Mock
HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT (/thread-9358.html)

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - pyropappy - 11-03-2016

Just thought of another one: guess the date the HellBitch resigns.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 11-03-2016

Ahahahaha! Look at all this wishful thinking. Dream on, suckers.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 11-03-2016

(11-03-2016, 05:19 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Ahahahaha! Look at all this wishful thinking. Dream on, suckers.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

I still expect Clinton to win, but that FBI announcement last Friday has definitely hurt her campaign.

It seems Trump is finally listening to his more rational advisers and mostly staying on message, which I think is really working to his advantage.

Trump still has a much narrower path to victory, but the Clinton camp has gotta be concerned to see him take leads in some Virginia and Colorado polls-- that hasn't happened in months.

If he can pull ahead in Florida, Clinton will really be in trouble. I think she's up by 2 at this point.

If Trump ends up winning Florida by a hair, I'm gonna strangle whoever told sally she could't complain if she didn't vote!

Meanwhile, I imagine the FBI and NSA are working major overtime right now preparing for a possible uprising by people who seriously believe that a Trump loss will be the result of victory having been "stolen" from him via rigged election. For that reason primarily, I hope Clinton wins by a large and clear margin.

The 3 percenters and other militia groups claim that they will conduct armed protests if Trump loses and some of them also claim they will go to polling stations, armed, for the purpose of preventing 'voter fraud'. Republican and Democratic polling managers really do not want to see that happen. Hopefully, it won't.

Yesterday, the inside of a Mississippi black church was torched and the words "Vote Trump" had been scrawled on the outside of the church (it could have been done by anybody, but it's concerning regardless).

Usually, the militia groups talk big about national uprisings and can't organize or stop fighting among themselves well enough to carry anything off. But, I'm glad our national and state agencies prepare for the unusual. It's been an unusual election cycle, that's for sure.

5 more days...

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - BlueTiki - 11-03-2016

This is disturbing.

PAY TO PLAY

STORY

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 11-03-2016

(11-03-2016, 11:39 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: 5 more days...

I've been doing that same countdown every morning. I look forward to this being over and once it is I intend to transfer all that energy into the holidays, I'm going to start decorating and planning holiday menus and a couple parties. I don't like feeling so anxious about political bullshit, I'm ready to be done with it.

(11-03-2016, 12:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I've been doing that same countdown every morning. I look forward to this being over and once it is I intend to transfer all that energy into the holidays, I'm going to start decorating and planning holiday menus and a couple parties. I don't like feeling so anxious about political bullshit, I'm ready to be done with it.

I hear ya.

My oldest nephew, his wife, and my little great nephew (he's 11 months and too effin' cute for words) are coming to SF for Thanksgiving this year. That's one of the reasons I've been working so hard on the house and the backyard.

I'm really really excited and looking forward to cooking up a storm and giving a lot of thanks for family.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Midwest Spy - 11-03-2016

(11-03-2016, 12:11 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(11-03-2016, 12:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I hear ya.

My oldest nephew, his wife, and my little great nephew (he's 11 months and too effin' cute for words) are coming to SF for Thanksgiving this year. That's one of the reasons I've been working so hard on the house and the backyard.

I'm really really excited and looking forward to cooking up a storm and giving a lot of thanks for family.

I'm happy for you HotD.

You seem real invested in your family and that's a great quality.

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Thank you, MS, and back at ya.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - BlueTiki - 11-04-2016

I wonder if Pharrell will be her press secretary ?

"Has she been dishonest about things? Sure. Have you?" Williams said of Clinton, before insisting that "she don’t lie no more than any other politician does.”

Cringeworthy truth.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 11-04-2016

I'm glad Clinton hasn't screamed, "right wing conspiracy" in response to the vague and strangely-timed Comey letter to the House Committee, though it may be true in whole or part.

A couple of days before Comey sent that letter, Guiliani was on FOX news. He was all giddy telling the anchors about some big surprise up their sleeves to damage the Clinton campaign and help save Trump's campaign.

A couple of investigative journalists then linked his statements to the timing of the Comey letter and just hit Guiliani up about it. He admits that he knew in advance all about it from active disgruntled FBI agents via former agents.

There's also a new FBI investigation in relation to altered documents designed to malign Clinton's campaign.

