Mock
HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT (/thread-9358.html)

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 11-11-2016

I see that idiot David Duke is going to have a parade with all his idiot people. He is trying to work off Trumps win and that really makes him a true asshole. I would not mind the protesters going head to head with those idiots. Put them both in a field and let them fight, then they can learn how stupid war is, bunch of cowards the lot of them.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 11-11-2016

(11-11-2016, 12:05 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I think some people are just more willing to forgive the protesters and all of the damage they are doing than others

I haven't seen anyone sanction that bullshit and I would give them some shit if I did.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Midwest Spy - 11-11-2016

We had another throng march on to one of our freeways (in the city) and shut down traffic again.

Very similar to BLM tactics (they did it a couple of times as well).

I'll echo Maggott. Those with jobs and bills to pay don't have the time nor want to risk going to jail by marching on a freeway, over a democratically run election.

Is that insensitive?

You betcha!

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 11-11-2016

There were several Trump protests by Veterans' groups during his campaign.

I remember protests after Trump claimed that McCain was a loser and not a war hero because he was captured by the enemy. And, I remember another after Trump said that Vets with PTSD might not be as strong as other Vets. I don't consider those Veteran protesters snow-flakes or cry babies.

But, not all Veterans think alike, of course. Some Veterans support Trump because they feel fucked over by the establishment.

They all have a right to support or protest whatever side they choose and I'm grateful they fought, in part, to preserve those rights for everyone in our country.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Blindgreed1 - 11-11-2016

(11-11-2016, 12:14 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-11-2016, 12:05 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I think some people are just more willing to forgive the protesters and all of the damage they are doing than others

I haven't seen anyone sanction that bullshit and I would give them some shit if I did.
Approving their actions and forgiving them is two separate things is it not???

(11-11-2016, 12:17 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: There were several Trump protests by Veterans' groups during his campaign.

I remember protests after Trump claimed that McCain was a loser and not a war hero because he was captured by the enemy. And, I remember another after Trump said that Vets with PTSD might not be as strong as other Vets. I don't consider those Veteran protesters snow-flakes or cry babies.

But, not all Veterans think alike, of course. Some Veterans support Trump because they feel fucked over by the establishment.

They all have a right to support or protest whatever side they choose and I'm grateful they fought, in part, to preserve those rights for everyone in our country.
How many of those vets burned flags on Veterans day?

(11-11-2016, 12:19 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(11-11-2016, 12:14 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Approving their actions and forgiving them is two separate things is it not???

People have a right to protest, they don't have the right to do damage. I'll defend anyone's right to peacefully protest but I don't sanction doing damage.

Just read the article on Star Tribune regarding 'peaceful' protests on I-94 last night.

Our police force didn't arrest anyone, which is absolute BS. Anyone knows it's against the law to be a pedestrian on a freeway and three black thugs assaulted a white, gay man because they just assumed he voted for Trump. He was white, ya know.

They also escaped with zero consequences.

(11-11-2016, 12:14 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'll echo Maggott. Those with jobs and bills to pay don't have the time nor want to risk going to jail by marching on a freeway, over a democratically run election.

Is that insensitive?

You betcha!

I have a job. My employees have a job. The people I talked to at the Harvey Milk center yesterday had jobs (except the retirees and the full time students). You and Maggot are wrong in your belief that all protesters are jobless people with too much time on their hands. Some people make time for what they consider important.

Anyway, I don't agree with blocking freeways. I think that's dangerous and I understand why you think it's insensitive. It's not as insensitive as what the protesters I know are protesting, but it's insensitive and unproductive nonetheless, in my opinion.

(11-11-2016, 12:21 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: How many of those vets burned flags on Veterans day?

I'd guess none of them did.

But, I know for a fact that plenty of Veterans and Veterans' groups fought to get the proposed constitutional amendment to ban flag-burning defeated.

They fought to get that amendment defeated because, in their own words, they support constitutional free speech/expression -- which many put their lives on the line to protect -- even if they disagree with the message. I agree with those veterans, though I'd never be inclined to burn the flag on Veterans' Day or any other.

How about beating up a gay white man because they thought he voted for Trump?

As he's being punched in the face, he tells them 'I'm gay, I'd never vote for Trump' at which point they decide to call him a faggot.

I don't know what's happening with your SF protesters, but here, just pull up the Trib article and read the comments too.

Remember, were historically a blue state, and even lifelong Dems are having a very hard time with what's happening here.

