld version of Steinbrenner played by Larry David, but I actually thought he sounded more like Costanza's dad Jerry Stiller. I would have killed if he had said " Now is the time for airing grievances. I got a LOTTA problems with you people!"

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 10-14-2015

The media is all over the place vetting out who "won" and who "lost"