Mock
HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT (/thread-9358.html)

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Donovan - 04-17-2014

I'd vote Hill Bill again. They were entertaining as hell.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - QueenBee - 04-17-2014

What the heck, I'd probably give her a shot. Can't do any worse that several we have had in the past. Hey, it will give Bill a go at a whole new crop of interns.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 04-17-2014

Hopefully she could fix this healthcare fiasco.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 04-17-2014

(04-17-2014, 03:09 PM)username Wrote: I'd be really pissed if it had been one Manolo in the wrong size. THAT's traumatic.

I imagined shouting, "my Choo, my Choo".

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Older Than Dirt - 04-18-2014

Hillary is going to be a grandmother and Drudge dug up the worst photo ever of her to post on his website. That guy can be quite an ass !

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 04-18-2014

Bill said Hillary wants to be a Grandmother more than she wants to be President.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - username - 04-18-2014

(04-18-2014, 12:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Bill said Hillary wants to be a Grandmother more than she wants to be President.

Did the camera crew catch her twisting his nuts in to a knot at that point?

I did hear Chelsea is expecting. Cementing the women's vote. Hillary would have to be entirely stupid or really completely uninterested in the job NOT to run. I've never seen someone so generally well liked on the opinion polls and efforts to make Benghazi into some big, bad mistake or cover up on her part have failed miserably. Jesus, supposedly we "should" have known about 911 in advance. I don't see too many people yelling that that was George's fault except Duchess, of course.

Absent something unforeseen between now and then, she's running. No question in my mind.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 04-18-2014

I love blaming all kinds of shit on George Bush. 19

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 05-06-2014

I don't think this will hurt of help Hillary Clinton if she runs for president, but didn't think it merited its own thread.

It sorta-kinda fits in this thread, so...

Monica Lewinsky is back.

[Image: article-2100076-007DF02800000258-493_306x423.jpg]

Breaking years of silence, the former White House intern at the center of the scandal that led to President Bill Clinton’s impeachment writes in Vanity Fair that her affair was “consensual.”

Lewinsky, now 40 and with a master’s degree in social psychology, writes that it’s “time to burn the beret and bury the blue dress” — a reference to the now-infamous piece of stained clothing she didn’t dry-clean after an encounter with Clinton.

She also expresses some contrition, writing: “I, myself, deeply regret what happened between me and President Clinton. Let me say it again: I. Myself. Deeply. Regret. What. Happened.”

Here’s an excerpt from Lewinsky’s Vanity Fair article that will be available Thursday online and on newsstands May 13.

"Sure, my boss took advantage of me, but I will always remain firm on this point: it was a consensual relationship. Any ‘abuse’ came in the aftermath, when I was made a scapegoat in order to protect his powerful position…. The Clinton administration, the special prosecutor’s minions, the political operatives on both sides of the aisle, and the media were able to brand me. And that brand stuck, in part because it was imbued with power."

In the excerpts posted by the magazine, Lewinsky writes about the challenges she’s had in job interviews and says she’s turned down offers that would have pulled in “more than $10 million.”

The news release from Vanity Fair also makes mention that Lewinsky writes about Hillary Rodham Clinton, and how she (Lewinsky) was “virtually reclusive” during the 2008 presidential campaign and feels “gun-shy yet again” because of the prospect of another Clinton presidential campaign in 2016. Referring to reports that the former first lady characterized her as a “narcissistic loony toon,” Lewinsky says her first thought was: “If that’s the worst thing she said, I should be so lucky.”

As for why she’s speaking out now, Lewinsky writes that she became upset by the suicide of Tyler Clementi, the Rutgers University freshman whose intimate encounter with a man was videostreamed in 2010. Clementi’s death and public humiliation, she writes, caused her to view her own “suffering” in the spotlight in a different way.

“Perhaps by sharing my story, I reasoned, I might be able to help others in their darkest moments of humiliation,” Lewinsky writes.

http://onpolitics.usatoday.com/2014/05/06/monica-lewinsky-bill-clinton-affair-vanity-fair/
-----------------------------------------------------------

Lewinsky never bothered me and I can see how, at that age and in her position, she got herself into that mess. Kinda sucks to have that label on you for life.

Linda Tripp, on the other hand...that fat-mouthed snitch bugged the shit outta me.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 05-06-2014

She was so young back then, early 20's. I can totally see Bill talkin' her into a cigar.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 05-06-2014

(05-06-2014, 05:46 PM)Duchess Wrote: She was so young back then, early 20's. I can totally see Bill talkin' her into a cigar.

The best thing about that whole ludicrous ordeal was the SNL skits.

John Goodman as Linda Tripp was hilarious.

Couldn't find a youtube video, put there's an embedded Yahoo video at link:

https://screen.yahoo.com/linda-tripp-monica-lewinsky-cold-000000087.html

Still makes me laugh.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 06-09-2014

Hillary's memoir, Hard Choices, will be released tomorrow. Tonight she is doing an hour long interview with Diane Sawyer. It will air on ABC at 9:00 EST.

It could be another year before we know if she's running. I get a little irate when I read speculation that becoming a grandmother may determine whether she runs or not. Bitch, please. She can be Prez AND a grandmother. Why do some try to fence a woman in. Rhetorical question.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 08-08-2014

Look at what I got in the mail today!

I heard the hissing, bring it on, I can take it.

[Image: IMG_2057_zps05254fa6.jpg?t=1407447559]

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Carsman - 08-08-2014

[Image: hillywitch.jpg]

[Image: fe3fed09.jpg]

Just got back, and saw this blaspheme! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch (didn't win) hah

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 08-09-2014

So I get my cool sticker & immediately think I'll post it in Mock , that it will be fun because so many people dislike Bill & Hillary and maybe I can stir the shit a little and I get nothing. Nothing!

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - aussiefriend - 08-09-2014

Carsman, that post says more about you than it does about the other side that you oppose. Disgusting.

You tell 'em, Aussie!

I love that you ignored my vulgar gesture and choose to jump Cars instead. hah

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Carsman - 08-09-2014

(08-09-2014, 09:35 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Carsman, that post says more about you than it does about the other side that you oppose. Disgusting.

You have as much humor as a feather! hah

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - aussiefriend - 08-09-2014

It's not funny. It's derogatory to women and boring as hell.