Mock
HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT (/thread-9358.html)

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - BigMark - 11-27-2016

And you have a fantastic mainframe but your central processor is sporadically malfunctioning in what appears to be a more frequent pattern lately.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 11-27-2016

BH is alright, at some point she will settle down and relax as she should.

Besides it was just 5 weeks ago ..................give it time. It was a much happier time.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - pyropappy - 11-28-2016

(11-27-2016, 12:40 AM)blueberryhill Wrote: Well. thanks to George W., I no longer have a portfolio and I feel crappy with more crap running from my nose....but i just have one little thing to say....Fuckface's "policies," have not been implemented and if the market is reacting to him being the President-Defect, then it is just another sign that our country is still believing this fruitcake.....and his outstanding, experienced staff he will surround himself with when he is busy tweeting Rosie O'Donnell.....and lastly, President Obama's policies are still in effect so don't think the fat lady has sung quite yet.......
Oh, yes, just one little comment about World ending. Stephen Hawking recently stated that the end of civilization will come about within the next 1,000 years and yes, you say, you won't be around, but I am still concerned about the death of civilization....and he says it will happen because of nuclear war and/or lack of action re climate control....

CS Lewis said:

Quote:If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.

May I humbly suggest you try Pluto...

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 11-28-2016

The last time the Democrats were this pissed Lincoln had just freed the slaves.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 11-28-2016

I'll never get over that. Nevah. I only wanted two.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - pyropappy - 11-28-2016

(11-28-2016, 05:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: The last time the Democrats were this pissed Lincoln had just freed the slaves.

Correction, the last time the Democrats were this pissed was Brown vs the Topeka Board of Education overturning Plessy v. Ferguson.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 11-29-2016

Hey Pappy! Nice to see you, honey. Don't wear that hat out in the rain.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 12-15-2016

Thank you Jill Stein for exposing Democrat voter fraud in Detroit. Blowing-kisses Atta girl, keep up the good work! Respect-applause

She raised 7 million in which it cost 3.5 million for the recount. Today she is richer for the effort and also has millions of e-mail accounts to give to any corporation willing to use them in any effort to beg for more. Good job!!!

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - SIXFOOTERsez - 12-15-2016

The libtards are still gagging on the cool aid

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 12-15-2016

We don't know if there was "voter fraud" in Detroit. We know that they had trouble with their scanners, which was reported during the election. And, we know there's a mismatch of voters vs. votes counted.

I hope the Republicans do an audit and do it fairly. If there was voter fraud, then get to the bottom of it. If there were process/system errors, then get to the bottom of that. Whatever caused the problems, they're probably not limited to Detroit and though they didn't change the election outcome, it would be good to work towards making the process as accurate as possible across all states prior to the next election.

Snip:
The Detroit News found voting scanning machines at 248 of the city’s 662 precincts — 37 percent — tabulated more ballots than the number of actual voters counted in the poll books.

“There’s always going to be small problems to some degree, but we didn’t expect the degree of problem we saw in Detroit. This isn’t normal,” Krista Haroutunian, chairwoman of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers, told the paper.

The partial statewide recount that ended Friday by court order did not change Donald Trump’s victory in Michigan, which he won by more than 10,000 votes. The fresh tally of 2.1 million ballots turned up a net difference of 102 more votes for Clinton.

The new audit is aimed at finding out whether human error, fraud or negligence is to blame for the mismatched irregularities in Detroit. The investigation could take about three weeks.
http://nypost.com/2016/12/14/michigan-recount-reveals-error-but-not-the-one-jill-stein-wanted/

I'm glad someone is on it and I think it's really a great bi-partison effort that will eventually help heal the country.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - SIXFOOTERsez - 12-15-2016

I still do not understand why we do not have 1 voting machine to be used everywhere. I also do not understand why it is such an issue requiring a photo iD in order to vote and why it is only the left that has a problem with it.
I don't give a damn who did it, if fraud turns up and I do not doubt for a second that there is Some, those folks need to go to jail, Fuckem.

I had to show my license to vote as it should be.

(12-15-2016, 01:51 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: I still do not understand why we do not have 1 voting machine to be used everywhere. I also do not understand why it is such an issue requiring a photo iD in order to vote and why it is only the left that has a problem with it.
I don't give a damn who did it, if fraud turns up and I do not doubt for a second that there is Some, those folks need to go to jail, Fuckem.

States' rights/autonomy, decentralization of the process makes it harder to hack/corrupt the entire system, cost, etc...

Anyway, if there's proof that people voted twice or some other form of voter fraud took place, no matter the political party, I agree that whoever was involved should be prosecuted.

After seeing the emotional displays of many in the Democrat party after a Clinton loss I can see that there is a good possibility that many working the polls in Detroit were a teensy bit partisan when the beefsteak slapped them on the side of the face election night.
I've never seen so many adults acting like toddlers.

You are extremely biased in your perspectives, Mags, which is fine.

I'm not a Democrat/liberal nor a Republican/conservative and I see some very legitimate concerns being raised by both sides which are being written off as "whining, childish, sore losership" etc...by those with the most subjective and narrow perspectives.

I've seen GOP lawmakers pull some very childish stunts over the last 8 years and Democratic ones too.

Anyway, people in this country should be concerned about hacking of data in our election processes. They should be concerned about accuracy/integrity of vote counts. They should be concerned about politician conflicts of interest and cabinet member qualifications. They should be concerned about concerted efforts to misinform the public via fake news. Those are not partisan issues and expressing those concerns is not "toddler" like behavior unless one believes that political ignorance should be the mature goal for the country.

I challenge anyone here to post a video of Republicans crying this much over an election. Or anything for that matter.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Blindgreed1 - 12-15-2016

(12-15-2016, 05:32 PM)Maggot Wrote: I challenge anyone here to post a video of Republicans crying this much over an election. Or anything for that matter.

hahhahhah Love the Dawson's Creek GIF

(12-15-2016, 05:32 PM)Maggot Wrote: I challenge anyone here to post a video of Republicans crying this much over an election. Or anything for that matter.

Challenge accepted!

Romney loses to Obama in 2012 and the Republican tears flow...

And, did you forget about this Republican bawl bag?
[Image: 3bb1b58b30a158bcae9268e0cb61c9ec_square_fullsize.jpg]