Mock
HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT (/thread-9358.html)

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - ZEROSPHERES - 10-15-2016

(10-15-2016, 02:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I woulda loved that!
Me Too.
[Image: clinton.jpg]

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 10-15-2016

Today, Trump insinuated to a crowd in New Hampshire that Hillary Clinton was on drugs.

He's really scraping the bottom of the barrel with his campaign. Both are putting out some hard-hitting ads against the other, but Clinton typically uses Trump's own words and actions against him, whereas Trump's diving into conspiracy theory.

Snip:
“Athletes ― they make them take a drug test, right? I think we should take a drug test prior to the debate,” Trump told the crowd at a campaign rally in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, on Saturday.

Trump went on to insinuate that Clinton might be using performance-enhancing drugs to improve her debate skills.

“I don’t know what’s going on with her, but at the beginning of her last debate, she was all pumped up at the beginning,” Trump said.

“And at the end, it was like, ‘Huh, take me down,’” he said, mimicking an exhausted exhale. “She could barely reach her car.”

Trump appears to be following the lead of his high-dollar supporters with the mocking proposal. Make America Number 1, a pro-Trump super PAC bankrolled by hedge fund billionaire Robert Mercer, released the 25-second video below calling for drug testing more than a week ago.

Trump has tried to cast aspersions on Clinton’s physical fitness and health, claiming she lacks the “stamina” to serve as president. At the same time, when Trump was asked to name something he liked about her in Sunday night’s debate, it was her perseverance he praised.

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-drug-test-debate_us_58026056e4b0162c043c5e2d?section=&

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Donovan - 10-16-2016

The diabolical truth about Hilary:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2016/10/14/the-hideous-diabolical-truth-about-hillary-clinton/?utm_term=.5aecb5ca8fd0&wpisrc=nl_wemost&wpmm=1

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 10-16-2016

Woooo. She founded the Islamic state way earlier than I thought she did.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 10-16-2016

After that revelation ^^^^^^ does it mean this is all true? Ohmaigawds. *wails*

I'm never a lesser of two evils person, but with Hillary, there's not even the same universe. She is an abject, psychopathic, demon from Hell that as soon as she gets into power is going to try to destroy the planet. I'm sure of that, and people around her say she's so dark now, and so evil, and so possessed that they are having nightmares, they're freaking out. Folks let me just tell you something, and if media wants to go with this, that's fine. There are dozens of videos and photos of Obama having flies land on him, indoors, at all times of year, and he'll be next to a hundred people and no one has flies on them. Hillary, reportedly, I mean, I was told by people around her that they think she's demon-possessed, okay? I'm just going to go ahead and say it, okay?

They said that they're scared. That's why when I see her when kids are by her, I actually get scared myself, with a child -- with that big rubber face and that -- I mean this woman is dangerous, ladies and gentleman. I'm telling you, she is a demon. This is Biblical. She's going to launch a nuclear war. The Russians are scared of her.

Imagine how bad she smells, man? I'm told her and Obama, just stink, stink, stink, stink. You can't wash that evil off, man. Told there's a rotten smell around Hillary. I'm not kidding, people say, they say -- folks, I've been told this by high up folks. They say listen, Obama and Hillary both smell like sulfur. I never said this because the media will go crazy with it, but I've talked to people that are in protective details, they're scared of her. And they say listen, she's a frickin' demon and she stinks and so does Obama. I go, like what? Sulfur. They smell like Hell.

Alex Jones said it so it must be true. We doomed.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Clang McFly - 10-16-2016

hah

whew! Until I read the Alex Jones part of your post, I was worried you had lost your damn mind.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 10-16-2016

President Obama had some fun at demon-fearin' Alex Jones' expense during a rally earlier this week.

I didn't realize the President was referring to Alex Jones (he doesn't mention him by name) when I first heard the speech, but it figures.

"Ain't that somethin', c'mon people!" Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 10-17-2016

(10-16-2016, 05:13 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: whew! Until I read the Alex Jones part of your post, I was worried you had lost your damn mind.

hah Wish I coulda seen your face as you were reading!

Ooooo Hillary is making a big play for AZ. I knew it was close out there but didn't realize how close. The FLOTUS is going to campaign out there for her.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 10-17-2016

Is Clinton hiding out?

She's probably prepping for the debate.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 10-17-2016

Wikileaks has certainly opened quite a few eyes to the despicable behavior of the Democratic party. I thing Trump has quite a bit of catching up to become as corrupt as those folks. Talking about grab assing is all they have. I find it amazing. Anyone that could support such a liquid mess must be wondering how to stop the truth from coming out. It must be painful. I'm reading the most idiotic yet sinister brain drain I've ever read. Its like a Steven King novel. Holy Moly!

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Clang McFly - 10-17-2016

(10-17-2016, 11:27 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-16-2016, 05:13 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: whew! Until I read the Alex Jones part of your post, I was worried you had lost your damn mind.

hah Wish I coulda seen your face as you were reading!

It was kind of like this:

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 10-17-2016

So far, nothing in the stolen Wikileak contents from Clinton's campaign manager's gmails has surprised me at all. It makes me wonder if there's a bombshell coming or if what's out there is the worst there is.

From what's been released so far, it's just normal campaign/strategy stuff (for any party) which confirms that Clinton and company contemplated about how to most effectively handle controversy, how to gain advantage over her primary competitor, etc...

It also confirms what we already knew about Hillary Clinton -- she's very measured and careful in her public statements and reactions, and she didn't feel the need to apologize for using a private email server, at first.

The Goldman Sachs/Wall Street speech transcripts did, however, contain a couple of items I expect Chris Wallace will bring up in Wednesday's debate.

I think Clinton might need to address (again) what she meant when she told Goldman Sachs' execs that she takes different tones/postures with different audiences when it comes to the same policies and proposals; the 'political sausage' remark. The Abraham Lincoln response she gave in the last debate was confusing and terrible, in my opinion. And, I think she'll probably be asked to explain her statement to Wall Street a couple of years back about how she dreams of of open borders (in regards to trade, not immigration). Those questions can be easily answered in a reasonable way, which I hope she does without muddying the waters.

I saw a couple of Trump surrogates (Gulliani being one) praise the publication of stolen material by Julian Assange and WikiLeaks. Not wise. That kind of illegal cyber activity potentially threatens our country's safety and I don't think it's a matter of 'if' but 'when' someone high up in the GOP sees his/her communications stolen and published. I won't celebrate it then anymore than I do now.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Donovan - 10-18-2016

Politics is a dirty business. I am surprised at the cavalier attitude being taken with these breaches of they are even legit. Do they not know the RNC stuff is equally vulnerable?

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 10-19-2016

Tonight is the last debate -

[Image: CvKRn8UWAAAjyL-.jpg]

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Blindgreed1 - 10-19-2016

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/17/technology/donald-trump-deception/index.html

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - BigMark - 10-19-2016

Podesta is a fucking weasel.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - ZEROSPHERES - 10-19-2016

[Image: iuhi.jpg]

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Clang McFly - 10-19-2016

(10-19-2016, 06:20 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: [Image: iuhi.jpg]

hah