Mock
HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT (/thread-9358.html)

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - crash - 07-10-2013

[Image: hillary-clinton-pantsuit-rainbow.png]

My daughter showed me this today, I got a chuckle from it. In line with some recent discussion with Loosey Loo about Julia Gillard, it made me wonder if the prospective male candidates will be subject to fashion scrutiny.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 07-10-2013

(07-10-2013, 09:27 AM)crash Wrote: it made me wonder if the prospective male candidates will be subject to fashion scrutiny.

They rarely, if ever are, while a females outfit, hair, nails, makeup, etc. is dissected down to the most minute detail.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - BlueTiki - 07-10-2013

(07-10-2013, 09:30 AM)Duchess Wrote:
They rarely, if ever are, while a females outfit, hair, nails, makeup, etc. is dissected down to the most minute detail.

By gay men and female "reporters".

Bitches!

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 07-16-2013

I don't know if this means anything at all but I always read anyway because I'm interested in Hillary.

Though she has kept silent about whether she plans to run for president in 2016, Hillary Rodham Clinton's potential candidacy has continued to pick up steam. Ready for Hillary, a super PAC pushing Clinton to run, has reportedly already received -- and declined -- offers for donations worth millions of dollars.

"We have turned away seven-figure checks," Adam Parkhomenko, the group's executive director, told Agence France-Presse.

As an independent expenditure committee, Ready for Hillary is legally allowed to accept unlimited donations from individuals and corporations. But the organization has chosen to instead focus on the same kind of grassroots efforts that gave the competitive edge to then-Illinois Sen. Barack Obama, who defeated Clinton in the 2008 primary.

In fact, the group announced earlier this month that it had enlisted the help of Obama campaign veterans to facilitate grassroots mobilization in the event that Clinton decides to run. Meanwhile, a steady stream of endorsements from lawmakers and prominent political figures has signaled the mounting hope among Democrats that Clinton will take the presidential plunge.

Ready for Hillary is hardly the only group anticipating a Clinton campaign. Republican super PAC America Rising launched an effort earlier this year "Stop Hillary 2016", designed to preemptively curb support for Clinton. Another advocacy committee, titled "The Hillary Project," has since been created to "wage a war on Hillary Clinton's image," according to the PAC's website.

*snicker*

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - BlueTiki - 07-16-2013

(07-16-2013, 04:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't know if this means anything at all but . . .

It means that you'd fuck a Clinton and it makes no-never-mind if it's Bill or Hillary.

Does it make me a progressive if I want to watch? hah

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 07-16-2013

Hahaha! I just want to play chess with them! Taz

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 07-16-2013

Just look at her "record" hah

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Cynical Ninja - 07-17-2013

Make no mistake, Hillary will run for prez!

Make no mistake, unless the repubs reveal Jebus himself as their candidate Hillary will be prez!

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 07-17-2013

The Republicans haven't got anybody, certainly nobody on par with Hillary, they may manage to pull someone out of their collective asses in the next couple of years but I doubt it.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Donovan - 07-17-2013

They could do a hell of a lot worse than HillBilly version 2.0. I forget if I mentioned it here but Hillary did the commencement at my graduation when she was a NY senator. Came across as very intelligent and poised. And there'd no doubt she's tough enough to handle the job.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 07-17-2013

(07-17-2013, 09:19 AM)Donovan Wrote: Hillary did the commencement at my graduation when she was a NY senator.

How cool is that! I would have LOVED it! *applauds*

I admire her very much, I'm usually alone in that & quite used to all the haters.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Donovan - 07-17-2013

I was impressed. She was polished, of course, but she was also very earnest and presented as an extremely intelligent woman. At the time some said, and I suspected, that she was putting herself out there for political reasons and an eye for the presidential race at the time but her speech was very focused on the students and was not a stock speech. My only regret was that due to lousy weather I had told my wife to keep our son home and tape the commencement, only to find out it wasn't televised. Still, it was a nice day and almost made up for the fact that my degree is essentially useless in this town. I don't remember her speech mentioning anything about digging in my couch for money to buy Halloween candy...

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Cynical Ninja - 07-17-2013

Hillary is one smart cookie and as tough as old boots to....boot.

Bringing her pussy marauder of a husband to heel proves she doesn't take any shit off anbody.

I pity the chinless inbred repub who tries to take her on in the live debates.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - BlueTiki - 07-17-2013

(07-17-2013, 01:38 PM)Donovan Wrote: . . . lousy weather . . . it was a nice day

It's not the degree that's holding you back.

Or the town.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - crash - 07-18-2013

You've never had a nice day in the rain?

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - FAHQTOO - 07-29-2013

It's your lucky day, Duchess.

NBC is in the process of making a mini series about Hillary.

If that's old news, sorry...this is the first I've heard about it.

I can hardly wait to shut my TV off when it comes on.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - ramseycat - 07-29-2013

How old are you Donovan?

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 07-29-2013

(07-29-2013, 08:26 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: If that's old news, sorry...this is the first I've heard about it.

I can hardly wait to shut my TV off when it comes on.
You were the first to tell me and I just heard it again a few minutes ago.

Ha! You won't be alone in turning it off.

The media is making a big deal about her lunching with the Prez today and tomorrow having breakfast with Joe Biden. I can't help but be curious.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 07-30-2013

Diane Lane will be cast as Chillary.......hah Why not just have Jennifer Aniston play her, if they really want the hollywood propaganda machine at full bore.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Cynical Ninja - 07-30-2013

Diane Lane and Jennifer Aniston are both far too attractive to accurately portray Hillary.