Mock
HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT (/thread-9358.html)

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Duchess - 12-16-2016

(12-15-2016, 02:43 PM)Maggot Wrote: I've never seen so many adults acting like toddlers.

I have and it was fairly recently. It was right before the election when trump was running around saying it was rigged and a lot of Republicans were threatening to revolt, some even mentioned a civil war. Can you imagine what would have happened if trump had won the popular vote and lost the electoral college? Think about that for a minute. trump is the biggest cry baby of all.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Maggot - 12-16-2016

Now that that has been established you have to admit that both sides have some really fucked up crybaby's its not one sided but a bi-partison effort. The key word is both. 5050 split down the middle...........right? Blowing-kisses

(12-16-2016, 07:10 AM)Maggot Wrote: The key word is both. 5050 split down the middle...........right? Blowing-kisses

Yes, I would agree with that.

Are you in your underwear eating cheerios, honey?

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - Blindgreed1 - 12-16-2016

(12-15-2016, 06:00 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 05:32 PM)Maggot Wrote: I challenge anyone here to post a video of Republicans crying this much over an election. Or anything for that matter.

Challenge accepted!

Romney loses to Obama in 2012 and the Republican tears flow...

And, did you forget about this Republican bawl bag?
[Image: 3bb1b58b30a158bcae9268e0cb61c9ec_square_fullsize.jpg]

I guess the only thing missing there is people threatening to kill themselves if someone doesn't fix that shit, oh and the people protesting. Didn't see any of that there... "Champ" hah

Didn't see any of this crap from the media either... "Champ"

Gotta love Bill Burr

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - HairOfTheDog - 12-16-2016

Gunnar, you didn't see any media meltdowns after Romney unexpectedly lost because, as usual, you don't know what the hell you're talking about and simply didn't look. Do a quick search and you'll find plenty.

Or, just insist they don't exist despite all evidence to the contrary. Nobody expects more from you.

(12-16-2016, 07:59 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 07:10 AM)Maggot Wrote: The key word is both. 5050 split down the middle...........right? Blowing-kisses

Yes, I would agree with that.

Are you in your underwear eating cheerios, honey?

It is so freaking cold I had my long johns on last night, my green ones. Dry apple jacks & coffee.

(12-16-2016, 11:06 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Gunnar, you didn't see any media meltdowns after Romney unexpectedly lost because, as usual, you don't know what the hell youre talking about and simply didn't look. Do a quick search and you'll find plenty.

Or, just insist they don't exist despite all evidence to the contrary. Nobody expects more from you.
On the contrary, you think that if you say it, it's true. A quick search of youtube revealed 1 meltdown. Rove. hahhahhah I will give you an E for effort though.

I have to admit that I've seen more crying this time around than before. I do remember Boehnar laying out the waterfall a few times but not the Romney people, at least not on television or youtube and I don't believe it was selective veiwing, it just wasn't as prevalent as it is now and can only blame it on the pussification of America. When politically correctness forms a bubble its bound to pop at some point.

(12-16-2016, 11:17 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: On the contrary, you think that if you say it, it's true. A quick search of youtube revealed 1 meltdown. Rove. hahhahhah I will give you an E for effort though.

Derp.

Far-reaching conservative media went fucking nuts when Obama won in 2008 and 2012.

You and Mags can pretend like it didn't happen or minimize it all you want, but the outcry and foot stomping was loud and long-standing. Karl Rove, Mark Levin, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Ann Coulter, Sarah Palin, etc... Since you obviously didn't see or hear it at the time, or you forgot, do some research.

Or, like I said, just keep insisting shit like this didn't happen, and happen, and happen again.

Its like giving a kid a candy bar then saying " oh wait, not today". Nobody likes to lose.

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - blueberryhill - 12-16-2016

All this talk about bawling, cry babies, etc.....What is the big deal?...I think it is perfectly normal to cry over loss of something that represented your value system and spoke to who you are as a citizen of this Country....so I don't really care if someone wants to cry over the fact that their candidate lost the election.......

However, remarks such as certain people act like toddlers is certainly a misstatement of such a magnitude, that I couldn't let it go by without comment. Are you fucking kidding me? "Acting like a toddler" label belongs to Donald Trump...and if you can't see that, well, maybe you are somewhat obtuse....he has a tantrum every time someone challenges him and by golly, he is going to show them by getting on Twitter and doing his usual rant......Imagine this, this guy is too busy worrying about such petty things which puts the citizens of this country in harms way.....By golly, that bitch Rosie is not going to have the last word as World leaders are calling him a dumbo...