I don't take internet comments as fact, MS.

But, I'm not claiming that none of the Trump protesters are intolerant or violent idiots anyway. I bet some of them are; there are always some in any large crowd.

What I am claiming as fact is that not all of the protesters are Dems, not all of the protesters are jobless leeches, and not all of the protesters are intolerant/violent idiots.

Insisting or implying that's the case conflicts with reality. I've seen way more peaceful demonstrators/protesters first-hand and in the video coverage than non-peaceful ones.

(11-11-2016, 12:58 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't take internet comments as fact, MS.

But, I'm not claiming that none of the Trump protesters are intolerant or violent idiots anyway. I bet some of them are; there are always some in any large crowd.

What I am claiming as fact is that not all of the protesters are Dems, not all of the protesters are jobless leeches, and not all of the protesters are intolerant/violent idiots.

Insisting or implying that's the case conflicts with reality. I've seen way more peaceful demonstrators/protesters first-hand and in the video coverage than non-peaceful ones.

I'd say here, the majority are street thugs, jobless and looking to continue to suckle on the government tit.

BLM is uuuge here. They're used to the white/black thing. Whitey has it all and they want what whitey has (without working to attain it, of course).

I'm only speaking of the clowns in this particular protest. Not my buddies Glenn and Lamarr, who are disappointed, but realize they still have a job to go to, and don't have the time for outlandish bullshit like this.

You're making assumptions, MS. C'mon, just own it. You don't like people protesting. You're accusing them all of not having anything better to do, like working at a job when the reality is, you couldn't possibly know. They have as much right to protest as you have to disagree with it.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 11-11-2016

That's OK at some point they will get their asses handed to them. Life and reality has a way of doing that.

In 2012, Donald Trump was still protesting the 2008 free and fair election of President Barack Obama in the media by claiming that Obama was probably a Kenyan Muslim plant. He amassed part of his core/support group by driving that false conspiracy theory for years.

When Trump wrongly believed that Mitt Romney had won the popular vote and lost the electoral vote (which is what actually did just happen to Hillary Clinton), Trump tweeted this...

[Image: Screen-shot-2016-11-10-at-9.57.16-AM.png]

And this...

[Image: aanA7sm.png]

But, yesterday when people marched in protest in the same vein as Trump was advocating back in 2012, Trump tweeted this...

[Image: Donald-Trump-Tweet-1.png]

Perspective.

(11-11-2016, 01:37 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: In 2012, Donald Trump was still protesting the 2008 free and fair election of President Barack Obama in the media by claiming that Obama was probably a Kenyan Muslim plant. He amassed part of his core/support group by driving that false conspiracy theory for years.

When Trump wrongly believed that Mitt Romney had won the popular vote and lost the electoral vote (which is what actually did just happened to Hillary Clinton), Trump tweeted this...

[Image: Screen-shot-2016-11-10-at-9.57.16-AM.png]

And this...

[Image: aanA7sm.png]

But, yesterday when people marched in protest in the same vein as Trump was advocating back in 2012, Trump tweeted this...

[Image: Donald-Trump-Tweet-1.png]

Perspective.
Hmmm... Acting more and more like a professional politician every day.hah

You two gals are refreshing.

I'll go one further:

Donald Trump may owe his victory to.... drum roll... wait....

Colin Kaepernick.

Kap's protest of the anthem and flag over the 'oppression of black people in America' may have jump started a movement of the silent whites to say, 'I've had enough of this bullshit."

This country still has hard work to do when it comes to complete racial equality, but blacks in this country have incredible opportunities in front of them, just like any other race.

Enough whites (and those minorities that take their freedom and opportunity seriously) may have seen an overpaid athlete squatting on the sideline and decided they were going to Make America Great again.

Oh brother 78

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - sally - 11-11-2016

(11-11-2016, 01:32 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You're making assumptions, MS. C'mon, just own it. You don't like people protesting. You're accusing them all of not having anything better to do, like working at a job when the reality is, you couldn't possibly know. They have as much right to protest as you have to disagree with it.

These are the kind of pictures I'm seeing. If you have nothing better to do than cause a bunch of commotion, waste law enforcements time and walk amongst these kind of people and associate yourself with them then you are a fucking idiot. You might have a job, but the fact that you're such an idiot points more to you being an unproductive drain on society.

[Image: B194620D-FA01-4C19-81C3-3B659345473F_w61...zeijm4.jpg]