Mock
HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT (/thread-9358.html)

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 09-11-2016

I hope she is advised to do so right away, like within the next day or so. I want to shut up the naysayers and conspiracy theorists...and Rudy. As an aside, whatta tool he's turned out to be. I used to have a great deal of respect for him, I no longer do, he looks like a moron out there, there have been moments where it looks like he's close to frothing at the mouth and the day he said to look on the internet to find evidence of Hillary's poor health was the day I wrote him off for good. He's a dummy, a Trump puppet.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 09-11-2016

I have to admit, the video of her stumbling getting into the vehicle is concerning, from a health perspective.

It could just be dehydration and only a doctor can diagnose her after evaluation, but if she was my mother, I'd have taken to her to the emergency room immediately.

Of course, my family doesn't have millions of dollars and professional resources at our command, so maybe a physician went to Chelsea's before okaying her to go about her day.

That's the same video I watched. I think it's very important that she handle this in a timely fashion. She needs a complete checkup and she needs to release the findings to the public. This isn't going to go away so she needs to take control of where it goes.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - sally - 09-11-2016

Now I feel sorry for her.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 09-11-2016

Will Kaine be on the ballot if Hillary doesn't make it? With the secrecy bubble that surrounds her I'm thinking Parkinsons or maybe she has liver failure. As another human I hope the best for her so she should fess up and clear the air no matter what the conclusion. Personally I think she does have some kind of sickness and if it was something simple she would have said something, so I think its serious enough to hide it.

I think she probably swooned, it's been very hot & humid on the East Coast, downright miserable but she's got to take control of this now. Armchair Dr.'s are already having a field day with this.

(09-11-2016, 04:40 PM)Maggot Wrote: Will Kaine be on the ballot if Hillary doesn't make it? With the secrecy bubble that surrounds her I'm thinking Parkinsons or maybe she has liver failure. As another human I hope the best for her so she should fess up and clear the air no matter what the conclusion. Personally I think she does have some kind of sickness and if it was something simple she would have said something, so I think its serious enough to hide it.

I just watched the video and that was not a stumble it was her passing out.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - sally - 09-11-2016

It looked to me like she was having a seizure. When you faint you just go down, it's happened to me plenty of times so it's not the worst thing in the world. But if you look closely her head is bobbing around like something else is going on.

Where there is smoke there is fire. She will never learn and is treating this like any other thing in her life. I cannot remember any presidential candidates doing what she is doing. Campaign be damned she needs an MRI scan stat.

Hillary's Dr. released a statement saying Hillary had been diagnosed with pneumonia last week, she had been advised to modify her schedule but didn't. That will never, ever be good enough for the Deplorables, no fuckin' way. I can imagine the uproar had she not shown up for all the 911 stuff. 78

The symptoms of pneumonia certainly fit a large variety of ailments.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - BigMark - 09-11-2016

put that in your basket and smoke it toots.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 09-12-2016

I really wish you guys wouldn't listen to Alex Jones. My gawd. He's corrupting you.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 09-12-2016

I wouldn't know what Alex Jones sounded like if he came on the radio. I don't even know what he looks like although I have heard the name a few times.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - FAHQTOO - 09-12-2016

Never heard of the guy.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 09-12-2016

Donald sends his best wishes to get well soon. Poor Hillary she just needs some rest.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 09-12-2016

Some of you truly seem amused that a nearly 70 year old woman has walking pneumonia, although as humans of course you hope it's nothing more serious (but you think it is).

Deplorable bastards!

Anyway, I think and hope you're going to be disappointed. A person cannot travel non-stop, give speeches, testify for hours on end...if she has Parkinson's. And, a person should know better than to ignore her doctor's orders after being diagnosed with pneumonia. Poor judgement isn't terminal. If it were, Clinton would be dead by now.

I think Clinton didn't want to take time off due to illness because she'd been away from the press for so long fund-raising, and Trump had already questioned her health and stamina. So, as usual, she tried to hide it and the consequences of so doing are way worse than if she'd simply been forthcoming and announced that she and other campaign staff were sick.

I hope Hillary Clinton is fine. She's a way better candidate than Trump, in my opinion, but that's not saying much. She seems almost self-destructive with her minimization and non-disclosure tendencies. It's effin' annoying and concerning.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 09-12-2016

Hillary's campaign has just (basically) dared Trump to debate the "deplorable" comment with them. Hehehe. Doooo iiiit. PleasePleasePlease.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - sally - 09-12-2016

I was being sincere when I said I felt sorry for her, whether she's just run down or it's something more.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - sally - 09-12-2016

Why does she want to do this to herself anyway, why doesn't she just retire and enjoy the short remainder of her life. Same with Trump. I guess to them this is their last hoorah.