Mock
HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT (/thread-9358.html)

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 11-01-2016

Sal.........I already said that I understand your opinion and I agree. You don't need to exercise your right to vote in order to exercise your right to complain.

I'm not trying to change your opinion. I was trying to help you understand a differing opinion which you said you just couldn't comprehend. You don't have to agree with them in order to comprehend why some people think you don't have a right to complain if you choose not to vote (either because you're too lazy, too apathetic, too indecisive, you never 'like' the candidates enough, or for whatever other reasons).

Anyway, I don't know who told you that you don't have the right to complain if you don't vote or why you're letting it bother you. You think only retards vote unless they 'like' one of the candidates anyhow (the logic of which I understand, even though it's complete nonsense).

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - sally - 11-01-2016

On the other hand I'll admit I'm kind of lazy. My husband is working like a busy little beaver researching my vote-by-mail ballot choices. I know I'm for medical marijuana so that's a yes and I'm against the electric company charging people for using solar energy so that's a no. And I checked yes on Rubio, he's an alright little guy. Judge Sanchez? I don't know anything about him, but I like the name. Hillary or Trump, I'm going with Trump simply because I think Hillary will cause more of a negative effect on my business. We're not that small anymore. Not huge, but in the range where you'll get all kinds of fucked in the ass.

So I get to complain now no matter what.

(11-01-2016, 08:39 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Anyway, I don't know who told you that you don't have the right to complain if you don't vote or why you're letting it bother you.

I've heard lots of people say it, HotD. It's not bothering me though, I don't cry myself to sleep over it. It's just something I casually brought up. Sheesh, you're like a pitbull on a rabbit, you just won't let it go.

(11-01-2016, 08:56 PM)sally Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 08:39 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Anyway, I don't know who told you that you don't have the right to complain if you don't vote or why you're letting it bother you.

I've heard lots of people say it, HotD. It's not bothering me though, I don't cry myself to sleep over it. It's just something I casually brought up. Sheesh, you're like a pitbull on a rabbit, you just won't let it go.

hah I was just thinking the same about you! I like pitbulls though.

(11-01-2016, 08:50 PM)sally Wrote: On the other hand I'll admit I'm kind of lazy. My husband is working like a busy little beaver researching my vote-by-mail ballot choices. I know I'm for medical marijuana so that's a yes and I'm against the electric company charging people for using solar energy so that's a no. And I checked yes on Rubio, he's an alright little guy. Judge Sanchez? I don't know anything about him, but I like the name. Hillary or Trump, I'm going with Trump simply because I think Hillary will cause more of a negative effect on my business. We're not that small anymore. Not huge, but in the range where you'll get all kinds of fucked in the ass.

So I get to complain now no matter what.

I got a ballot by mail this time too. It was five long-sized pages in three different languages and weighed like two pounds. I worked on it off and on for two days, which was kind of a pain in the ass.

My niece is voting for the first time this year. She doesn't understand why I didn't write in Bernie's name, like she's going to do. I told her that while I like him best and would be willing to pay more personal and business taxes in support of his goals for the country, I don't think he'd be able to make them a reality (whereas Clinton could probably make some headway with the platform points she incorporated from him).

My niece thinks that's bullshit on my part and that people should only vote for what they think is right and fair (HOWEVER, she gives her grandma a big old pass for voting for Trump, primarily just to spite Hillary Clinton).

My initial vote was for Bernie, but that's about 100 pages ago.

I got into an argument with my husband one morning outside in the driveway and the neighbors probably think we're insane. He wanted me to fill out the ballots and I said I'm not participating. So then he starts yelling about how I like to pay 30,000 in taxes and I want it to double. Yeah right, give me a brake. On his behalf he did research it all and he has all the numbers because he's a neurotic person so I said mark that fat fuck down on my ballot then, you fucking insane asshole. Jesus. So yeah, I'm voting for Trump.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Donovan - 11-01-2016

You should vote Gary Johnson, Sally. It's not likely your Trump vote will make a difference in Florida, Johnson is conservative financially and pro-legalization, and maybe the alt- parties will get a better foothold next time.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - BigMark - 11-01-2016

Hey HOTD need my addy?

Nah, I don't plan on collecting my Benjamin in-person, Biggie.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - BigMark - 11-01-2016

I might be in the Spa, just come around the side gate.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 11-02-2016

I don't think there should be early voting or absentee ballots. Unless you're in the service.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - BlueTiki - 11-02-2016

Hillary . . . where's Huma?

Haven't seen or heard from her for a few days.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Blindgreed1 - 11-02-2016

(11-01-2016, 10:57 PM)Donovan Wrote: You should vote Gary Johnson, Sally. It's not likely your Trump vote will make a difference in Florida, Johnson is conservative financially and pro-legalization, and maybe the alt- parties will get a better foothold next time.
Great advice. Have you seen this?
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/27/gary-johnson-tax-policy-evan-mcmullin-utah

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 11-02-2016

I wonder how Clinton feels to be aborted a week before her due date.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - pyropappy - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 08:19 PM)Maggot Wrote: I wonder how Clinton feels to be aborted a week before her due date.

[Image: 53ab9a1b87ea1.image.jpg]

And I don't care I have no authority to hand out a POTD; I did it anyway.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - BigMark - 11-02-2016

Badges?

Should start a pool, $1 a guess, how many people associated with the Clintons will be indicted? One guess per person.

BTW, I would not recommend letting the Foundation hold the stakes.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Donovan - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 11:26 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 10:57 PM)Donovan Wrote: You should vote Gary Johnson, Sally. It's not likely your Trump vote will make a difference in Florida, Johnson is conservative financially and pro-legalization, and maybe the alt- parties will get a better foothold next time.
Great advice. Have you seen this?
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/27/gary-johnson-tax-policy-evan-mcmullin-utah

Yeah but I can't get over how much he looks like Dobby the elf

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - pyropappy - 11-03-2016

(11-02-2016, 09:42 PM)pyropappy Wrote: Should start a pool, $1 a guess, how many people associated with the Clintons will be indicted? One guess per person.

BTW, I would not recommend letting the Foundation hold the stakes.

Another pool, same rules: who cracks first and turns state's evidence to keep from going to jail.

This one is a lot tougher; some low level staffer no one ever heard of could win.