Mock
HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT (/thread-9358.html)

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 11-11-2016

All I'm saying is, they have the right. I hope all you cracker bigots judgemental fucks get hungup in a traffic jam today. For hours. 39

...and it'll be even better if Sally has to pee while stopped in what seems like a parking lot.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Blindgreed1 - 11-11-2016

CNN is reporting that Trump is filling his cabinet with the swamp creatures he promised to boot out of DC. Probably about as credible as anything on Fox news today, but an interesting report anyway.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Midwest Spy - 11-11-2016

(11-11-2016, 02:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:

All I'm saying is, they have the right. I hope all you cracker bigots judgemental fucks get hungup in a traffic jam today. For hours. 39

...and it'll be even better if Sally has to pee while stopped in what seems like a parking lot.

Aren't you the one always asking for another nigger/slave to have around?

You are too funny.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - sally - 11-11-2016

(11-11-2016, 02:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:

They have the right to do it, I just think they're stupid. Are you or anyone else here out protesting? That's what I thought.

We don't have any protesters in Volusia County, even the black people like Trump. So my chances of pissing myself in a traffic jam are slim.

(11-11-2016, 02:08 PM)sally Wrote: Are you or anyone else here out protesting? That's what I thought.

That kinda thing doesn't happen in my 'hood but what's that got to do with anything? I don't give a shit if people protest, don't give a shit if they don't. I simply don't care one way or another.

I know, I don't care either. If I did I'd be out protesting the protesters. I'm just saying they get labeled as an ignorant group of people because the majority of them are. Walking the streets, causing commotion and putting yourself amongst people who are there to cause violence is just not the most brilliant thing to do.

(11-11-2016, 02:03 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: CNN is reporting that Trump is filling his cabinet with the swamp creatures he promised to boot out of DC. Probably about as credible as anything on Fox news today, but an interesting report anyway.
Here's a link before HoTD and Dono lose their fucking minds again.
http://us.cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/donald-trump-transition-drain-the-swamp/index.html

hah

(11-11-2016, 02:25 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(11-11-2016, 02:03 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: CNN is reporting that Trump is filling his cabinet with the swamp creatures he promised to boot out of DC. Probably about as credible as anything on Fox news today, but an interesting report anyway.
http://us.cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/donald-trump-transition-drain-the-swamp/index.html

hah

Can Dono get the Internet up in Canada?

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 11-11-2016

There weren't many black demonstrators here in SF yesterday, from what I witnessed.

Oakland is a largely black population and they took to the streets in big numbers yesterday.

I listened to a few interviews with Oakland protesters (some of whom were fucking idiots and some of whom I completely agreed with).

The ones I agreed with were protesting Trump's proposal to put the NYPD's old 'stop and frisk' policy into effect nationwide, even though it was ruled unconstitutional. That policy targeted blacks and Latinos extremely disproportionately.

The white population is 54% in NYC, but they made up only 10% of those stopped and frisked on the street without probable cause.

The black people had committed no infraction over 90% of the time. The white people who were stopped were found carrying illegal weapons twice as often as the black and Latino people.

So, I don't blame black people for protesting on behalf of their civil liberties and rights (and on behalf of immigrants, Muslims, and others' rights).

There's a reason private for-profit prison stocks exploded when Trump won the election. And, now, there's talk of frothing Rudy Giuliani being appointed Attorney General. I seriously hope that's just talk which doesn't become reality.

So, sal, it's pretty easy not to give a shit or understand when it's not your rights that are being threatened. If the President-elect of the United States proposed banning alcohol consumption by married-with-children bitches across the land, I bet your ass would be hollerin' up a storm however.

Zing! hah

(11-11-2016, 02:28 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

hah

I assumed he sucked on the business end of a .45 by now to save himself from a Trump firing squad, but if he tries to get into Canada, he will find out that it's not easy. Their immigration laws are strict even by Trump standards. Friend of mine made the move for work about 4 years ago. He got his citizenship this year.

I'd want to protest if my weed were taken away but I'd have to wear a mask. I'm a secret pothead.

(11-11-2016, 02:42 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: There weren't many black demonstrators here in SF yesterday, from what I witnessed.

Oakland is a largely black population and they took to the streets in big numbers yesterday.

