Mock
HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT (/thread-9358.html)

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 05-25-2016

Fuckface is going to feed on that like it's prime rib.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - F.U. - 05-25-2016

She broke the rules. If Trump would have ben in the same situation and broke the same rules you would be on it like a duck on a june bug.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 05-25-2016

(05-25-2016, 02:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Fuckface is going to feed on that like it's prime rib.

Yeah, he will. And it's fair game.

But, Trump's already been all over the email controversy like flies on shit, making insinuations that are worse than the results of the independent report.

Hell, Trump brought up the moronic "Vince Foster was murdered by the Clintons" conspiracy theory a couple of days ago, along with calling Bill Clinton the worst sexual abuser in the history of politics, though no allegations of sexual abuse have been proven against Bill Clinton.

Anyway, I think you're right that this race is going to continue to get uglier (and stupider, in my opinion). Even if Clinton doesn't respond directly to Trump's rhetoric about her and her husband and only uses his own words against him, he's gonna make sure the presidential race follows a reality show format and that there's plenty of dirt in the news cycle at all times, whether it's bullshit, half truth, or truth.

Trump's constant flip flops and disregard for the facts don't seem to matter to Trump and I don't think that matters to most of the people who support him. In this case though, the facts in the independent report might appear to legitimize his "crooked Hillary" characterization and sway some people who are on the fence. That's a problem for Clinton. I don't think the report will influence anyone who's already pro-Hillary or pro-Trump though.

(05-25-2016, 02:30 PM)F.U. Wrote: She broke the rules. If Trump would have ben in the same situation and broke the same rules you would be on it like a duck on a june bug.

She didn't do anything wrong. Bill & Hillary are perfect.

Of course I'd be on it like a duck on a bug. I'd milk it for all it was worth and clappin' like a seal the whole time.

You'll never see me not owning my shit. Dramaqueen

(05-25-2016, 02:53 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Trump's constant flip flops and disregard for the facts don't seem to matter to Trump and I don't think that matters to most of the people who support him.

That sure does speak to those who support him. When it comes to the Clinton's these same people damn near stroke out yet they tolerate all kinds of bullshit from Trump.

I've become mindful of what I have to say about Trump supporters only because I have Members who fall in that category and while I may refrain from saying it doesn't mean I'm not thinking it, bitches.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - blueberryhill - 05-25-2016

(05-25-2016, 02:30 PM)F.U. Wrote: She broke the rules. If Trump would have ben in the same situation and broke the same rules you would be on it like a duck on a june bug.

She did it like all of her predecessors; it is not a criminal act for pete's sake. The ole' mountain out of a molehill card....just sucks. It reminds me of when I worked for Dept of Army and First Sergeant had them paint my name to reserve a parking spot. The Inspector General did there annual inspection and we got dinged for that. You can't do that in the military/Gov't....can't use personal name, only title..The 1SG was not thrown in the slammer....e

Are you O.K. with Trump's "misconduct" which happens to be against the law, and, thus, a criminal act.....not paying taxes, and running a scam University, not to mention he is dumber than a rock.....lies with every breath he takes. I watched him on the Apprentice and I loved that show, but have always thought he was a blowhard since debut of that program......I observed how easily he could be played by a good looking woman just to mention one observation...He is an entertainer for sure!

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 05-25-2016

I don't consider Hillary any "better" than Trump.

Hillary is more qualified than that boob to run our country. I cringe when I think of him do America's business. It's goddamn horrifying.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 05-25-2016

Every election comes down to holding our noses and voting. Everyone should be used to it by now.

Every time feels like the first time to me :(

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - blueberryhill - 05-25-2016

(05-25-2016, 04:31 PM)Maggot Wrote: Every election comes down to holding our noses and voting. Everyone should be used to it by now.

Do you want missiles headed for your house just because Trump pissed off another World leader.....I hope you have a storm cellar or a "safe" room underground.....

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 05-26-2016

(05-25-2016, 04:45 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 04:31 PM)Maggot Wrote: Every election comes down to holding our noses and voting. Everyone should be used to it by now.

Do you want missiles headed for your house just because Trump pissed off another World leader.....I hope you have a storm cellar or a "safe" room underground.....

hah I believe many world leaders will appreciate straight talk for a change of pace instead of todays pacifists talking out the side of their mouths.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 05-26-2016

From what I've read, he has made many of them extremely uncomfortable with his flip flopping wishy washy bullshit. Not to mention his talk of nuclear weapons and banning entire segments of society to wanting to murder the families of suspected terrorists. As far as I can tell, he's a round eyed, tall Kim Jong-un. Sarcastic

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - F.U. - 05-26-2016

(05-25-2016, 04:15 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:

She did it like all of her predecessors; it is not a criminal act for pete's sake. The ole' mountain out of a molehill card....just sucks. It reminds me of when I worked for Dept of Army and First Sergeant had them paint my name to reserve a parking spot. The Inspector General did there annual inspection and we got dinged for that. You can't do that in the military/Gov't....can't use personal name, only title..The 1SG was not thrown in the slammer....e

Are you O.K. with Trump's "misconduct" which happens to be against the law, and, thus, a criminal act.....not paying taxes, and running a scam University, not to mention he is dumber than a rock.....lies with every breath he takes. I watched him on the Apprentice and I loved that show, but have always thought he was a blowhard since debut of that program......I observed how easily he could be played by a good looking woman just to mention one observation...He is an entertainer for sure!

