Mock
HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT (/thread-9358.html)

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 07-16-2016

Where there is stink there is shit.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Donovan - 07-16-2016

Or a witch hunt. Guilt by accusation is the methodology employed by such notable regimes as Stalin, Pol Pot, and those bastions of fairness the Salem puritans. Luckily, here in this country we used to have this thing called "innocent until PROVEN guilty" which was kind of a precursor to the current practice of "innocent until tv or the internet tells us not."

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 07-16-2016

I'm just sayin that throughout her life there has been shady stuff going on. Trust is a little bit gone with her. Not that Trump has any but at least he addresses it. I see he has stopped bitching at Ginsberg since she apologized. She started it and finished it. Good for her. I have gained some respect for the woman. Now if Hillary could just man up to a few things I might think again. Not that my vote means more than a cheesepuff in the rain.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Donovan - 07-17-2016

Oh I'm sorry, did Trump release his tax returns while I wasn't looking? Pay his contractors? Settle all them lawsuits for people he scammed over the course of his bullshit career as a scumbag and con artist? No?Because I could've sworn you just said he addressed his shady past.

See here's the difference between Hillary and Trump IMO: the right wing has known she wanted to be President in the worst way for her entire adult career, and has been in the attack for just that long with everything they had. She has faced down every sort of smear campaign, all kinds of baseless innuendo and half-truths couched in conspiracy, and her dogged determination to be Madame President has kept her focus laser sharp. This is not a woman easily rattled...by ANYthing. And for all their digging, there is not one shred of substantiated proof aside from that same self-generated propaganda they've hyped all along.

Meanwhile, you can't throw a rock without hitting at least five people Donald Trump has personally fucked over, ruined or stolen from. Thousands of them. All little guys and independent contractors and working class folks. Like the same suckers who are falling for his con job right now, as we speak. The dude. Is. Not. On. Your. Side. And I don't know why everyone doesn't see that.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 07-17-2016

Oh they see it, they just don't care. Anyone is better than Hillary in their eyes. This is what cutting off your nose to spite your face looks like.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 07-17-2016

(07-16-2016, 10:41 PM)Maggot Wrote: I see he has stopped bitching at Ginsberg since she apologized.

Justice Ginsburg choose her words carefully. I thought she had apologized too but now I don't believe she did.

She just basically mea culpa'd giving a public political opinion as a judge. I know theoretically judges are supposed to be apolitical, but if that were the case why is there still a vacant seat and Obama's appointee still dangling in the wind? Scalia bumped his gums politically for years, he was one of the worst.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 07-17-2016

Ginsburg didn't apologize to Trump or rescind her assessment of him. She expressed regret for making negative statements to the press about a presidential candidate, which Scalia -- nor any other Justice, to the best of my knowledge -- had ever done.

To me, her succinct expression of regret amounted to an apology to the Supreme Court and the American people for breaking protocol against Justices publicly endorsing or opposing political candidates (Code of Conduct, Canon 5.A.2 http://www.uscourts.gov/judges-judgeships/code-conduct-united-states-judges ).

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 07-17-2016

Who will be Hillarys running mate? Is Bernie Madoff available? How bout Bernie Ebbers anyone with a Bernie in it.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - sally - 07-17-2016

Bernie Mac maybe?

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 07-18-2016

Bernie Mac is kinda funny I've watched a few of his shows and he deadpans like a champ. To bad he died young.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 07-22-2016

Dear Hillary,

Please don't bring God into the convention. He doesn't approve of this bullshit and he needs to be left at home.

Please don't make my country sound like it's the final frontier inhabited by zombies.

Please don't make it sound like ISIS is hiding in quiet, little cul-de-sacs across America when the reality is I have more to fear from my fellow Americans.

Please don't tell any pants on fire lies. I will be fact checking daily and I can't be your surrogate if I have to defend lies. I'll leave that to the Trump campaign and his supporters, they do it so much better and in such colorful ways. For example, they don't mind blaming Sparkle pony for any gaffes.

I'm with you, Hillary. Love3

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - cannongal - 07-22-2016

Heard about this on the radio this morning, Bernie supporters are planning a "Fart In" at the DNC...

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/sanders-fans-plan-dnc-fart-protest-clinton-nomination-n611596

*cringes*

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - crash - 07-22-2016

(07-17-2016, 05:07 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Oh they see it, they just don't care. Anyone is better than Hillary in their eyes. This is what cutting off your nose to spite your face looks like.

This.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 07-22-2016

Colbert..........I wouldn't trust her with secret deodorant! hah

Hillary has chosen Sen. Kaine. Good. I approve.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 07-22-2016

He can speak Spanish.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - blueberryhill - 07-23-2016

I was feeling all alone trying to defend Ms. Clinton and President Obama from those mean ole' Trumpees on FB.

I feel so much better after reading this thread especially comments made by Dono, Hair, and Duchess....

For the last 8 years, I have defended President Obama.....now it is Hillary but still occasionally on FB, still seeing racial shit about him...I think he represents family values more than those who profess to represent family values and have Jerry Falwell's son speak on behalf of God. Yeah, those are exemplary Christians at that convention threatening execution of Hillary for her emails, and threatening Ted Cruz's wife........Trump brings out the hate and evil in those who are itching to start a war, doesn't much matter whether it is against Blacks, Muslims, but war is high on the agenda.....get those firearms loaded and ready to shoot.....What a sad day for this country when so many people can support such a con man to be President of this country.....and then go on social media and call Hillary a liar.....how is this possible?
I assume that some of these people went to school..........A lying dictator for their President? Why don't they just go somewhere like North Korea if they want those
qualities in their leader.

Speaking of Ted Cruz, my disclaimer of not liking him, but you got to respect the guy for standing up to bully Trump.

Well, thanks for relieving some of my depression. When will I learn not to engage with these imbeciles on FB? I agree with people mentioned above, carry on.....

The attacks on Senate Kaine have started.....I have reposted fact check and politicom sites re all the lies Trump told last night in his acceptance speech...at last count I think we were up to 25.....again, how can so many people be in denial?