Mock
HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT (/thread-9358.html)

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - pyropappy - 10-21-2015

Quote:Mother Of Benghazi Victim Explodes At Hillary Clinton: 'She's Lying!'

CNN Interview

Ask Mrs. Smith if it makes a difference. If the mother is not a member of the the immediate family what the fuck is she?

I guess you progressives can call this incident just an extremely late term abortion.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 10-21-2015

Pappy, exactly what do you think Hillary is guilty of? Spell it out. Do you believe she left people to die? You believe she simply said "fuck it, they can fend for themselves"? Back up your accusations with proof from a credible source so that I can read why you have the opinion you do. Thanks!

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 10-21-2015

The problem is that the politicians knew the place was getting sacked and had the ability to send in help but did not give the OK to do so. They were set to go but was told to stand down. I'm really not sure who was involved or who gave the order to stand down but nobody seems to be talking at this point.
It is a viable question though that should be answered. Obama has been micromanaging these things and getting quite a bit wrong in my eyes. He is the head cheese in this case and I believe Hillary does not want to talk for fear of reprisals.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 10-21-2015

I don't understand Maggot.

The "told to stand down" rumor cited in early false reports was debunked during the first investigation and all subsequent investigations. The investigations included exhaustive interviews with witnesses in Libya, review of surveillance, the testimony of CIA operatives, the reports of administration leaders, etc...

That question has been asked and answered so many times already and the issue has been closed.

(10-21-2015, 02:14 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't understand Maggot.

The "told to stand down" rumor cited in early false reports was debunked during the first investigation and all subsequent investigations. The investigations included exhaustive interviews with witnesses in Libya, review of surveillance, the testimony of CIA operatives, the reports of administration leaders, etc...

That question has been asked and answered so many times already and the issue has been closed.

Typical, you don't want to know the truth, you obfuscate the facts with BS. The CIA operatives on the ground clearly stated they were told to stand down, and have not been asked to testify.

Now, new testimony has surfaced confirming their assertions.

Quote:The deputy of slain U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens has told congressional investigators that a team of Special Forces prepared to fly from Tripoli to Benghazi during the Sept. 11, 2012 attacks was forbidden from doing so by U.S. Special Operations Command Africa.

article

I already laid this all out up thread.

(10-21-2015, 01:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Pappy, exactly what do you think Hillary is guilty of? Spell it out. Do you believe she left people to die? You believe she simply said "fuck it, they can fend for themselves"? Back up your accusations with proof from a credible source so that I can read why you have the opinion you do. Thanks!

I will say this again; she is a liar! To me that is enough to disqualify here from being commander-in-chief. She lied about that video; why?

I have answered those questions to my satisfaction and have laid out those answers up thread; you don't don't want to hear the truth. As I have said before, to me that speaks more to your character than hers.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - sally - 10-21-2015

hah

(10-21-2015, 03:01 PM)pyropappy Wrote: I will say this again; she is a liar! To me that is enough to disqualify here from being commander-in-chief. She lied about that video; why?

I have answered those questions to my satisfaction and have laid out those answers up thread; you don't don't want to hear the truth. As I have said before, to me that speaks more to your character than hers.

Are you banging your fist on the desk at me? That's the vibe I'm gettin'.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - username - 10-21-2015

(10-21-2015, 02:55 PM)pyropappy Wrote:

Typical, you don't want to know the truth, you obfuscate the facts with BS. The CIA operatives on the ground clearly stated they were told to stand down, and have not been asked to testify.

Quote:The deputy of slain U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens has told congressional investigators that a team of Special Forces prepared to fly from Tripoli to Benghazi during the Sept. 11, 2012 attacks was forbidden from doing so by U.S. Special Operations Command Africa.

article

That article isn't clear to me. It sounds like we had to wait for Libyan government permission. They ultimately (early morning after the attack) offered to transport in some of our personnel who were later told not to board the flight. It's not certain to me that HAD they boarded that flight they would have saved lives (he speculates that they could have but the timing is questionable). Also does this person know whether the Libyan government rescinded the flight offer or that, for a fact, that decision for them not to board was made solely by US officials?

I wonder who's idea it was to say it was because of a movie.

(10-21-2015, 03:47 PM)username Wrote: That article isn't clear to me. It sounds like we had to wait for Libyan government permission. They ultimately (early morning after the attack) offered to transport in some of our personnel who were later told not to board the flight. It's not certain to me that HAD they boarded that flight they would have saved lives (he speculates that they could have but the timing is questionable). Also does this person know whether the Libyan government rescinded the flight offer or that, for a fact, that decision for them not to board was made solely by US officials?