She deleted them, she as well as the others knew they were to be turned over and not deleted, but SHE deleted them that is the problem. So now there is no way of knowing what that evil bitch sent. Its that simple.

Yes I am ok with Trump and his non political actions. When he gets into the office he will have to live by the book. Well at least follow the book about as much as Obummer did. You know, bend the rules a bit, find loopholes [like using executive orders when he don't get his way], tell congress they don't need to read this proposal [Obummer care]just sign it because its for the good of the people. Shit like that is all fair game now.

(05-25-2016, 04:27 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Hillary is more qualified than that boob to run our country. I cringe when I think of him do America's business. It's goddamn horrifying.

And that's one of the things I like about him. He scares the shit out of so many people. It will no longer be business as usual when it comes to the government once he gets in the office. This government is to large and broken and needs to be reminded we the people are their bosses. They are not ours!
The more people bitch about him the more I like him. Its to the point where every time I hear his name I start singing that rock song, Standing on the edge of a revolution. He just may be our revolution.

(05-26-2016, 06:10 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 04:45 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:

hah I believe many world leaders will appreciate straight talk for a change of pace instead of todays pacifists talking out the side of their mouths.

Exactly !!

(05-26-2016, 06:22 AM)Duchess Wrote:

From what I've read, he has made many of them extremely uncomfortable with his flip flopping wishy washy bullshit. Not to mention his talk of nuclear weapons and banning entire segments of society to wanting to murder the families of suspected terrorists. As far as I can tell, he's a round eyed, tall Kim Jong-un. Sarcastic

I agree with him. We should ban terrorists and their family's. Apples don't fall far from trees ya know. They don't like it, well, if we didn't like it and where in their country what would they do? Kill us and our family's, So fuck it, Kill em all.
Ok, now he is Kim Jong-un? Make up you minds people. Is he Hitler Or Kim Jong-un and who will he be like next week? I am just trying to keep up to speed. LMFAO !

ETA... Since when did foreign countries and leaders decide who we have as OUR president? Fuck em, Fuck em all if they don't like it.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 05-26-2016

You sound unstable and you own guns, a lot of guns.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 05-26-2016

(05-25-2016, 04:15 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:

She did it like all of her predecessors; it is not a criminal act for pete's sake. The ole' mountain out of a molehill card....just sucks.

It's not a criminal act, but it is a violation of the regulations. The way Hillary Clinton chose to handle her communications as Sec of State is not just like other Secs of State.

Here's a good quick overview of the State Department investigation findings: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-email-big-takeaways-state-dept-report/story?id=39382143

This is an example of why I'm not a Hillary fan, though I'm also not a hater.

Using a private server for her work emails was, in fact, poor judgment, in my opinion. I've thought so and posted as much since the story first broke. Clinton has since admitted the same.

Now, the State Department investigation indicates that she was aware that there were concerns about it from a security perspective and she still did it. For months she's pushed a narrative about how she had permission and what she did was in line with what her predecessors did (which is only partially true).

Hillary Clinton didn't murder Vince Foster, or the Libya staff, or JFK Jr. We don't know if she's a big old meanie dyke behind closed doors or not (and I don't care). A lot of the 'scandals' and gossip surrounding her are in fact asinine baseless conspiracy theories; Trump loves that kind of ignorant drama and knows a good portion of his fans will swallow the shit whole and smile. Her documented failure to comply with regulations will feed his attacks on 'crooked Hillary' and he'll benefit from it, no doubt in my mind.

Trump caters to the lowest common denominator. However, he also manages to snag some smart people who won't cheer him on or swallow the bullshit, but will vote for him because they're old, bored, disgruntled, angry at large groups of 'other' people and/or just fed up with sneaky politicians. They would rather have an inexperienced, entertaining, drama-king, flip-flopper who stays up all night on Twitter than more of the same old same old.

But, in my view, Hillary Clinton's 'untrustworthy' reputation is in large part her own doing. She is responsible for her own decisions and actions and she makes it easy for her detractors, not just Trump, to keep/turn people against her. Hillary Clinton sometimes lies and she is often misleading when it serves her. I'd vote for her over Trump if I was looking for a "straight talker" or the most qualified candidate, but Bernie is the only straight-talking change agent still in the race, in my opinion. He'd hit too many pocketbooks and he's too liberal and inclusive for most Trump supporters, but he sure came outta nowhere to give Hillary a real run for her money.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - BigMark - 05-26-2016

That makes too much sense, what the hell is wrong with you?