I hope these revelations get good media exposure and that Clinton spends considerable time focusing on her agenda and the positive economic reports in the next few days, not solely on attacking Trump. She's down below the necessary 270 delegates in CNN's latest poll and a change of narrative could really help her gain back what she's lost, in my opinion.

Refs:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rudy-giuliani-fbi-clinton-emails_us_581c9e3fe4b0e80b02c93d6b
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-documents-idUSKBN12Y2WY

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 11-04-2016

Most news stories out there take a few days to actually be printed. I'm not surprised he knew and do not see the big deal. Most FBI agents, cops, secret service, armed forces are not wimpy politically correct pansy assed liberals and will call it like they see it.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 11-04-2016

Yeah, I don't think that's how it comes across to most people, Mags. That's not how it comes across to me, at least. We'll see.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 11-04-2016

(11-04-2016, 04:39 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm not surprised he knew and do not see the big deal. Most FBI agents, cops, secret service, armed forces are not wimpy politically correct pansy assed liberals and will call it like they see it.

I have a big problem with those in positions of trust & authority running their mouths, particularly with someone like that crazy fuck Rudy Giuliani. The FBI's business is not Rudy Giuliani's business. In my mind, this has nothing whatsoever to do with being politically correct, it has to do with honor and integrity.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - BigMark - 11-04-2016

911 made them buddies.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - ZEROSPHERES - 11-05-2016

[Image: 3a34be02a9357b5512bbacc96e1701e7.jpg]

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Donovan - 11-06-2016

Well whattaya know, the new explosive emails were just as big a nothingburger as the old explosive emails.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 11-06-2016

(11-06-2016, 05:19 PM)Donovan Wrote: Well whattaya know, the new explosive emails were just as big a nothingburger as the old explosive emails.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

I just posted FBI Director Comey's announcement clearing Clinton (again). It's in the 2016 Presidential Race thread:
http://mockforums.net/showthread.php?tid=10229&page=228

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Ski at 1SKY6 - 11-07-2016

(10-31-2016, 04:38 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 03:48 PM)Ski at 1SKY6 Wrote: HairoftheDog...I think the 'pertinent' emails may be tantamount to the missing 18 minutes on the Nixon tapes. They may prove that Classified information was not handled in a secure manner but instead negligently. They may also embarrass the Clinton Foundation.

Could be; anything's possible. I've seen several different stories from unnamed sources regarding the emails on that device.

HairoftheDog, Now that the FBI has stated that the scare they put into the electorate about Hillary was again without merit, I feel better switching my vote from Trump to her. Z has told me she now refuses to vote at all and almost convinced me how futile public participation in the processs is. I think if this follows her into her presidency, Hillarys first term may be like Nixons second term, with the country put through impeachment proceedings.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 11-07-2016

(11-07-2016, 02:29 PM)Ski at 1SKY6 Wrote: HairoftheDog, Now that the FBI has stated that the scare they put into the electorate about Hillary was again without merit, I feel better switching my vote from Trump to her. Z has told me she now refuses to vote at all and almost convinced me how futile public participation in the processs is. I think if this follows her into her presidency, Hillarys first term may be like Nixons second term, with the country put through impeachment proceedings.

It seems from early voting numbers that voter turn out will be higher than usual this election year. But, I'm sure there will still be a large percentage of people like Z who will choose to sit it out.

I'm not personally worried about the impeachment threats. The first Comey letter gave Trump and company an opportunity to cast doubt on Clinton again and I think Trump probably snagged a fair number of previously uncommitted early voters as a result.

But, Clinton's not crying about it and has instead been talking for a few days now about how she wants to unite the country. Meanwhile, Trump has amped up his insistence that there was a crime committed, 'bigger than Watergate', even after Comey cleared Clinton again. In my opinion, Trump and company are coming across as fanatical and that (along with the GOP House impeachment threats + the GOP Senate obstruction threats) will probably push more previously uncommitted voters towards Clinton and the Dems at the polls tomorrow than were lost to Trump in early voting. I suspect more people will prefer Clinton in the White House under challenging internal circumstances than Trump in the White House with a GOP majority in both houses of Congress.

We'll know soon enough; the exit polls should be interesting.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - ZEROSPHERES - 11-08-2016

[Image: RTYU96.jpg]

"Walking Eagle"

[Image: 18dfda180dccee961fb1dd470b025204.jpg]