I listened to a few interviews with Oakland protesters (some of whom were fucking idiots and some of whom I completely agreed with).

The ones I agreed with were protesting Trump's proposal to put the NYPD's old 'stop and frisk' policy into effect nationwide, even though it was ruled unconstitutional. That policy targeted blacks and Latinos extremely disproportianatly.

The white population is 54% in NYC, but they made up only 10% of those stopped and frisked on the street without probable cause.

The black people had committed no infraction over 90% of the time. The white people who were stopped were found carrying illegal weapons twice as often as the black and Latino people.

So, I don't blame black people for protesting on behalf of their civil liberties and rights (and on behalf of immigrants, Muslims, and other's rights).

There's a reason private for-profit prison stocks exploded when Trump won the election. And, now, there's talk of frothing Rudy Giuliani being appointed Attorney General. I seriously hope that's just talk that doesn't become reality.

So, sal, it's pretty easy not to give a shit or understand when it's not your rights that are being threatened. If the President-elect of the United States proposed banning alcohol consumption by married-with-children bitches across the land, I bet your ass would be hollerin' up a storm however.

Proposing a nationwide stop and frisk policy is preposterous and it while it would heavily affect blacks for a number of reasons it would negatively affect everyone else too. You won't see me, however, busting business owner's windows, attacking people or walking amongst anyone that would do that for any reason, so your comparison to banning alcohol is asinine.

(11-11-2016, 02:45 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(11-11-2016, 02:28 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

hah

I assumed he sucked on the business end of a .45 by now to save himself from a Trump firing squad, but if he tries to get into Canada, he will find out that it's not easy. Their immigration laws are strict even by Trump standards. Friend of mine made the move for work about 4 years ago. He got his citizenship this year.

A Canuck was quoted yesterday as saying they'll take Bieber back but they don't want anybody else.

(11-11-2016, 03:07 PM)sally Wrote: Proposing a nationwide stop and frisk policy is preposterous and it while it would heavily affect blacks for a number of reasons it would negatively affect everyone else too. You won't see me, however, busting business owner's windows, attacking people or walking amongst anyone that would do that for any reason, so your comparison to banning alcohol is asinine.

The people who were protesting the Stop and Frisk proposed by Trump weren't busting business owners' windows or attacking people, sal. And, I never implied your ass would do so either. I said you'd be protesting by hollerin' up a storm.

As I said, there are some fucking idiots in any large crowd and I don't condone the actions of vandals or violent people either. But, I don't hold peaceful people responsible for the behavior of those fucking idiots. THAT would be an asinine comparison.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 11-11-2016

(11-11-2016, 02:42 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: The white population is 54% in NYC, but they made up only 10% of those stopped and frisked on the street without probable cause.

So, I don't blame black people for protesting on behalf of their civil liberties and rights (and on behalf of immigrants, Muslims, and others' rights).

Here is the 2015 NYC police crime statistics and I believe the white population is 44.6% according to the last census. This report was AFTER stop and frisk was rescinded. Before stop and frisk was used the crime rate was higher as the NYPD reports suggest.

Those are the statistics after the old Stop and Frisk policy under Giuliani, which is what what Trump proposed implementing nationwide, was ruled unconstitutional, Maggot. Stop and Frisk went way down, as did the unconstitutional racial profiling, after the court ruling.

Here are some relevant stats for the years the original policy was in effect: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/21/it-looks-like-rudy-giuliani-convinced-donald-trump-that-stop-and-frisk-actually-works/

You're right about the 44% white make-up of NYC today.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 11-11-2016

I remember years ago back when Bernie Goetz? or something like that shot a few black guys in the subway back then crime was rampant in N.Y. the city was basically under siege. Graffiti everywhere and it was a true mess twice as bad as today. Something had to be done.

(11-11-2016, 03:14 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: As I said, there are some fucking idiots in any large crowd and I don't condone the actions of vandals or violent people either. But, I don't hold peaceful people responsible for the behavior of those fucking idiots. THAT would be an asinine comparison.

Yep, everyone knows that violence and idiots go hand and hand with protests so putting yourself right in the middle of them is what's asinine.

I don't agree with your assessment of the people I saw interviewed yesterday, sal. And, your broad-brush depiction of protests and protesters doesn't match my experience. But, I do understand your perception and opinion.