Mock
HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT (/thread-9358.html)

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 06-02-2016

Here's the speech Clinton made today.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 06-02-2016

(06-02-2016, 05:04 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Here's the speech Clinton made today.

Thanks, HotD, I watched!

It cut out around the 30 minute mark but I saw enough to think it was a great speech.

I specifically looked for the bad teleprompter reading because of Donald's comment about it but I didn't see anything. She's not as charismatic as Bill but not many are. 75

I'm so much looking forward to Donald debating her. I know I'm redundant with saying that but I just get so excited excited imagining it.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Donovan - 06-02-2016

She's going to eat him alive and poop out little orange nuggets whose message, form and consistency of character will remain essentially unchanged from the giant orange poop nugget he is now.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - BigMark - 06-03-2016

I wonder why you say that, are you currently a democrat?

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 06-03-2016

(06-02-2016, 11:58 PM)Donovan Wrote: She's going to eat him alive and poop out little orange nuggets whose message, form and consistency of character will remain essentially unchanged from the giant orange poop nugget he is now.

Be still my heart *swoons*

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Donovan - 06-03-2016

(06-03-2016, 12:32 AM)BigMark Wrote: I wonder why you say that, are you currently a democrat?

No, I'm a realist. Trump has exactly zero capability when it comes to actual hard questions, and this isn't the primaries where the wackiest most insulting guy gets a novelty vote. He is his own worst enemy and will erode his own support except for the most virulent diehard bigots and the extra stupid. Most moderates or conservative intelligent voters will either stay home or realize Hillary is a viable centrist alternative. Meanwhile, if we were to pretend for a second even HALF the shit conservatives have said about her was true...you really think a hardass who can take on the entire Republican establishment for 30 years and come up smiling is gonna be afraid of a walking jackolantern?

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - FAHQTOO - 06-03-2016

Funny, I never see his support eroding...only getting stronger by the day.

He's very appealing to the lowest common denominator.

(06-02-2016, 05:04 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

Today, in response to Hillary's speech ^^^^^^, Donald tweeted, In Crooked Hillary's telepromter speech yesterday, she made up things that I said or believe but have no basis in fact. Not honest!

Hillary's camp anticipated that and in return tweeted a link showing her proof that those were indeed his exact words. Hahaha!

READ & WEEP, BITCHES

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - blueberryhill - 06-03-2016

(06-03-2016, 03:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-02-2016, 05:04 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

Today, in response to Hillary's speech ^^^^^^, Donald tweeted, In Crooked Hillary's telepromter speech yesterday, she made up things that I said or believe but have no basis in fact. Not honest!

Hillary's camp anticipated that and in return tweeted a link showing her proof that those were indeed his exact words. Hahaha!

READ & WEEP, BITCHES

You go, girl! Trump is the crook here and needs to go the Big House, not the White House.....Go Hillary!!!!!!!

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 06-03-2016

I refuse to get all tangled up in her panty hose. 47

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - crash - 06-03-2016

To the rest of the world, Trump is everything that is wrong with America personified. This election is like an IQ test.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - F.U. - 06-03-2016

Since when did the rest of the world have a say in who runs our country? Hint, They don't, they are all just worried because Trump wont be a pussy like the last prez.

Like I said, he appeals to the lowest common denominator.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - crash - 06-03-2016

(06-03-2016, 10:08 PM)F.U. Wrote: Since when did the rest of the world have a say in who runs our country? Hint, They don't, they are all just worried because Trump wont be a pussy like the last prez.

Last time I checked, deliverance, America was still a citizen of the world. Who runs your country affects the rest of us too. If America lived by your rule and didn't butt in with every other country in the world, like you don't want the world to butt into yours, there'd be far less wrong with the world

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - BigMark - 06-03-2016

I don't insult your intelligence for voting for Hillary, I hate her, not you for voting for her.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 06-04-2016

I don't hate anyone for supporting Trump but I'll mock the hell out of those that do.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - aussiefriend - 06-04-2016

(06-04-2016, 12:05 AM)Duchess Wrote: I don't hate anyone for supporting Trump but I'll mock the hell out of those that do.

I won't hate them either, but I will be deeply concerned about their mental state.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - BigMark - 06-04-2016

That is some straight out bullshit.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - aussiefriend - 06-04-2016

Che?