1. We waited for permission from Pakistan to attack that compound in Abbottabad right? Sorry, that excuse doesn't cut it.

2. Fast movers could have been on site in minutes; that alone would have broken up the attack. The booger eaters would have been "lazed" and smart bombs would have decimated them. Their SOP is to disperse when confronted by superior fire power. That would have saved two lives.

3, Had the team at the annex left right away, in their own words, they would have made the difference there. With added air support then the battle would have ended then. All of them would have been saved.

(10-21-2015, 04:19 PM)Maggot Wrote: I wonder who's idea it was to say it was because of a movie.

[Image: what-difference-does-it-makes.jpg]

Standard tactical load out includes this:

[Image: 41265b1c4ead6bb727fddf1477b053a0.jpg]

TLD: target laser designator. Guaranteed the annex had them and the personnel were trained in their use. Had air support been dispatched it would have been a completely different story.

BTW, had they done the right thing no one would have ever heard of the private email server.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 10-21-2015

(10-21-2015, 02:55 PM)pyropappy Wrote:

article

You're reminding me of Jack Nicholson's character in A Few Good Men now, pappy -- only that character wasn't so repetitive with his ad hominems.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Anyway, I happen to love the truth and your "new testimony" is two and a half years old. Check the date of your linked story.

Since that time, the investigations have confirmed that Stevens, Doherty, Woods, and Smith had been dead for about two hours and the embassy was already in evacuation mode with a charter plane and drone overhead when the Tripoli Special Forces would have arrived and were told not to go in.

Hicks' time line was off in his testimony. You can find the time line in the investigatory reports. It's summarized here: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/may/14/jason-chaffetz/rep-jason-chaffetz-says-special-forces-ready-save-/

(10-21-2015, 05:04 PM)pyropappy Wrote: no one would have ever heard of the private email server.

You and maybe 11 other people care.

Are you unaware that she broke no law by having that server?

It's really a good thing for Hillary that Petraeus got off so light.

Though largely overshadowed by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s congressional address, Petraeus's plea agreement — no jail time, two years probation, and a $40,000 fine — is the culmination of one of the biggest political scandals of the past decade.

She'll be fine. Americans have "memory disconnect syndrome" or MDS

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Donovan - 10-21-2015

Actually, in an ironic twist the whole manufactured Benghazi scandal will probably help get her elected because it is such a blatant, thinly veiled witch hunt. It's backfiring on the GOP in every way possible.

Benghazi should have been handled different. Had they gone after the real criminals it may have been different, although I still believe Hillary was compliant in manufacturing a falsehood the entire thing could have been handled with transparency as was indicated in the last voting cycle. In that aspect this administration has faltered leaving the families left to wonder why, and Americans shaking their heads.

Hillary's e-mails will be her downfall as it is a security breach left for the old head of State to acknowledge as a total lack of her own personal knowledge of security even with the support of over 100 personnel she is the only one that should be held responsible . If a CEO screws the pouch as bad as she did they would be fired. And she was the head cheese at the time. She needs to own this one. But in true fashion she will not. And that will be the real message people get. Because it is not physically possible for her to do so, she is a true Clinton.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - blueberryhill - 10-21-2015

(10-21-2015, 09:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: Benghazi should have been handled different. Had they gone after the real criminals it may have been different, although I still believe Hillary was compliant in manufacturing a falsehood the entire thing could have been handled with transparency as was indicated in the last voting cycle. In that aspect this administration has faltered leaving the families left to wonder why, and Americans shaking their heads.

Hillary's e-mails will be her downfall as it is a security breach left for the old head of State to acknowledge as a total lack of her own personal knowledge of security even with the support of over 100 personnel she is the only one that should be held responsible . If a CEO screws the pouch as bad as she did they would be fired. And she was the head cheese at the time. She needs to own this one. But in true fashion she will not. And that will be the real message people get. Because it is not physically possible for her to do so, she is a true Clinton.

You right wingers are all alike.....Beat_deadhorseBeat_deadhorse

hah Reality is reality, it doesn't matter who you vote for. The real winner will be someone that captures the truth somehow, and people can see it and taste it. We are just pawns actually. For both sides. We only truly matter at the voting booth.

Hillary may win but you know who pays the bill. Eh...........its really not the end of the world.