This is a dangerous man.......and we should all be crying about that......and this is not a political statement, but I think he is a bona fide sociopath........and you all who voted for Trump, got his whole family in the deal......

In closing, when did the values of the U.S. allow corruption and special interest groups, and "cold war" countries to not only "run" this country, but to affect who is elected...there are no ifs involved here......these are facts if you follow the News media (and factcheck). Where is the outrage? Would you be upset if Hillary "won" the election under these circumstances......so wipe that smug look off your face and prepare to get screwed to the max....oops, where did my social security monies go?

(12-16-2016, 03:54 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Would you be upset if Hillary "won" the election under these circumstances......

Tears & snot would be slinging nation wide at the speed of light. hah

(12-16-2016, 11:55 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 11:17 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: On the contrary, you think that if you say it, it's true. A quick search of youtube revealed 1 meltdown. Rove. hahhahhah I will give you an E for effort though.

Derp.

Far-reaching conservative media went fucking nuts when Obama won in 2008 and 2012.

You and Mags can pretend like it didn't happen or minimize it all you want, but the outcry and foot stomping was loud and long-standing. Karl Rove, Mark Levin, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Ann Coulter, Sarah Palin, etc... Since you obviously didn't see or hear it at the time, or you forgot, do some research.

Or, like I said, just keep insisting shit like this didn't happen, and happen, and happen again.

Yeah, that's some meltdown you found there HoTD. hah It's okay. You don't have to ever admit it when you're wrong. Foot stomping. Where does it end?

If you actually listened to the Mark Levin rant I posted, or any right-wing radio media after either Obama election, and don't consider there to be a whole lotta foot-stompin' during those bitchfests.............you're even more intellectually deaf, dumb, and blind than you appear on the surface.

That's alright, Gunnar, you're always good for an unintentional laugh at your own expense. 11

(12-16-2016, 04:15 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 03:54 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Would you be upset if Hillary "won" the election under these circumstances......

Tears & snot would be slinging nation wide at the speed of light. hah

And the second amendment extremists would be lining the streets in armed protest...........just like they promised they would.

(12-16-2016, 04:33 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: If you actually listened to the Mark Levin rant I posted, or any right-wing radio media after either Obama election, and don't consider there to be a whole lotta foot-stompin' during those bitchfests.............you're even more intellectually deaf, dumb, and blind than you appear on the surface.

That's alright, Gunnar, you're always good for an unintentional laugh at your own expense. 11
It pales in comparison. You know it. I know it (so does Maggs and anyone else who isn't in denial).

RE: HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT - SIXFOOTERsez - 12-16-2016

Back in 2008 and again in 2012 there was some bawling and squabbling from the right...Some...and there are a few videos out there with a handful of people acting like the world ended.
However, that pales in the light of what has happened with the left since Mr Trump won. 5 minutes after the election some of these idiots were talking about impeaching him, WTF?
You life is over? You need a safe space and a puppy?
Coloring books?
What the actual fuck happened to our country? Its insulting and disgusting the level of pussification that has gone on in the last 8 years.
I have not posted much any in these threads because so many of you are lefties or straight out anti Trump, but this shit is ridiculous.
I had sincerely hoped that the idiocy would die down after the election, doesn't seem to be happening.

I have yet to see ANY evidence of Trump as a racist, as a misogynist, as anti gay....not a shred and they just won't stop.
The Only factual negatives I have seen is he has fucked up hair, he needs to delete twitter and he is an arrogant SOB. So Fucking What?
Is he any more arrogant than barry or hillary? No I don't think so
The left put barry in there because his main qualification seems to be because he was black. Then they wanted hillary because she has a vagina and because of that one little thing they were prepared to ignore ALL that other fucked up shit she did.
Daybreak after the election the exchange soars, Russia if our friend (close anyway) sun is shining, birds chirping....
Fuck I am tired of 2016

OK, Rant off..

No, Gunnar, I don't know that -- I don't think it pales in comparison, at all -- not in content nor scope. If you and Mags are now sharing one brain, then I guess you can speak to what HE knows.

Otherwise, you two can have similar opinions about which party has more criers. Like blueberry, I don't really care. If people are gonna bitch and cry about something, it might as well be something as important as who's running the country and how they perceive it affects them and others.

I don't see much of a difference when it comes to coverage of candidates outside the media outlets' political leanings, personally.

(12-16-2016, 05:07 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: 5 minutes after the election some of these idiots were talking about impeaching him, WTF?

*ahem* Before the election was even held, Republicans were making plans to impeach Hillary.